Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 10-28-2009, 09:29 PM

&& UPDATE NEW ARTS!

Lookie, some other new ones I got which I finally put the credits upon to now be able to share 'em. X3!

Evona -
Ivy -

Myla - Rahza -

Natsemu -

Heshana - (one for each form; some of these have errors >.> ) , , and

Briar Rose
Professional Procrastinator
Send a message via MSN to Briar Rose

Old 10-28-2009, 10:44 PM

those rock!

....Mine isn't that good....>.>

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 11-05-2009, 03:57 AM

Hehe thanks and I am sure yours will be fine. :3

Briar Rose
Professional Procrastinator
Send a message via MSN to Briar Rose

Old 11-08-2009, 04:47 PM

Lol Well I have it done...only thing is....no internet now....and at work we don't have a scanner...x.x

Cirrus

Old 11-11-2009, 07:11 PM

I'm new here and as a result have no idea on pricing or anything like that,so you may have to just offer what you think its worth. I draw animals almost exclusively, i find humans very annoying. Examples can be found below. and I'd love to draw some of your oc's.

Sketch: [x]
Colored Fullbody:[x]

The colored example does take time so i would expect decent pay if thats what your after. =)
I'll snoop around the forums and see if i can start getting an idea of pricing. But yes, just tell me what you'd be willing to pay. =)

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 11-12-2009, 12:44 PM

DL, you still come here~
*leaves a mark*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-12-2009, 05:35 PM

Awww well isn't that a teasing shame Briar!! Sorry to hear that, I hope you gets your 'net back soon. Miss the chatter with ya. xP But there is no rush on the art so no worries there. :3

Oh wow, really nice art Cirrus! Thank you for the visit and offer. <333 What you deem worthy or good enough on pricing, is really up to you - but grant it from what I already know of how the economy works and your sense of talent.. I think I would offer -

Around 500g to 750g for just a full body sketch. And then for a final, colored full body I think I would go 2k for that.

Seeing as you are new, and I figure not many items, if there are any CI items you might be interested in let me know nad perhaps, I might have it to spare and the can work out how many arts you'd find suitable for the value of the item. ^.^

Also if still interested, please let me know and also check out the first post as it has been slightly edited. There are samples now as I finally got some arts which are correct. So now my goal is to get a couple more with her in fun poses that help express more of her personality and what she likes.

My current focus on what I want to try to get is one with her on a large pile of many pillows. X3

And then for another someday, with her surrounded by many dice, of all size/shape/colors that she is playing with and such. :3

Heya Meave. :3 How are you? Eh I am only here so-so. Just to get arts and deplete the funds. I take it you're doing well? xD

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-14-2009, 07:00 PM

Whee a new day but I think I am going to end up adding the ref pics and some info to the posts again about my various characters so that perhaps, those who visit can pick who they want to do and such of the sort. As I think it is time, I really start advertising the items I have that I can use as payment to clean up my crap and be gone once and for all!

Mind you, I am still going to somewhat picky, I intend to get a decent fair count of worth, for the value of the more expensive items. This doesn't mean I expect you to slave over arts for it though. xP I intend to be fair and reasonable. :3

So expect a lot of editing of the first page within the next few hours. <33

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-16-2009, 03:07 AM

Alright, getting the posts filled in finally only not worry about doing anything fancy. I just want enough info and refs there to help interested artists out. If more is needed on any given character, all gotta do is ask and I shall provide as best can. As for most I have more art then what is actually linked. Some too many to put all anyways. xD

Even though still setting up if you do happen to stumble in and care to draw one you see, by all means feel free to post what you're wanting to do! ^__^

I will try to get the rest done tomorrow. I have no more time tonight as I am tired, gotta eat and shower still then time for bed for work tomorrow. Haha.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-17-2009, 04:13 AM

Okay got another character put up on the front page. Also I edited in info on the very first post of the table of contents telling in one word what type of character they are by the name. So that way if people know they want just a human or do not mind something else like an animal, they can tell quickly what post they need to scroll too.

Most of my characters are either furry or straight up feral (animal). And not many like that thus I figure for those who only do human, it should ease them to see that I do have some, just not many in compare to what I do have. XD