sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 07-17-2011, 12:40 AM

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 07-18-2011 at 09:51 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 07-17-2011, 12:43 AM

As many know, both sides did not start out as allies. War waged between the clans in endless struggles over land and power and it was not until the rebirth of a feared Shogun that both sides found a way to but their feud aside to fight as one.
Though unity is not complete among each side. With the rise of old evil and the already fragile and glass thin alliance in the balance, the land of Japan is in dark times. The land of the rising sun is becoming shrouded in shadows and slowly dieing.
The only hope is for old wounds to heal and for difference to be put aside. In this day and time there are no friends just enemies in sheep's clothing. No one is safe from the evil that runs rapid as the moon passes over the sun.

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 07-17-2011 at 02:33 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 07-17-2011, 12:53 AM

Ninja

"They travelled in disguise to other territories to judge the situation of the enemy, they would inveigle their way into the midst of the enemy to discover gaps, and enter enemy castles to set them on fire, and carried out assassinations, arriving in secret."

The great Ninja's rise into feild work only became apparent in the early stages of the new Alliance. They where under the oppression of the Shoguns and their Samurai. It was from that where the hatred grew between the Ninja's and Samurai, slowly becoming strgoner over the years.
Ninja's are known for their stealth and deadly precision with their weapons. They are known for their ability to take simple things and turn them into deadly weapons in a matter of seconds. Ninja's prize themselves for their ingenuity and stealth.

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 07-17-2011 at 12:58 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 07-17-2011, 12:58 AM

Samarai

"Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied."

The noble and honored warrior class has lived for many eras. The pride of their nation at one time. They find it hard to fit into the new world, still stuck in the old ways where honor and loyalty come first.
The Samurai are still highly trained and pride them selves in their swordsmanship and horsemanship. To this class Ninja are anything but honorable. To befriend such a person would be the death of one of them and usually banishment from families and villiages. Very few families dare to oppose the shogun that has risen again to power. To those that have, they are treated as Ninja and killed by other Samurai with no care. To Samurai code is the law and Shoguns words are law and must be carried out.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 07-17-2011, 01:00 AM

The Villiage

Shakura is a well hidden village, high up in the mountains hidden by the clouds and the mountain. Here both Ninja and Samurai try and live together training themselves ready for battle against their own to protect the beautiful and almost magical city. Here the Dancers of Old still live and practice, some stealing the hearts of both sides and many with bounty's on their head for rebelling against the shogun refusing to be part of his court. Here every rock and tree has some secret and inner power waiting to be unvieled. Only the Guardians of the great temple where the once great Emperor sleeps know how to summon the full power of the land. Each one a master of different element and side. Only together both sides can live through the reign of the Shogun.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 07-17-2011, 01:04 AM

Rules

o1) No god modeing.
o2 )Follow all Menewsha rulse.
o3 )No killing without the ok.
o4) Keep all fights and ooc to pms or you may be asked to leave.
o5) Please keep swearing to a minimum. Unless you have a very narrow vocabulary, then invest in a dictionary and try and expand your vocabulary for others sakes.
o6) If you are a Ninja then title your pm to me "Hidden within the Darkness". If you are a Samurai title yours,"." PM ALL TO ME please and thank you.
o7) All temple guardians are female dancers. If you wish to be one read the list and see what element has been taken then put in yours, "Long live the King." For your Pm.

This will be the form you fill out.

Name:
Orientation: (Are you single, married, can be engaged to one of the female Guardians. If you pick one I will asked the person if they would take you and if they say so it will be.)
Skills: (What skills do you have? Can kill people with a dart blind folded.)
Weapons: (Have up to four)
Bio:
Other: (What secretes do you hide?)
*and of course an image*

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 07-17-2011 at 01:07 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 07-17-2011, 01:05 AM

Guardians

Water : This Guardian is from the Samurai Clan. Has the power to heal and knowledge of poisons. She has the power over water and can summon snow storms as well as freeze water giving her power over ice.She is known for her beauty and grace with her weapons making it look like a beautiful dance. Due to the fact that whenever she goes into battle or is harmed a snow falls this Guardian was named Snow.

Fire : Taken : This Guardian is a beauty all her own. She has the power of fire as well as the magma that run beneath the earth. She is from the Ninja Clan. Fast and deadly if her looks want get you then her skills with. She is known for her passion and dance with the fire fans. Do to her temper she has earned the name Phoenix.

Earth : (Either clan) This Guardian is mother nature herself. She has the power to make things grow and the power of life. She is known for her power over the rocks and sands being able to make anything she wishes with them or the trees. She is known for her insight and wisdom. She is a beautiful as the flowers she grows her skills with her ribbons makes her dance something to see.

