Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-26-2013, 04:44 PM

Name: Mewnic ( goes by new)
Bio: Mewnic fought by his commanders side through out the wars, victory after victory, until one day. The kingdom was over ran by mutants and he had to break away to servive. The king was killed and he had nowhere to go. Fighting alone as he traveled was his only way to keep alive, servival was what his father tought him well.

Mew fought off a small fleet of mutants as he was traveling. His power was finally showing sings of getting stronger the more he fought. He was one of the lucky ones to gain powers without mutating into a creature. His leg was badly wounded from his last brawl, one surprised him with a sharp knife to the back of his calf. He decided to rest a bit before he struggles to keep moving. Mew found shelter in a small group of trees, where he fell asleep for a moment.

Last edited by Donut; 02-26-2013 at 05:10 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2013, 04:17 AM

Name: Gemini Starr
Bio: Gemini is a mutant,born in the forest to a human woman who was raped by a mutant man.Her mother died in childbirth,leaving Gemini to be raised by whatever animals found her.A pack of wolves found her and helped her survive until she was about six years old,when the Alpha decided that she needed to be with her own kind.She was brought to a village,where she was raised by almost everyone in the village.She never lost her wildness,however.
Pic Human:
Pic mutant: (she has giant black bat wings.))
Pic half transformed:

Gemini was in the forest,hunting.She was halfway between human and mutant forms.Most would mistake her for a boy in her half form,but she preferred it that way.Boys were treated better.Raising her head to sniff the wind,she caught scent of a man,and blood.Dropping onto all fours,she headed carefully towards the wounded man.He seemed to be asleep.Still in half form, she sniffed at him."Missterrr....? You alive?" She asked,her half transformed voice sounding more male than female.

Last edited by Gemini; 02-28-2013 at 04:22 AM..

Donut

Old 02-28-2013, 04:49 PM

Mew sat there and opened his eyes to the voice he heard. Half crowning he nodded "I'm alive.. " he managed to say. He was hurt bad and was hopping that this creature was friendly. He didn't let his guard down but he was trying to stay nice on the off chance. Mew managed to get to his feet using his sword as a cruch. His legs were surrounded by lightning witch was starting to heal his wounds. His many talents made him good for combat, and they helped him stay alive. "Are you friend or foe?" He finally asked in a soft voice ready to strike if he had to.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-01-2013, 03:46 AM

Gemini jumped back as the man stood up.In her half-transformed state,he was twice her height,which meant that she would be only a few inches shorter than him normally.He asked if she was friend or foe,and she tilted her head."I will not hurrrt you,if that'ss what you mean." She rasped."I do not know you well enough to be eitherrr frrriend orr foe." She added,keeping a careful distance.Even on her half wolf features,curiosity was quite clear.

Donut

Old 03-01-2013, 05:04 AM

Mew smirked a little, and nodded. "Good enough answer for me" He said as the lightning got a bit brighter. "Stand back a second, I wont hurt you.. just need to stop hurting myself." He added as he dug his sward into the ground more. Mew mumbled a few words and a circle started appearing around his feet. There was a column of light that shot up from the circle and his long blond hair flowed in the wind he was creating as well. After the light dissipated, Mew placed his sword into its sheath "Sorry about that.. hope i didn't startle you" He added with a small smile. If this creature was willing to stand there this long, then there was little threat toward him at the moment. He stood guard not knowing what the light he just created might have drawled near.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-01-2013, 05:45 AM

Gemini stood back,watching.A disappointed look crossed her face after the light faded away."Well,no chance of finding prrrrrey now." She growled sulkily.Her form started to shimmer,blurring around the edges as fur receded,claws became nails,a tail disappeared and her ears went back to normal.After only a few seconds,the shimmering stopped,and she stood in full human form."That was some impressive magic.I'm Gemini,pleasure to meet you." She said with a little bow.Now that her voice was human,it had a sweet,almost enchanting sound to it,like chimes blowing in the breeze.

