Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 07-01-2007, 06:16 AM

Welcome! Feel free to browse and chat.

Table of Contents:
Introduction/Table of Contents/Rules
Selling
Buying
About Me

Rules of my thread:
1) Follow the TOS, of course.
2) Please do not put me on the spot by asking if I will take payments, the answer will likely be no (unless you're one of those special people that I trust with that sort of thing).
3) Do not beg, I will bludgeon you with my iron skillet if you beg.
4) Post offers in thread or by PM if I am not on.
5) Do not be rude to my friends and customers, or you will have a very angry Cynnie on your hands.
6) Please try to respond to trades sent at your request within twenty four hours. I do not like checking several times a day for days to see if the trade has been finished on your end yet. If something comes up I will understand,but please try to let me know or I will assume you have lost interest and cancel the trade.

I reserve the right to change and alter these rules whenever I feel the urge.

Last edited by Cyndel; 01-21-2011 at 08:25 AM..

Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 07-01-2007, 06:16 AM

Items for sale: (Pricing is flexible)

Contribution Items:
None at the moment

Event Items:
None at the moment

Special NPC Gifts
None at the moment

Commons:

Blue Ruffled Spring Breeze Socks (a)
Store Price: 95
Asking Price: 70

Last edited by Cyndel; 01-21-2011 at 08:24 AM..

Cyndel

Old 07-01-2007, 06:17 AM

Buying:

Nothing, at the moment!

Last edited by Cyndel; 01-22-2011 at 12:11 AM..

Cyndel

Old 07-01-2007, 06:18 AM

About Me:

Name: Cyndel
Nick Names: Cyn, Cynnie
Birthday: November 9, 1989.

I am graduated from high school. I was in Chamber choir and Japanese club at school. I'm an avid singer. I also write and draw a little and I am addicted to role playing. I also like to read fantasy novels and some science fiction. I really love vampires especially the more modern day ones like the ones in Anne Rices's novels. Before anyone goes asking me, Twilight was alright. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it; the vampires made me stop and ask 'what the hell' since I see absolutely no reason why a vampire should sparkle other than the writer just wanted to be unique. It was unique...but it was pointless in my opinion (I think if a vampire has to have a reason not to go into the sunlight it should be that the sunlight is a weakness and burns not that it makes them stick out. Otherwise they're just far too perfect and have no physical weaknesses at all no 'normal' human could possibly hurt one, let alone kill one, which makes me mad. Not that I want to kill Edward, but still. lol). I'm not too crazy about the old black and white Dracula films, they just creep me out a little with their cheesiness, but I did like Bram Stoker's Dracula. Anyway...umm...I also like dragons and fairies, especially the ones that Amy Brown draws. ^^

Generally, I am easy enough to get along with, so long as you do not intentionally do things to get on my nerves. As soon as you cross over to my bad side, you should make an effort to get as far away from me as possible and stay there until you have enough sense to be alive. Just so you know, I have short fuse and an iron skillet that I'm really not afraid to use. ♥

I enjoy fun conversation, though I am not very keen on the naughty jokes/references, so if you like to make perverted jokes out of things I'm probably not going to get them or just 'stare' at you like you're stupid for even stating it. I have fun with riddles and I'm always up for good debates. If you need dating advice, I am not the best person to come to. I may look like a girl but I don't share the same thought processes as about 3/4 of the girls out there, though I seem to be the one most of my guy friends like to talk to about things like that (Not that I mind, but I could very well tell them to do something that would get them slapped). Proper grammar makes me happy, most of the time (haha lol-cat makes me giggle... "Is it can be hugs time now pleez?"). Excessive...flat lazy chat speak gets on my nerves (Ex: 'u' vs. 'you,' and '2' vs. 'to/too').

Last edited by Cyndel; 10-19-2012 at 08:41 PM..

Cyndel

Old 07-01-2007, 06:19 AM

Okay!! We're open!!

kin no megami
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-01-2007, 06:22 AM

GOOD LUCK CYNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! First post! :D

Cyndel

Old 07-01-2007, 06:22 AM

Lol thanks. ^^

Stay and talk to meh!!

kin no megami
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-01-2007, 06:25 AM

I wish I could cynnie...but I have to sleep so I can wake up in 4 hours to drive for 6 >.<

Cyndel

Old 07-01-2007, 06:26 AM

Awws... TT.TT *cling*
Ah well... I probably need to go to bed, too. x.x

Have fun with that six hour drive. XD

kin no megami
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-01-2007, 06:29 AM

Thanks babe! Sorry to run out on you - sweet dreams for both of us!!! XDDD

Cyndel

Old 07-01-2007, 06:30 AM

Lol yep. ^^

Bye bye. *huggles*

kin no megami
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-01-2007, 10:42 AM

Early morning pop in - I'm about to embark.... :lol: That's a funny word....good luck to your shop again cynnie - BYE BYES!!!! :P <333

Cyndel

Old 07-01-2007, 02:35 PM

Hehe thanks, Kin-san. ^^ Bye bye. *cuddles even though you're long gone by now* XD

Green Bay Packers
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Green Bay Packers

Old 07-01-2007, 02:37 PM

hey cyndel, whats up?

Cyndel

Old 07-01-2007, 02:38 PM

Selling stuffs. o.o
Want them? ^^

Ah, nothing much is up really. Sitting here by myself again. >.< Mom headed back to the hospital to sit with dad again.

Green Bay Packers
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Green Bay Packers

Old 07-01-2007, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndel

Selling stuffs. o.o
Want them? ^^

Ah, nothing much is up really. Sitting here by myself again. >.< Mom headed back to the hospital to sit with dad again.
I would love to buy them...but i only have 50g....and i won't be on much longer since its my birthday today xD
oh..so a little peace and quiet for a few hours?

Cyndel

Old 07-01-2007, 02:46 PM

I've had peace and quiet for the better part of three days. x.x She may be pulling another all nighter, too possibly.

Aww Happy Birthday! ^^ *hands you a cupcake* How old?

Cyndel

Old 07-01-2007, 08:59 PM

... it's quiet...
too quiet...
I'm going stir crazy here!!

Cyndel

Old 07-03-2007, 02:36 AM

Okay, people...
Enter... speak...do something... *falls over*

H_e_a_r_t
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-03-2007, 02:42 AM

• cyndel <33 goodluck, ahh, 150g for the white bunny? ^^

Cyndel

Old 07-03-2007, 02:43 AM

Hey, thanks. ^^;
And Sure, why not? Shall I send the trade?

H_e_a_r_t
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-03-2007, 02:44 AM

• Of course, i cant send trade xDD

Cyndel

Old 07-03-2007, 02:51 AM

I know. :P I love stating the obvious. lol *goes to trades*

Cyndel

Old 07-03-2007, 03:04 AM

*pokes Heart*
o.o
go forth and pay me, lady. lol

H_e_a_r_t
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-03-2007, 03:18 AM

• xD sorry, i was writing a paper C: Paid now <33