Light : and Darkness : Little is known of them other than they are rather gifted with their skills and have the power over light and darkness.(Here you can make up your own information if you like.)

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 07-17-2011, 01:06 AM

The Who's Who

Niya Harishuno : Fire Guardian : Sweet_serender159
Sakura Hyabusa : Ninja/Shogun : Sweet_serender159
Rinji : Ninja : Meko Snow
Choukichi : Ninja : Andraus

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 07-18-2011 at 09:22 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 07-17-2011, 01:31 AM

Now Open

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 07-18-2011, 09:50 AM

Meko's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meko Snow View Post
Rinji stood by the waterfall as he lessen to it fall. Some strange reason it still brought much peace to him. It had been a week since he had seen his beloved Sakura. He stood there as he stared at the water wishing he could hold her again. He had already went and looked for her once he got back but didn't find her not that it surprised him. The shogun was good at keeping those he knew liked one another away or turning them against one another it was one of his many gifts. He took a set as he closed his eyes and closed his eyes.

He cleared his mind as he sat there wondering where she was. He knew where every one in the place was and soon found the soft steps that he loved to hear. She was always a challenge to find and always had been. He had to really focus at first when they where younger to find her but the closer they became and older the easier. He smiled as he felt much better knowing she was safe and near. He slowly open his eyes as he sat there and waited knowing by now she knew he was back the others had talked of the defeat to the rebels that he had gave them. He had killed many in the week he was gone and took out two of the top shoguns from their side knowing that the shogun would be pleased with him as normal. Though all he cared for was his Sakura. She was the rarest and most beautiful cherry blossom he had ever seen and he would and had always did everything to protect her.

My own Post
Sakura smiled and bowed as her Master Shogun handed her the small scroll, sealed tightly with a wax seal of his clan. "I want this delivered fast Sakura, no failures." She nodded and bowed again, "I understand my Lord." She turned on her heel and could now feel the weight of the letter on her back as she slipped it safely behind her Python blade. The letter was orginally going to be given to a fellow Shogun from another land, hopefully to command a truce betwen the two and stop a small peice of the fighting and war.
She crossed thwe courtyard swiftly, briefing nodding to another Ninja she passed along the way, a newer Ninja under the Shogun leader, She looks only 10. She frowned and looked behind her to see the child fall to her knees and begin to cry. Instead of helping her she trned away and continued on.
She froze, suddenly feeling as if someone was watching her and her eyes scanned the area just outside the estate. She could hear water running and almost silent breathing from a close location. She always was able to hear extremly well, even if she was only Human. She reached back and put a hand to Python as she silently scaled the wall and leapt into a tree just above a white head. A smile crossed her face, but quickly turned to fear as she dropped behind him. "What are you doing here Rin? Did you just get back?"

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 07-19-2011 at 05:52 AM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-18-2011, 04:19 PM

Choukichi walked along the Road, his Smaller Weapons hidden, and his Yari looking like a Staff. He Quickly saw a Memeber of the Shogun, not to far from the Courtyard. He continued to walk until he heard talking. He decided it would be best to hide, atleast for the moment. He saw that by the waterfall, there was a Medium size crevice, so he swiftly made his way there, then used his loose jointed ability to crawl into the crack. He was in a tight spot, but still abled to hear if he would be needed. "Here we all go again....'weee'" he said in his head sarcasticly

[hope this is alright]

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 07-19-2011, 05:54 AM

{It's perfect :) If you like I can get Niya over here with you?}

Meko Snow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-19-2011, 12:08 PM

Rinji smiled as he slowly rose to his feet and turned facing the female. "Hello ChouKichi," He said as he chuckled to himself after hearing the mans thoughts. He knew most hated his ability when it came to the mind though the shogun did prize himself for having a ninja that could read others minds. He gave a slight bow to his head as he addressed Sakura. "Yes I did. I had looked for you but no I see why I couldn't find you. It looks like you will be off again. Shall I come with you?" He asked as he stared into the woman's eyes. He gently ran his hand threw her hair as he appeared behind her and smiled. "One day you will kill me with that thing." He said in reference to her Python.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-19-2011, 05:22 PM

"Damnit, him again."he said to himself, he then crawled out of the crack. "Rinji....It has been too long, old Rival." He said, pulling out his Yari staff. He then unsheathed its balde and twirled it. "Tell me, what has befallen the Shogun, sense I left to persue the world at my own intrest?" he asked him. He was curious, but really he didnt care either way.