Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 04:09 AM

Francis' face broke out in a smile as he followed Arthur at his heels. "Oh splendid! We can sleep together! You've decided you love me after all?" he asked, clearly misinterpreting Arthur's words. "If so, then I think what I'm wearing is already quite appropriate." Or rather, less would be better. Why would anyone sleep in clothes? Especially next to someone as wonderful as Arthur.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 04:25 AM

Arthur's face flushed at Francis's words. "We are not going to sleep together! I have a spare room for you to use. And what you are already wearing, or rather not wearing, is highly inappropriate." he stated. He kept facing forward, refusing to look back at the Frenchman. He reached the upper floor and stopped in front of his guest room.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 04:41 AM

Francis frowned. "But I'm sure we would both be much happier if I slept with you. I'd make it worth your while!" He winked at Arthur before blowing a kiss. By then, they'd reached a room and Francis eyed it. He felt a draft through the door and felt for sure that it would be cold inside, though from temperature or aloneness, he couldn't guess. "Do I really have to sleep here?"

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 05:02 AM

Arthur flushed red again. "You are not sleeping with me!" he exclaimed. "Yes you have to sleep in here. This is the guest room. You are a guest. That's the way it is." He opened the door and led the way in and over to the dresser where he pulled out some old clothes. "You can wear these for tonight. If you help with anything, my room is down the hall. Now get dressed and go to sleep." With that, he left and headed to his own room.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 05:10 AM

Francis sighed as he sat on the bed, clutching the clothes Arthur shoved at him to his face. When he breathed in deep, he could catch some of the others scent underneath the musty smell. He slipped off the robe and tried on the pants, finding them tight, but otherwise fine. He gave up on the shirt quickly. He didn't want to wear it anyway. Glancing toward the direction Arthur left in, he sighed. A second later, he fell over onto his side and hugged a pillow. "Why did I have to be created with this stupid unrequited love!"

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 05:21 AM

Arthur entered his room and changed into his sleeping clothes. He then laid on the bed and curled up under the covers. But, as tired as he was, he couldn't sleep. His head was filled with thoughts of Francis and the spell. He didn't understand why a Frenchman is what magic thought would be his perfect match. He was confident that it wasn't. But he still couldn't chase these thoughts away.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 05:31 AM

It took ages for Francis to fall asleep, maybe because he'd just been born. When he did though, he dreamed of the man sleeping not too far away, but still too far away to hold. In his dream, they were perfect, so much so that he didn't want to wake when morning came. Deep in the back of his mind, beneath the dream, he knew it wouldn't be so when he woke.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 01:28 PM

It took Arthur hours to fall asleep. He couldn't get comfortable and his mind was stuck on the Frenchman. No matter how hard he tried to push the thought away. When he finally did fall asleep, he dreamed of the man. And not in the way he would have wanted and would have left him embarrassed had he been awake. He awoke the next morning feeling like he hadn't slept as he went down to the kitchen to make breakfast and his morning tea.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 04:46 PM

Eventually, Francis couldn't hold on to sleep and sat up. A mirror in the room showed him in far less elegant style than yesterday. His hair matted, the waves looking more like tangles, but at least his eyes looked bright from decent sleep, though his smile ended up pasted on. As expected, waking up left him with a sad pit in his stomach. He wandered ton the kitchen where he smelled the start of food. Arthur had his back to him so Francis cleared his throat. "Morning, mon cher."

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 04:56 PM

Arthur jumped when Francis spoke. "Morning.. You startled me." he told him. He had really been hoping yesterday had been a dream. But it clearly wasn't since the Frenchman was still here. "Are you hungry? I'm making breakfast." he asked, continuing to put the batter for the scones together and getting it set up. Once the oven was preheated, he put them in to cook.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 05:17 PM

"Yes, that sounds wonderful," Francis said with a nod. It would be his first meal and he looked forward to it. Apparently being born and waiting for the next morning to eat made him famished. "What delights are you baking up?" He peered at the scones before Arthur put them in the oven. Each one looked and smelled quite tasty and his stomach growled.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 05:25 PM

"Just some scones and tea. Its a simple breakfast." Arthur said. Once the scones were in the oven, he began boiling water for the tea. He got down two cups and put teabags in them. Once the kettle went off, he poured the hot water into the cups and set it aside. After he checked on the scones. It still looked like it would be a couple more minutes.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 05:36 PM

"Nonsense, it's a wonderful breakfast since you made it," Francis smiled. He was starting to regain some of his normal charm because no matter how hard he tried not to, he still loved Arthur and just seeing him made him smile. He took a cup of tea after it steeped and sipped, enjoying the hotness and the flavor. "It's good."

