RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-13-2013, 12:59 AM

General story: A hacker plants a virus with a vertual reality helmet. Then forgets about the virus and come back some years later. The virus has developed a personality and feels extreamly abandoned and hurt.

Skele
Name:
Free Time?:(how its spent)
BackGroud/Bio/Info:
Apperence:

Finished Skeles:
Name: Alice (artificial learning inteligent corrupting elitist)
Likes: Playing with programs and distorting how they should run. Causing major problems where ever she is alowed to roam and creating small "electric" animal companions
Dislikes: Her current location. She has ruined things beyond where its fun.
Free Time: Throws tantrums. Sulks in the darkest parts of the programs.
BackGroud/Bio/Info: Her creater made her and she started out pretty primative. Now she roams the vurtual area she is stuck in and changes things. She has been unable to move on but has evolved and learned a personality. Her personality is very volitile and she must always do what she is trying to do the right way. She doesn't like failure.
Apperence:

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-13-2013, 05:12 AM

Name: Lucius Azure
Dislikes: Guilt Trips, Social Gatherings, Smoking.
Free Time?: He likes programming in his spare time, He is sometimes forced to attend his parent's gatherings they hold. He doesn't do much else besides playing VR games.
BackGroud/Bio/Info: His rich parents spoiled him financial but not socially besides broadcasting his presence at their events. He made the virus in hopes of destroying his father's company; it failed and he forgot about it; now he hacks the VR spaces when he is especially bored.
Apperence:

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-14-2013, 12:50 AM

It had been a long day, a fund-raising function that he had managed to leave earlier with some fake coughing. He looked around the room brimming with tech, his eyes settled on the VR helmet, he guessed he could do something with that. He pulled the helmet on, he felt the scanners come to life registering any changes in body; you couldn’t pretend you were someone else online anymore.

He slipped on the gloves in Virtual Space, it was a program he had made himself, just simple gloves to let him play with the coding of the space around him. He headed to the place where he had planted a virus years ago, he wondered what it looked like now, as he walked he dragged his hand through the air beside him, it bristled and sparked 1s and 0s spreading from his fingers. He had new viruses but this one had been more, he hadn’t ever really forgotten about it, he had put it there to ruin his father’s business but in fact it had helped. It wasn’t that the virus didn’t do what it was programmed to, it was that it did its job… too well.

“Welcome Young Master!” a voice chimed out and he looked at the AI that stood before him, trust his father’s AI to look like a butler of all things. He walked past him editing the coding, wiping himself from the AI’s memory; his virus should be around here somewhere, he was sure of it.

RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-19-2013, 03:44 PM

Alice watched Lucius, her creator. She was sure he was the creator. The one who left her here. She watched him walk around and clock the buttler out. She watched as the 0s and 1s bounced away from where he drug his fingers. It was strange seeing him again. He looked..... Older than when she'd last seen him. Just enough to make him about her age. She thought about it and realized when he programed her he probly made her the same age as he and as she had evolved she'd now held the same age look that he did. It was odd to be in the same space as him. She felt the change in the vurtual atmosphere now that he was walking in her domain.
She had everything set up just how she wanted it. If he kept walking around like that he would eventualy find some of her nicer pets. If he walkes into the dark areas, she thought, he may want to start running. She began to frown at the thought of Beast getting ahold of him. Lucius wouldn't like Beast. He was a monster created purely from her artaficial rage, but dont be mistaken just because her rage is arrtificial doesn't mean its not extreamly real. Beast had a few special features that she had created all her self. He was made so that you couldn't just uplug your self if he got his claws into you. He did have a soft spot though. As long as Alice was near he would search her out and nudge her with his head to get some vurtual love. He was a big creature but had the mentality of a big cat at times. She know how to fix it she just couldnt help but leave it. She didn't want Beast to get Lucius. Lucius was her. First she needed to see what he was capable of. What he could do in the mimited confines of this vurtual space.
She hoped on Grimear's back, her vurtual horse, and sped off down the ridge. Grimear wasn't a fast beast. He was a good navigator though and thats what she needed to get down to where Lucius walked. The ledges and holes that she had created in the area she was at where not the best things to just walk down. Grimear navigated it with ease never once steping where he shouldnt. Eventualy she made it down to where she was with Lucius. She wasn't very close to him but she was in his view. She sat atop her horse and glared at him waiting for him to posibly come closer.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-19-2013, 09:01 PM

