sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-28-2013, 02:45 AM

"Well I'll be back home we don't have anything like that. I mean the drying machine but we did have dish washer. it work pretty well it would dry the dish's for us yet are broke when I was ten years old."Haru says wondering if her parents where freaking out by now? that she had not got back home form school? they knew on her off day's she like to stop somewhere on the way home.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 07-29-2013, 02:10 AM

" We have dishwashers too. We don't have one since this kitchen is so small. " Allison said as she cleaned the dishes.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2013, 02:54 AM

Haru was shock to hear Allison say the kitchen was small it look. like a normal sized one to her. "This look's like a normal sized kitchen to me. back home some kitchens are much smaller then this one." she says while recalling seeing a few she had seen in apartment's. a few of a friends lived in some house's that only had a one person kitchen.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-02-2013, 04:49 PM

" Really? How big is your house compared to this one?" Allison asked. She wanted to know more about where Haru was from.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-03-2013, 03:27 AM

"Are family's house was two story. it had five bed room's 3 baths which is pretty rare in the area we lived in." Haru says as she puts on of her hands on to her cheeks. since she was unsure if her family's house was custom made are not?

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-17-2013, 09:24 PM

" Sounds like a wonderful place to live." Allison said.: Did you have a large family?" She added.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-19-2013, 07:32 AM

Haru thinks before speaking knowing her mothers side of the family. was not all that big but her fathers side of the family was big. "Well there where five people livening in are house. the fifth person was my self my grand parents each have there own room. the ones that came to live with us I mean the house. only had one master bedroom they did not want take it form my parents." she explains to Allison recalling what each bedroom look like. her grand mothers bedroom had a nice old fashion styled furniture form the old days. her grand fathers bedroom was half old fashion half modern which at times look quite odd.

Her parents bedroom look perfectly normal with a modern style to it. Haru's bedroom was modern with a few old fashion items. she had a large bookshelf in her room due to her love of reading. the one thing her room had was a window that over look a park close by.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-14-2013, 03:05 AM

" I'm glad you have a big family. Mine is just me and my dad. His parents are dead and I don't know my mom's parents very well. " Allison said and opened up the linen closet to get Haru some sheets.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-14-2013, 03:19 AM

"A big family is all right but I have no siblings. to be fair I wish I had some as a kid growing up." Haru says yet wonder what kind of beds. they have in this world? she was use to having a futon back at her parents house. so the teen never sleep on a western style bed before. if this new bed was future like she hope it would not make her fall out of it.