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 05:46 PM

"Tea is the greatest drink in existence." Arthur stated. He took a sip of his own, happy with the flavor of it. A nice cup of tea was the best way to begin the day in his opinion. He was so distracted by enjoying his tea that he didn't notice that his scones were starting to burn, the smell filling the air. It took another moment after that for him to smell it and jump up, quickly pulling them out of the oven.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 05:56 PM

Francis decided he agreed though he didn't have experience with other drinks. Right then, a burning smell reached his nose. "Um..." he started just before Arthur jumped into action. He watched with horror as the poor black little charcoal stones came out of the oven, looking no where as good as they had when they went in. It took another second for Francis to jump into action himself. He shooed Arthur away from the scones with an exclamation. "You'll burn yourself. Let me deal with them!" Straight into the trash then.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 06:11 PM

"I can handle it just fine, thank you very much. These are just fine." Arthur stated. Sure, they were a little burnt. But he was sure they would still taste just fine. He picked one up, not caring that it was hot, and took a bite. It burned his mouth slightly, but it tasted just fine to him. "You can have some, if you want." he told him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-25-2015, 11:47 PM

A look of abject horror passed over Francis' face. "Eat them? Heavens, why would you do that?!" He pulled the scones away and dumped them in the trash before Arthur could stop him. Really he was saving the man from himself. "Now if you'll just excuse me, I will remake breakfast. It's the least I can do for the love of my life. " he knew Arthur would complain, but he couldn't stop himself from saying such things.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 05-27-2015 at 02:17 AM..

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-25-2015, 11:56 PM

"Oi! What you do that for?! There was nothing wrong with them!" Arthur exclaimed, outraged that Francis just threw out his food. Honestly. Those scones were still just fine to eat. It was such a waste. "And I don't need you to cook for me. I am perfectly capable of cooking for myself. " He went over to his fridge and began looking through, looking for something else he could eat since Francis wasted his scones. "And I'm not the love of your life.." he muttered to himself. Though he didn't want to admit it, that's what the spell was supposed to have done.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-26-2015, 04:26 AM

"Nothing wrong with them? They were black!" Francis exclaimed. Clearly Arthur needed someone who could cook in his life. He started looking around the kitchen for ingredients to remake everything, shooing Arthur away from the fridge again. "I told you I would make it, so sit still." He tapped Arthur on the butt with his whisk, leading him to the table. "And I don't think you can tell me who is and isn't the love of my life. I know better than anyone just who it is I'm in love with!" Though if he thought about it, he didn't know much of anything about the person he claimed to love.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 05-27-2015 at 02:16 AM..

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-26-2015, 06:47 AM

"They were only slightly burnt. Still completely eatable." Arthur insisted. He glared at Francis when the other shooed him away from the fridge and to the table. Though he did blush lightly when he tapped his butt. That was inappropriate! "What do you know about cooking anyway?" he asked, taking a seat and sipping at his near cold tea, wincing slightly at the temperature.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-26-2015, 10:58 PM

Indeed, what did he know about cooking? Francis shrugged one shoulder because he already had the right ingredients and bowls in front of him, his hands doing everything by instinct. "A lot. Apparently the perfect man for you is someone who can cook," he said, remembering the spell. Seeing those scones, he could understand why. It was funny how he didn't know much, but knowledges like this seemed to have come preset in him. Arthur must have been a talented magic user to pull it off. Not that he had other spells to compare it to.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-26-2015, 11:06 PM

"I can cook just fine myself, thank you very much. And that spell was supposed to summon my perfect match, not the perfect man for me." Arthur stated. He watched as Francis mixed the ingredients together, still annoyed the other had thrown out perfectly good scones. He still hadn't seen anything wrong with them, no matter what the Frenchman said. It was something he had been fine with eating, so the other should have been as well.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-26-2015, 11:10 PM

"I don't see the difference," Francis commented with a tilt of his head. Wasn't that just a different turn of phrase? It didn't take him long to remake the scones, measuring everything perfectly and leaving the kitchen with barely more mess than it had already. It amazed him how skillfully he seemed to know these things. Soon the food was cooking in the oven all over again. "There. You won't regret this."

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-26-2015, 11:17 PM

"That remains to be seen." Arthur stated. He finally finished his cold tea, grimacing slightly at the temperature. He stood and went over to the kettle, setting it up to make another cup. He can't have breakfast without tea, after all. Though he would have already had had his breakfast if SOMEONE didn't throw it out. He had the cup prepared and ready to drink before the scones were ready to be taken out of the oven.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-27-2015, 12:59 AM

Francis took them out at the proper time and swept across the kitchen, scooping the scones onto a plate and right onto the table in front of Arthur. "Here you are, dear." He'd forgotten about his tea and took a sip before spitting it back into his cup. Apparently cold tea did not work. He mimicked Arthur and made himself a new cup before sitting and trying one of the scones himself. With a hum and nod of appreciation, he said, "isn't this much better?"