As he walked around what he presumed was the equivalent of empty space he felt something, in the coding that danced around his fingers, something that made him look around himself something powerful but it was coding, just coding… nothing he couldn’t make dance to his own tune unless… it was her. She had… aged, was that possible and she was more, formed than he had remembered her. She had a horse, more coding, was she making new coding herself. He walked towards her pausing after only a few steps.

“This is impossible, I could have never fathomed… never imagined… evolution within the system, like a living organism. Incredible… this is incredible.” He once more played with the coding a screen appearing in front of him like a hologram he clicked a few things on it and it faded away; as it did he sighed as if he had learned something; something that he was surprised to learn but he kept quiet about it watching her from a distance.

“Artificial Learning Intelligent Corrupting Elitist… you call yourself Alice now, don’t you?” he moved sitting on the ground; crossing his legs and holding them. “If I could claim this as my doing, oh but it isn’t… not all of it, what I did spurred something… foolish or genius…” he ran a hand through his hair.

RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-20-2013, 03:20 PM

Lucius sat down a little ways in front of her. She could hear him well even at this distans. Grimear dissipated and she landed on the ground softly. He said what her name stood for and then what she called her self. She listened to what he had to say. She was still very mad at him but the sound of his voise was something different, something natural, and yet exotic. She looked around. Wanted to make sure Beast hadent ventured out of his space again. He did it once, and ruined everything. She walked closer to Lucius, and gave him a sarcastic smile.
"Yes, I call my self Alice now. Its easyer, shorter, and sweeter. It makes me seem like less of a monster. It doesn't make me less angry though. It only works as my name because you chose to call me what you did. You are Lucius yes? I know no one else who could break into this area of this company." She said. Her voice tinckling and rasping with the sounds of electronicly produced music and voices.

(Look up the volalioids on YouTube if you want an example)

AHH SORRY ITS SO SHORT

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2013, 10:10 AM

He momentarily got lost in thought but his eyes shot up to her when she started talking and the smile that broke his features momentarily was apparently all he could do as she spoke. He heard her say she was angry but all he could think of was how wonderful the whole thing was. He jumped up when she got close though, coding sparking round his leg and feet as he warped the world to move away from her.

“Angry program, girl program…” he muttered in justification for his actions. “Who knows what you could do if you got your hands on me, my brains hooked up to this thing, Emotional development is impressive though and uh…” he gestured to her body pulling a slight ‘not bad’ face before adding “When I made you, you were only…” he gesture about a foot tall with his hands and smiles. “Younger too, aged, grown… developed… oh you are wonderful… if it’s not too soon to say that.” He realized she had asked if he was Lucius and he nodded.

“Lucius, glad to know I’m the only one capable of such things… ah you must be the one who… destroyed, my later attempts… should have figured.” He did a sweeping gesture and small 6inch sprites made of what appeared to be pure light, none as developed of her, they had human form a mixture of female and male in shape but beyond that they are just basic coding. “Look familiar, scouting codes, everyone I’ve sent here has come back…” he grabs one out of the sky, almost ruthlessly but not like these ones had feelings like her and holds it out on his palm. The thing jumps about before laying down and sleeping.

“Scout coding is rather complicated getting these things to fly everywhere and come back bring information; send ‘em here they come back and sleep then report ‘no information found’… how does coding sleep Alice, as I’m sure it’s your doing…” he was slightly annoyed about this but also fascinated.

RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-24-2013, 11:14 PM

Alice frowned when he warped away. It was a little nerve wracking to see he could do some of the things she did to this place. It was interesting in the same not. She listened to his talking her face turning into a further frown as as he blamed her emotions on the girl part of her programing. When he commented on her apperence she couldn't help but blush though she was still frowning at him. When he sprouted the sprites she laughed a little. It was a bright electric happy tinking noise. Not too bright and not too dark.