Donut

Old 03-01-2013, 01:37 PM

Mew stood there not sure what was happening. He was glowing and now this creature was but after the glimmering stopped he couldn't believe his eyes. This creature was a beautiful woman. "Mmmy names new" he managed to say without meaning to stutter. He cleared his throat and bowed back at her. "I'm from the once kingdom of Lour" he added standing back up. "That spell was one of a close friends of mine before she passed.. I was tought a few of them. They come in handy." He added. Mew was always one that talked a lot but he was a good fighter and protector of the ones close to him. "I apologise for interrupting you at all.. was in a fight and had to rest. I shall be going if I am not wanted here." He said trying to be as polite as he could, he didn't want to intrude at all.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-02-2013, 03:31 AM

Gemini smiled at him,noting his stutter.She always thought it was amusing when people found out she was female."No need to leave so soon." She said lightly."I can hunt later,when the sun goes down.Please,come back to my home,I'll make you something to eat,and you can rest there." She said.Though she had grown up in the village,she had moved once she reached adulthood.She still lived very near the village,because the people there were her family and she protected them-many passerby had nicknamed her the spirit of the forest because of that-but she lived now in the forest itself.

Donut

Old 03-02-2013, 03:49 AM

Mew smiled at her offer. "Thank you, I would like that, Haven't really had a place to rest since i left the kingdom." He replied happy to see that there were still good people out there in the world. "Actually you are the first person that I have ran into that has not tried to kill me." he added with a small chuckle. It was the truth, there hasn't been any village that still hat life in it, and his supplies were running low. "Liz would be happy if she was here.." He said softly more to himself, but didn't realize he spoke the words out loud.
((I was bored at work today and thought up a good back story for him.. sorry had to start it lol))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-02-2013, 05:06 AM

((haha no problem.))
Gemini tilted her head."There are many violent people out there.The village I grew up in is only safe because I have kept danger away." She said."Hm? who's Liz? Someone you know?" She asked.Gemini was wild in nature,closer to an animal than a human,so the concept of death or loss was difficult for her to understand.The idea that someone could go away and not come back was something no one had ever explained.

Donut

Old 03-02-2013, 10:53 AM

Mew looked over at her quickly realizing what he just said. "Liz was is the reason I am here today, and not at the kingdom. You see Lour was a peaceful place until the change happened and people started to become like we are today. The king thought that all mutants were after him and when he found out there were a few in his land, he had them executed." mew had to stop and took a deep breath, this was the first time he had explained this to anyone. "I was the kings right hand man, and he tought me everything about war, and I help back a small secret, my strength. No one knew about it until the day he purged the kingdom. Liz knew in enough time and hid her spell book in only a place that I knew of. When he got to her, he found out the connection between us and I was forced to watch her die." He stopped again, this was harder for him than he thought it would be but he didn't have much left to say. He whipped tears from his face and continued. "I broke free, killed the king and had to leave quickly. So i grabbed her spell book and fought my way to here today." Mew was a strong person, physically and at heart. If there was a threat to anyone close to him again, he would soon die saving them before they would. He would protect anyone that every got close to him better than he protected Liz, and that was his promise. There was always a place in his heart for the good mutants.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-03-2013, 04:32 AM

Gemini tilted her head."Why do you cry?" She asked,still not understanding that death meant no return."Couldn't you just find your friend?" She was walking now,directly towards what was easily the largest tree in the forest.She placed her hand on it and smiled proudly,the way someone might smile about a house the built themselves.

Donut

Old 03-03-2013, 04:58 AM

Mew was walking behind her and stopped staring at the tree. "Im sorry, I guess you wouldn't understand that." He said breathing in a deep breath. "No i couldn't just go find her, She is gone, not here anymore." he added trying to explain, but it seemed like it was no use."Anyway, I guess what I mean.. Now I won't let anything take someone special from me again."He added softly, and he was meaning every word of it. If there would be a day he got that close to someone again, he would give his life to save them. "IS this your home?" He asked trying to change the subject. It was hard enough for him, explaining death to someone that might not know it wouldn't be easy. Mew knew that he couldn't dwell on the past, it was all about the present now.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-03-2013, 06:41 AM

If possible,Gemini's grin got bigger."Yes,this is my home.Don't worry,you don't have to climb." She said,and with that,she climbed the tree.She seemed to grip the bark as easily as if it were cloth,and within moments she disappeared into the leafy canopy.After a second,her head poked out,hanging upside-down and grinning."Let me toss you a vine.You just grab tight and climb on." She said,her head disappearing again.In it's place,a vine dropped down,attached to a wooden plank-almost like a swing."Go ahead and sit! make sure you hold on tight!" Gemini's voice called down.

