`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-23-2013, 03:33 AM

oh heheh i'm sorry about the wait for this reply

i was trying to log off and shut my internet down since i'm heavily focused on drawing atm, so that i didn't get distracted = w=

um oh haha I live in south Florida. o uo

omgosh i just googled mantis shrimp

they are so cute ; v;

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 08-23-2013, 03:58 AM

haha take your time, I have you in my subscribed thread so reply any time it's convenient for you 8D

Florida! Fancy fancy. Must be super hot this time of year @___@;; I went to Orlando last year, tons of fun.

Okay when you have 4 minutes, watch this. Mantis Shrimp are gorgeous AND badass!

I'm off to bed now! Dream sweet when you get there 8D

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-23-2013, 04:46 AM

omg hahah i love those videos xD

ok those shrimp are actually also really cool = u=

florida is hot every time of the year :(
when i cut the grass (or even go outside) i feel like this guy @ 0:57. @___@

SPOILERX

and i have to cut the grass twice a week this time of year too because of how much it rains @____@

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 08-23-2013, 01:06 PM

xD! ZeFrank is AWESOME! They are super cool right? Everything I like is badass in one way or another! Just helps that they are super pretty too!

Hahaha you're right it is! My parents own a home in Holiday Florida and they get rid of all the grass because of the heat. They didn't want to go on their 6 month snowbirding and have to cut the lawn :P!

I LOVE that movie first off. Secondly I feel for you @____@!! You should hire a sexy man in a speedo to do it eh eh *flexes eyebrows*

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-24-2013, 12:08 AM

i would love to just concrete the entire front of the lawn xD
unfortunately that's a no-go @___@

asdfkjglg i'm super surprised!! I get really happy when people know about any movie reference I make. I watch a lot of movies, and none of my friends really do, so I feel like half the stuff I say goes right over the top of their heads hahaha

hahaha i don't think they have service for that down here despite what csi miami may have you believe xD

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 08-24-2013, 02:53 AM

Just do it! Go concrete happy crazy 8D!

Vin Diesel and I have a good relationship so I watched the movie when it came out, and own it hahaha! I watch a ton of movies. I love movies @___@;; What's your favourites?

Damn...here I thought everything you saw on television was true ):

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-24-2013, 06:10 AM

eheheh oh are you a fan of his work?

what are my favorite movies, hm, well let me just sit here and type forever xD
I have so many favorites ; v;
let me see... inception, the Nolan batman trilogy, Bronson, john carpenter's vampires, LA confidential, warrior, brick, constantine, sherlock holmes (originals with Basil && the new ones by Guy Ritchie aren't bad either ahah), watchmen, fightclub, american psycho, shutter island, inglorious basterds, the boondock saints, lawless, tombstone, most of the die hards, (ok basically anything with bruce willis in it), (hahaha and also pretty much anything with Jason Stathem--and when i say everything gurl i mean everything), sleepy hollow, yellowbeard, the star trek movies (but not star wars, idk why i'm not a big star wars fan hahah), LoTR obviously, from hell, 28 days later, grosse pointe blank, phenomenon, 1408, Jurassic park, pretty much any zombie movie ever made, national treasure (both euheheh), phenomenon, dead poet's society, the shining, zoolander, Edward scissorhands, swimming with sharks, 12 monkeys, death sentence, kiss kiss bang bang, kill bill (ok so basically everything Tarantino has ever made or been a part of haha), silence of the lambs, the shawshank redemption, michael, butch cassidy & the sundance kid, the last samurai, the mummy (mostly only the first), army of darkness, four brothers, the prophecy, sin city, reign of fire, the usual suspects, and oh my god do you see the pandora's box that you opened with that question xD I'll stop there because I don't want to be annoying, but I could go on and on.

those are only the ones i could think of off the top of my head too, much less the ones I own. @___@

i wish everything they said on the tv was true
i'd be such a great ncis agent and i could finally be on gibbs' team ; v;

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 08-24-2013, 06:53 AM

If his work includes his voice and body, then yes. Super big fan. xD

We have a lot of the same tastes 8D! Minus the horror/scary stuff...I can't do this. 100% with you on the Bruce Willis stuff - he's amazing! Jason Stathem is HOT. I have to ask because you put in National Treasure...one of my favourite actors is Nicholas Cage. ALL of my gf's make fun of me because of how "bad" he is. I just can't help it - I love him! I own most of his movies. Your thoughts on him? As much as I don't like "scary" I did like The Silence of the Lamb (all three movies actually)! Good tastes for sure! My absolute favourite is Jurassic Park (only the first)! Followed by Jaws and Dirty Dancing HAHAHA. Best trio ever of course 8D I own 177 according to my iPad app XD

So you watch any TV shows?