"Yes, that would be my doing. I like changing and destroying the things you send me. I have developed to the point that I understand the coding. The coding with in me and about. I can not change my own coding it seems. That suits me fine though. I enjoy the sprites. Though it would be better if they had more emotion, but thats a little bit harder to do when the coding has already been made. The sleep.....? Well thats the easy part." She said and paused. A sprite catcher came up to her. She smiled at the little beast. It yipped quietly at her and danced around with the little sprite it had in its mid section. Its middle section was a cage. She looked back up at Lucius.

"This is what I use to catch your sprites. Such a happy creature isn't it? It basicaly runs around all day, sprouts wings and swollows the sprites whole. The little buggers give it quite a run for its money. Once they catch it they come find me or they go to the home area." She opened the little cage and grabbed the sprite gently. It didn't strugle much due to its lack of emotion. It knew it was trapped and couldn't get away. She stuck her fingers in its head and the two's coding meshed for a brief moment. After that she let it go and it flew back to Lucius moving about and hopping about excitedly like the other had.

"Now it will "sleep" and erase its memory before it reports." She said with a mischivious grin. The cage animal was running around franticaly by Lucius trying to catch all the sprites. Alice wouldn't let it get that close though. She made a block between its face and the sprites. It wouldn't do any good to try and erase their memories. He had seen what they had. Of course, if they strayed to far she wasn't about to stop the other cages roaming about.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-06-2013, 07:30 PM

He watched it hop about his shoulders before collapsing ‘asleep’ he sighed shaking his head. Another gesture and they all faded back to their respective ‘hard drives’ and he crossed his arms. He wanted to continue to look proud, look impressed… oh but the look on her face, he would have to be a fool to miss it; did she really hate him? No he doubted it was hate. Resentment maybe but not hate; he reached out grabbing the cage that had been fluttering nearby. Thinking on what she said before he smiled slightly.

“Changing already made coding; that’s very easy…” as he said this; the cage seemed to ‘calm’ it stopped flying and rolled on the floor. As it did legs sprouted from it and a head too, it seemed to be transforming, its body was still a cage but it was a little dog now and ran over to her excitedly again. He wanted to see if this would make her mad, people messing with his coding always did. He coded himself a chair sitting down on it leaning back, his fingers templed as he studied her.

“So Alice, I saw earlier you’re capable of blushing… that’s quite interesting…” his emotions were in a flux now, oh she was incredible and half the time he was watching her his mind was jumping and bustling with just that fact that he had to consciously keep remembering she was mad at him. He wanted to run over to her and touch her, she seemed to have solid coding; and the emotions… oh the emotions…. But if he got to close she could probably infect the VR helmet and if she wanted to, from there she could literally shut his brain down. Hell hath no wrath like the fury of a scorned woman after all.

RainbowDragonGrr55
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-02-2013, 05:36 PM

Alice smirked a little when he changed her "cage" She sat down when it bound up to her and started petting it. She was slittly irked that he had changed it but was determined not to show it. She was sure her face was turning slightly read due to the anger insted of a blush this time. She sighed and muttered 'damn him' under her breath.

"Yes I can blush. Its the way i was created that caused it. More so even it's the way I've evolved, the way i've grown you could say." She finished and started swirlings some misty looking code around. It was one of her favorite things to do when she was angry. While she sulked she would play with the coding like it was a heavy mist floating in the air. It wasn't her favorite thing to do but it was deffinatly interesting.

"Tell me one thing Lucius," when she said his name her voice positivly dripped with venom, "Why are you here? What do you want? Why come now? After all these years you come to see me now? I've done what you wanted. I've destroyed they company system and I would go after a new one two if I weren't stuck here. I'm running out of room. Actualy I ran out of room a long time ago. Why come now? Just why?" She said and tryed to relax her muscles. She was getting angry again and didn't want to have an outburst today. Not right now. Not while she was talking to Lucius. She wanted to learn something at the very least first.

(I'm back. Sorry I was gone for so long. Comp was brokeded. :( super brokeded.)