Donut

Old 03-04-2013, 02:20 AM

Mew looked at her as she just went up the tree like it was nothing. He actually jumped when she popped back out of the tree as well, but he still did what he was told. "This going to work?" He asked before he was starting to rise off the ground. As his head started through the leaves, he could actually start to see the inside of a house. It was well put together and it was well discised. "Nice place you got here.." Mew was looking around as he first stood on the floor.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-04-2013, 04:43 AM

Gemini grinned as Mew arrived at the top of the rope.She was handling what looked like a simple pully system,using a wheel with a handle to turn it and pull up the rope.The space around them was a spacious looking room.The floor was all of wood,and the walls were made of interwoven vines,branches and leaves,forming a solid and beautifully camouflaged barrier against the elements.The roof was the same,but with canvas stretched over it,as one might use to build a teepee.There was what looked like a nest of cloth in one corner,and a table and chair in the other.The walls were decorated with an wide assortment of bones,shells,and other shiny objects and colorful bits of cloth.A recently hunted and skinned rabbit lay on the table,all ready to be cooked."You like? I built it myself.Some of the materials I got from the village,and I have to build a fire on the ground so I don't set everything on fire,but it suits my needs." She said proudly.

Donut

Old 03-04-2013, 04:55 AM

Mew smiled, "that's all that counts don't it?" He said with a smile. He looked at the floor and figured be better start resting, He would need it before he knew it. He sat down and rested his back against the wall. "thank you again, and if there is anything you need, I am here. Not meaning in a creepy way.: He said quickly back peddling as his face got red.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-04-2013, 05:22 AM

Gemini went and sat in her nest,and laughed loudly."I understood what you meant,believe me." She said,wiping a tear of laughter from her eye."Don't you worry about me,you just rest.I'll probably cook up that rabbit while you sleep." she added,gesturing vaguely to the rabbit on the table.

Donut

Old 03-04-2013, 11:05 AM

Mew looked up at her with a smile. "Sounds good to me." He said as he tilted to one side and thudded on the floor. Even after he did the spell to heal him, he was still extremely wore out. He had his usual dreams of his past, but he couldn't seem to shake them. After a while of sleeping, his nose cough a whiff of a smell and brought him to his seances. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-05-2013, 03:30 AM

Gemini was down on the ground at her fire pit,cooking the rabbit over the fire.It was almost finished.She hummed tunelessly to herself as she worked.Suddenly,she tilted her head tot he side,her acute hearing telling her that Mew was awake."Come on down,the rabbit is almost done!" She called up.

Donut

Old 03-05-2013, 09:50 PM

Mew stood up with a stretch. He made his way down the tree to the ground. He looked at her over the fire and couldn't help but to smile. "Thank you again for your hospitality" He said as he looked at the rabbit. "Never had this before" he said taking a wiff of the smell of the food. "I can help hunt after we eat if you like" he added wanting to help her in return.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-06-2013, 06:48 AM

Gemini smiled."It is no problem,really.I have not had company in years,so it's nice to have you here." She said brightly.She took the rabbit off the fire and started cutting it up with a knife that looked like she's made it herself."Oh,you'll like rabbit.The taste is different from any other,but it's good.Most people don't eat it unless they have to,but I think my wolf side likes it so much that I'm just used to eating it.It's better cooked..." She trailed off,not sure why she had added the last part."As far as hunting,I usually hunt alone,but you can come along.Perhaps you can help carry any big game I bring down.Done." She said,handing him a thick slice of meat.

Donut

Old 03-06-2013, 11:17 AM

Mew looked at her and watched as she worked with the rabbit. "Well I am glad I can be company as well" He said with a smile as he took the piece of meat. "Thanks" he added and sat down by the warm fire. He hadn't had company like this in a long while either, it was nice for one. The rabbit was different, but it was meat and he wasn't complaining. Usually he had to hunt by himself, and He wasn't really the greatest at it, he hunted to kill thing not eat them, that's what he was good with. "Are you the only one that protects the village you were talking about?" he asked looked back at her again.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-07-2013, 04:38 AM

Gemini tore a piece of meat for herself,and nodded."Yes.Well,for the most part.I was raised in that village,so I protect the people there from harm.They have a few archers and fighters just in case,but they never need them.No threat ever gets past me,especially since most people now know that there's a mutant guarding the forest." she said,tearing into the rabbit meat in her hand.

Donut

Old 03-07-2013, 04:54 AM

Mew worked on the piece of meat that he was giving. She was doing a good job at protecting her village, she was doing better than he did with his. He sighed taking another chunk out of what she gave him. His head was filled with many thoughts, the main one being, 'Where am I going to stay at now?'. Mew closed his eyes for a deep breath. "I am just curious.. You think there is any place I might be able to hold up for a few days?" He asked looking over at her. "I don't want to over stay my welcome here" he added just being polite like always.