ROFL. I heard that the rate of people who went into forensics raised considerably after CSI came out...silly kids!

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-24-2013, 06:10 PM

ok ok you're right, he does have a super amazing voice * v*
So does benedict cumberbatch, but i think after the new hobbit movie comes out in december the whole world will know that xD

oh yeah Nick Cage is good hahaha but my family makes fun of me b/c i watch a lot of his stuff, especially with that whole crap that happened with his tax scam allegations and stuff, and the fact it's nick cage? Idk I don't see anything wrong with him xD I think Vampires Kiss was one of my favorite movies he did. it's a totally crazy one and he goes bat shit out of his mind cray cray but if you've never seen it, i recommend giving it a go. xD Its kind of funny in a not-really-supposed-to-be-funny way. hahaha

hahahah i liked the first Jurassic park too! Jeff Goldblum always makes me laugh in that. and plus i love the raptors and the t-rex so... ; v;

hahaha jaws of course xD I would have guessed~ omg i love Patrick Swayze in Road House. hahaha well maybe not as much as I liked Sam Elliot, but it's Sam Elliot. c'mon he's the best hahah

I don't even know how many movies I own @___@ it's kind of crazy. they're the only things I buy xD besides like food and clothes and stuff hahaha.

omgosh do i watch tv shows. both NCIS & NCIS: LA, criminal minds, suits, elementary (oddly enough I don't mind female asian john watson?? haha), the walking dead, daily show with john stewart && the colbert report (idk if those count? hahaha), supernatural (I kind of have to catch up with the last 2 seasons though... >__> ), the BBC sherlock, top gear.... i think that's all that I watch that are still currently ongoing... a lot of my favorite shows have ended or been cancelled actually ; n; like Breakout kings. I love jimmi simpson haha. how about you? * u*

oh yeah, it really did. xD The county that I live in only has 3 forensic investigators total, and that's for a pretty good chunk of south florida. the problem isn't that people are underqualified or anything either haha, it's just that there are so many of them who want to get into this field, and not enough positions open for it.
but i guess maybe a lot of people don't realize the CSI's in that show had like 4 or 5 jobs grouped together in one? i dunno, if you ever talk to an actual forensic investigator, they all seem to be mockingly amused if you bring up how off CSI is compared to reality. ehuhuh

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-28-2013, 07:04 PM

ROCKSTAR!!!! Sorry I haven't been on in like forever. I now have no phone or computer. I'm at the cities library, bumming their computers ;P I also got a few books that I can't wait to read. How have you been though? Good I hope! Can't wait to hear from you again.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 08-28-2013, 08:26 PM

@ Rockstar - Yes! His voice is so deep and sexy

I don't think I know of this Benedict guy. I could google but where is the fun in conversing. What has he played in?!

YAY! Another Nicholas Cage fan :D *parties* I haven't watched that one but I will! Have you seen Captain Corelli's Mandolin? It's one of my favs of his! It has my favourite love quote in it. *melts* YES! Jurassic Park encompasses all things amazing! XD Most people can guess my favourite movie...and it's actually funny because, due to Jaws coming out sharks got a bad rep. They were seen as killing machines because of that movie. But I can't help but love it! Road House is good and you're right, Sam Elliot - no competition!

I only know my total because I put them into my iPad on this fancy app so that when I go buy movies I don't buy the same ones...because I always buy the same ones xP I buy movies, TV series, books, maps and globes. XD And then of course the regular food, clothing and stuff. I might have too many pairs of shoes >.>;; I recently fell in love with earrings too xD Okay I suck.

Whoa! This is the first post we DON'T watch the same things! I don't watch ANY of those shows and I watch a lot XD! Due to summer being around most things are not on right now (but they start up soon WOOOHOOO!). So currently I JUST started Siberia & The Amazing Race Canada. Both are fabulous. I just finished Season 1 of Orange is the New Black (OMG AMAZING). True Blood just finished too, as did Falling Skies and ABC's Switch at Birth. I'm watching America's Next Top Model bwhaha right now XD!!

I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan! I love Lost Girl, Orphan Black, Survivor (starting soon!!!), Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Beauty & the Beast, The Carrie Diaries...I was super sad when Emily Owens M.D. got cancelled! Gossip Girl and 90210 just finished last fall or whatever and I was heartbroken. I'm sure there are more hahahaha. In the winter I can never keep up so I just download and wait until I have time. In the summer I rarely have something to watch :P

Haha yeah! I think a lot of people also realize once they get into the course that it's nothing like CSI. XD Silly people!!

