Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-26-2008, 10:50 PM

[Those of you from last Christmas should understand my title. If not, feel free to ask? <3]

Greetings, Menewshans!

T'would seem I only come out of the woodwork during an event or so, hmm? Ah well, such is the life...

So, to make a long story short, I've had a really, really awful last month or so, and this week has compounded into agony.

And anyone who knows me well enough knows one thing... D: When I'm depressed, I donate. A LOT. I've already hit about seven people on my friendslist, and counting. But it's not enough!

I had hoped to be better prepared for this event. I wanted to donate over 20k to the runners, or offer to host, anything, but I've been too busy. I also don't have the patience to run another charity, as unfortunately last year's holiday charity took a very unpleasant turn.

ut I guiltily confess to being down enough some of m funds went towards myself to buy cheer up art, so I don't nearly have the resources I wish I did.

Still, I think this event is genius, and I want to show my support. <3

So here's the scoop... Keep me company. In return, I'll make it worth your while. ;D

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 12-06-2008 at 03:59 AM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-26-2008, 10:52 PM

Rules

- Basic ToS as always, use your brains.
- While good-natured by heart, I am right crotchety when I want to be, don't cross me Dx
- Do unto others. My golden rule above all else. Be polite, keep drama to yourself, don't be petty or selfish. This is an event for giving and being thankful, for goodness sake.
- Patience is a virtue. If I haven't gotten to you yet, it doesn't mean I don't intend to, so just have a little faith.
- Please, mind your Ps and Qs... http://ask.yahoo.com/20031127.html This is again, a charity-esque event, I shouldn't have to ask you to be grateful and courteous.
- Be literate! It isn't difficult. "Hello, how are you?" Is much more pleasant to look at than "hi how r u?", no?
- Don't be afraid to make conversation! I don't bite, and most of my visitors don't either... No one really likes being in a thread and being ignored, so if there's several of you in the thread, try to think of engaging topics all can participate in. <3
- To participate in give aways, in your very third post in this thread, I require of you two things... You must start the post by listing any item under 1k that you great desire, your message of whatever it may be, and end the post with reference to avatar/OC/whathaveyou, you'd like drawn. You don't get to choose, I do. I will choose give aways fully at random based on code words of my choosing. You will not know the word, nor will I tell you, should you win. That's the beauty of surprise.
- Credit where credit is due. I shouldn't have to explain this one.
- More rules as necessary.

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 11-27-2008 at 03:28 AM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-26-2008, 10:56 PM

Art!

Right, so I'm sure by now you've noticed the silly doodles decorating the main posts of this thread... Those users who know me well enough should know this isn't exactly my normal art style to offer, but ehh... *shrugs* That's the fun behind stress relief and experimentation. I will be giving these out at my discretion and aim to average at least five a day. They only take me about five minutes or so to complete, so hopefully this is a reasonable expectation of myself. xP

Further samples can be found in the following album... I will make ample note in advance, as these are, again, typically stress relief for myself that I doodle to friends while on MSN, some of them do contain, eh, 'maturer' scenes... While I think 've gone through with a fine-tooth comb to get the most offensive ones, you ahve been warned and I wave all responsibilty. I believe the Menewshan community is intelligent and well-meaning enough to take a joke, and if nothing else, these ARE only scribbles a few notches up from stick figure, meant to cause a chuckle or two. They are no more or less offensive than most tv shows we let our eight year olds watch now adays. That being said, please start from the last page and work your way out, as I posted these in alphabetical order based on folder in my computer, so most of page 1 is outdated. XD

Also, some of these are silly collabs with Murchu Volpe or Ise. xD

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...eah%20Doodles/

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 11-27-2008 at 12:31 AM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-26-2008, 10:57 PM

Give Aways!

Yes, should I feel so inclined (which is already a given), I may make a few 'official' give aways in this thread via page contests or mini games or what have you. As it stands however, donations will be at random, and more likely to those who keep me company than to those who spam looking for hands out. xP

I doubt I'll keep a list of who I've given what to, as 've already lost track prior to even making this thread. XD

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 11-27-2008 at 12:36 AM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-26-2008, 10:58 PM

Selfishness. D8<

Boo. Hiss.

