View Poll Results: Would you be interested in joining if I started a Masquerade Roleplay?
Sure~! 2 100.00%
Nah...There are too many of Masquerade roleplays as it is. 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Phantom
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2011, 12:37 AM

I suggested starting a masquerade roleplay a while ago, but it never got very far off the ground (my fault, entirely; college was draining the life out of me). Now, I'm back to try again. :D

My thoughts:
- To keep confusion at a minimum (but also to keep characters from being ignored), there should be a limit on the maximum number of players allowed into the roleplay.
- I also feel that there should be an order in which each person posts (in particular, the order in which each person joins/sends me their character profile to be approved). To keep the roleplay moving should someone leave for a day or two without telling anyone, each person would have a time limit of a certain number of hours (to be decided later) in which they have to post before the next in line is allowed to reply.
- I need a co-pilot to help me organize this. :| This won't necessarily be the first person to respond to this thread, however. As the discussion progresses (assuming there is discussion), I will send a request to the person whom I feel is best for the job (via private message).
Things to consider:
- Fantasy or no Fantasy?
- Setting?
- Reason for having a masquerade in the first place? Or is a reason even necessary? (Partaaaaaaay~)
Post your thoughts below or simply to let me know that you are interested. :D

*nudges a plate of muffins toward you*

Lens
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2011, 12:48 AM

I would love to join this role play. But i dont think that i would make a very good co-pilot because i am already working on another role play of my own. But when you make this i would join it in a heart beat.

Phantom
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-15-2011, 12:55 AM

Sweet! :D I appreciate the feedback, Lens. I'll be sure to message you the link if I get around to creating a roleplay for this. x3