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-01-2013, 06:58 PM

R a n d e h

AAAHH HOW FUNNY I SAW A PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT RIDDICK MOVIE

Benedict Cumberbatch has actually been in a lot of stuff that you might not have realized because if you don't recognize him, he's one of those actors who can blend into the background. he was in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (along with like a crapton of my other favorite english actors), War horse, he was the bad guy (Khan) in the second Star Trek Reboot movie, he is going to be the voice of Smaug, and he plays Sherlock Holmes in the BBC television show Sherlock. I know he's done a lot more, but those are the only things I'm really familiar with in his work history ; v;

sdkljg i haven't seen Captain Corelli's Mandolin, but that's the one that has christian bale in to too right? I haven't seen the whole thing, but I have seen snippets here and there. I will see if netflix has it to watch so we can talk about it if you like it a suuuper lot ; v;

fffffff we don't seem to have the same taste in tv shows at all even if we like a ton of the same movies xD I see game of thrones around a lot, but i've never watched it ; v;
I gotta watch orphan black and also especially orange is the new black too, b/c everyone says its amazing * v* I have been watching survivor a lot though, because my parents love it so much. xD Ditto with America's next top model -- my mother is obsessed. xD

I don't watch true blood. i did start watching teen wolf recently but don't tell my family b/c they would laugh at me ; v;
i've managed to keep it a secret for like 3 months now but they can never know xD

omg gurl shoes don't even get me started. is it odd that i just like to buy heels but i don't ever want to wear them? ahahahah it's super funny you would mention this too because I just bought these for myself because I turned 21 today = w= I spent more on them than I usually do for shoes but I really like that pair * u*

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-01-2013, 07:20 PM

Haha and as I'm reading this, The Chronicles of Riddick is playing right now 8D!!

OHHHH! I know Khan. I LOVE Star Trek and am really enjoying the new movies so I know exactly who he is now!

YES! That's the one! Christian Bale & Penelope Cruz alongside my main man Nic! SOOO good. It's not a movie that you'll be telling everyone to watch, but if you like Cage and you like romance, it's a good one. Here is my favourite quote from the movie (I legit know it by heart I love it so much XD)
Quote:
When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No... don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away...
Oh you should definitely get up-to-date with Game of Thrones, I've yet to meet a person that hasn't loved it. It's just one of those shows. Orphan Black is weird and I'm super interested to see where they go with it, so far it's intriguing and good enough to keep me watching! Orange is the New Black is a MUST watch, please let me know when you've watched it!

I can't help but still love Survivor, it's just so great and this season looks like it's going to be incredible! They'll be pitting family members against each other. So Rupert and his wife on separate teams etc. Then they will see who can vote who off. They are also bringing back Exile Island! So say Rupert's wife gets voted out, she goes to Exile Island and he has the option of going for her and leaving her in the game or letting her go. It's a SUPER intriguing twist that I'm very delighted about. (And who doesn't love Rupert?!)

Your mother loves ANTM?! That is amazeballs! My mom wouldn't watch it LOL. Good thing you asked me not to tell because I was TOTALLY about to call your mom. But since you trusted me with this AMAZING information, it will remain under lock and key 8D

I have like 25 pairs of heels and I RARELY wear heels. They are just SOOOOO pretty! So I TOTALLY understand. That pair you bought is GORGEOUS!!!!! Happy Belated Birthday! Totally worth every penny I'm sure 8D

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-03-2013, 08:08 PM

asdfjg ok wow I will try to watch that movie then ; v;
i'll check netflix later tonight = v=

OMG Rupert I didn't even know they were bringing him back again. omgosh wow though this one will be really interesting to see then if it's family v family * v* my mom will be excited hahaha

heehee my sister has an account on this site (I think she still does???) so if you ever meet her you have to keep quiet about "the thing"
she is the one who will tease me the most ; v;
idk what her username is though, I guess I could ask her later haha
I don't think she's very active anymore.

They actually weren't THAT expensive, which I'm pretty happy about. They were under 40 bucks, but I usually don't even spend that much on the shoes i buy. I wait until they all go on sale or I get them during clearance sections and stuff. ; v; I have... I think maybe 16 pairs of heels? I never wear them, they're all still new in their boxes and everything haha xD most still have the price tags on. ; v;

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-03-2013, 10:18 PM

Yes watch it! It's so good 8D

RUPERT IS THE BEST! I love him! He isn't my FAVOURITE, but he's definitely in the top 5! This season will be full of angry people and drama haha. I love my life to be drama free but I am totally cool with watching others drama xD!

What thing? ;) see see I'm good. If she's not active maybe she will give you her goodies! 8D What else are sisters for?! lol

I too wait for clearances and sales XD Cheapies for the win *high fives*!

