Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 12-07-2007, 07:05 PM

"I know. It's not our fault. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, if I did" Anglie replied, she hugged her.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 12-07-2007, 08:03 PM

Sighing, Ami watched as the healers brought her father over to the burial place. Two big men began to did a large hole to put the casket in. It took some time, but once they were done, the casket was carefully dropped into the hole.

Ami opened it to have one last look at her father, before pulling away. A priestess came and shut the casket. She then sprinkled holy water on it, and the men covered it up.

The priestess continued to chant as she sprinkled holy water on the grave. When she was done, she pulled out of her bag, a small tomb, and set it where the new grave was.

The girl stood there for minutes, just staring at the grave. Finally she kneeled down in the dirt and began to cry.

Everyone had left, so it was alright for Ami to cry now.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 12-07-2007, 09:48 PM

She clicked her jaw when the girl hugged her but didn't say anything, grateful for the girls she had met. She shook her head "No, you didn't, sorry if I made it sound that way,"

Mikku
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-09-2007, 10:44 PM

Cynx had been listening the whole time, staring up at the sky in regret. Nexus looked up at her and started to rub her ankle.

Catherine

Old 12-13-2007, 07:35 AM

Emma walked into her shop. walking around she tidyed up the books, and took a look in the mirror. her mark on her head wasn't exactly perfect.. but then again no-one's mark was perfect these days. Emma was planning on making a stencil so that it would be perfect everytime... but she doubted she would be able to sell it to make a few extra dollars (or what ever the currnecy is). Hiding it from the officers woul dbe difficult, let alone letting people know about it.... some survivors have turned their back to their home.. home of Karmi.

Shaking her head to disloadge the thoughts, Emma strided over to behind the desk to serve customers as they came through.

Catherine

Old 01-30-2008, 08:33 AM

After attending to her customers all day, Emma started her journey to her new home. Her journey was always a long one, Passing over a rustic bridge, onto a wet dirt road. As she steped onto the road, the mud soaked her left foot with dirty water. Shaking it off and muttering a curse, Catherine continued her walk home. As she came around the next bend, She was able to see her lovely house, or rather cottage. surrounded by flowers or pink and yellow. A pathway of large submerged rocks lead to the front door. And the house it-self was a off-white colour with fancy windows and a tile roof. around th eback there was a damm and an old shed, matching the house, locked from the outside. But to Catherine this was not home, it was pleasant but not home. Her realy home in Karmi, her house there was not a cottage, but the royal palace. A place of repesct, glory and rishes. But her home was gone, and it won't come back anytime soon.