Alright, I admit it. I've been going through a rough patch this last while, and I've been a bit worse for ware. Should anyone, at any point, feel so inclined, some art would absolutely make my life time. I don't really like avatar art, but I've plenty of people to choose from here? http://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102628

While the thread is outdated and closed (I mean, the art I was offering isn't even accurate any more xD) the OC refs are not. <3

Please note, for those who post there, I will get back to you about your freebies when time permits. ^^ <3

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 11-27-2008 at 12:49 AM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-26-2008, 11:31 PM

Okay, a note to my commissioners... I'm doing your orders, in fact, I work on them in between each post. XD I'd just like something to do during down times so I don't tear my hair out in photoshop. Paint is a lot more forgiving and less effort. *snort* I love you guys. <3 And I owe anyone anything and they fear 've forgotten, PLEASE let me know. Be it an order/freebie/whatever. But only if it pertains to outside of this thread.

And with that, I open my doors? <3 Let's see how this goes... orz.

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 11-27-2008 at 03:30 AM..

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-27-2008, 03:33 AM

IloveCryssu!<3 *postclaims with his teeth* :3~

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-27-2008, 03:34 AM

And we're ready for the public. *snuggle*

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-27-2008, 03:35 AM

Omfg. *labuvolttackles Cryssyinbutterflykimono*

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-27-2008, 03:38 AM

*loves on Annachu* Jeez woman... You spent the whole 1k already? XD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-27-2008, 03:45 AM

xD Nope. I put it away in a trade so I don't get tempted to spend it all at once.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-27-2008, 03:46 AM

Oh ho, a smart one, my Annachu. <3

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 11-27-2008, 03:47 AM

Hello crystaline~ how are you?

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-27-2008, 03:47 AM

Hey there Thoth! <3 For once I won't miss one of your posts in an event? *chuckles* I'm alright, you dear? <3

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-27-2008, 03:52 AM

._. Chibi Tophat

@ Cryssy - 8D Yasu! <33

xD; Hasu. Do you need refs for him, or...?

Last edited by Dystopia; 11-27-2008 at 05:13 AM..

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-27-2008, 03:54 AM

*nibbles on Anna* >O> Annachu should look very carefully over the rules.<o<

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-27-2008, 03:58 AM

@ Cryssy - Urk! *wiggles*

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 11-27-2008, 03:58 AM

Hello, Crystaline! =3

I love these doodles!! >3<

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-27-2008, 03:59 AM

Apparently Anna doesn't speak in white font? xD Wiggling zombie~. <333 Lookit all that flesh...

Hey Hadsvich! <3 Thank you. :3 <33

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 11-27-2008, 04:03 AM

So, how are you today?? =3

And I'll let you know, I read the rules!! :O lol
-proud of self-

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-27-2008, 04:06 AM

@ Cryssy - >: YEW ARE NOT BUYING ME ANYTHING.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-27-2008, 04:07 AM

Hadsvich: I'm alright, just waiting for some 11PM dinner. *pats tummy* You?

Haha... Did you hun? ;D

Annachu: >o> What if I just wanted to draw a pretty OC? *halo*

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-27-2008, 04:08 AM

@ Cryssy - ... OTL Must you tempt me with the art? Always the art. *failure at self control, luls*
By the way, do you gots an MSN?

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-27-2008, 04:13 AM

I do it out of love~. xD Don't forget to put an item too. XD Otherwise 'd have to tell other players you didn't read the rules.

I do indeed~! And I'm either never on, or leave it running 24/7. XDD;; It doesn't have the handwriting tool any more... *angst x infinity*

I don't give it out on Mene ever since I was hacked. =-=; Someone signed on with an MSN that looked like mine, had their username match mine here, and spoke to (staff member's name omitted out of respect <33), explaining a bogus situation and having my password reset. Luckily I was signing in at the same time as the ass and was able to lock them out by putting in the wrong password several times, then getting in after 15 minutes FIRST and changing the pass.

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 11-27-2008, 04:17 AM

At the moment, I'd really like either punked gloves or a punked collar.

I'm okay, feeling kind of sick though. ;-;

I sure did!!~ =3

As for art, you can pick anything from this thread. >3<