You have to at least take them out of their boxes! Displaying them and stuff for people to oogle at 8D

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-04-2013, 12:03 AM

sdkfjg damn netflix doesn't have it on instant play ; n;
okay I will add it to my queue v

eueheheheh i don't usually like a lot of drama in my life or watching it in other peoples unless it's like drama/suspense. crying because you don't like people or other people don't like you just kind of bores me hahaha But I like survivor, and to me it's not really about the social drama so much as OUTWIT OUTLAST OUTPLAY euehehehhe

uwaaa rupert ; v; it's been too long since I've seen him haha
okay now you've gotten me really excited u◡u

ehehehe maybe. I think she might have forgotten about her mene to be honest xD I will have to remember to ask her about it the next time we talk haha

aaaaw yeah *high fives for cheep heels* I go to this one place called like Rack Room shoes or something. Normally they're pretty expensive, but they have this clearance section in the back where you can get some really good shoes for like 5 bucks. I got these but with a dark blue/navy trim instead of pink for like $4.75 or something crazy like that ; v; also please excuse the photo, that belongs to a seller on ebay xD i couldn't find any other photo of the shoe ; v;

ehehehe maybe. I showed them to my sister and she looked at me and told me she thought I had a problem hahah
my cousin is the only other person who has seen them and she wanted to borrow a few pairs ; v; the only problem is that she is tiny, so her feet are also very tiny. I wear a size 8-9 depending on the shoe, and I think she's at like 7 maybe? xD Probably smaller to be honest... she has tiny feet. heehee
But because they're heels, it's... kind of not easy at all to walk in them if they're not the right size, so she couldn't really borrow any of them. ; n;

(eheheh I watched Ghost Rider the other night and it reminded me of you haha)

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...
Send a message via AIM to Protagonist Send a message via MSN to Protagonist

Old 09-04-2013, 02:27 AM

Hey...I have seen these pieces on gaia before.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-04-2013, 05:00 AM

GODDAMN YOU NETFLIX. Wooo!

Haha yeah the drama I love on Survivor I feel is much different then that boring annoying drama XD It's more like "OHHH THAT GURL IS GOING TO BE HATED AND VOTED THE EFF OUT!" XD I like it. And then when they SHOULD vote someone out and they don't I just think "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

YAY! I'm so pumped! We will chat about all episodes when they play 8D

Do it! 8D

DUDE! That is a wicked good price. I don't have any $5 shoe places here! Heels are like the only thing I can't buy online either because my shoe size is anywhere from a 6 to an 8 XD It's so weird.

XD We probably do have a problem. Not counting my heels I easily have over 50 different pairs of footwear XD I love flats and sandals and boots. I like everything for footwear haha.

Awe! She must have been so upset! My sister has size 9-10 feet so we could never share. It sucks lol. My 10 year older sister fits in my shoes now so by the time she's ready to buy heels she'll be much bigger than my shoe size!

YES! I think we'll think of each other every time we see Mr. Cage XD

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-04-2013, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtyn Leigh View Post
ROCKSTAR!!!! Sorry I haven't been on in like forever. I now have no phone or computer. I'm at the cities library, bumming their computers ;P I also got a few books that I can't wait to read. How have you been though? Good I hope! Can't wait to hear from you again.
LKSDJFLSKGJLGKJ HOW DID I MISS THIS POST WAT DA FAWK
eep i'm so sorry to hear that ; n; i was wondering where you went. I've been doing good!
Except I started school again and have a teacher from hell @____@
i'm so sad ; n;
I hope you are doing good though girlie!!

---------- Post added 09-04-2013 at 12:39 PM ----------

Protagonist:: Yeppers I've got an account over there too, but my shops are less consistent on that site. ; v;

R a n d e h ::
eep i told my mom about the new survivor and she's super excited abotu it ; v;
okay okay xD I should go look up when the new season starts. ; v;

I know, I think it depends on the style of the shoe that is gonna depend on what size I pick. Like I have really oddly sized feet because I've got long fingers and toes, so a lot of shoe sizes don't fit me right, especially if they're open toe. xD

alkdfg I like boots, but not counting my heels I probably only have like 3 pairs of shoes? xD It's so weird. I've got a whole bunch of heels that I rarely wear, yet the three other pairs of shoes I have, I wear until they've got holes in them. ; v;

idk my sister has stranger feet than me. xD Somehow she can fit into like size 7-9.5? It's really odd. But basically we can share shoe sizes; if a shoe is a little snug on my foot chances are it'll fit her perfectly. ; v;

heehee I wanted to watch ghost rider 2 because I've never seen it, but I'm just super busy right now ; v; maybe after I finish my homework I can start a nick cage marathon hahah xD

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-04-2013, 05:35 PM

YAY! It starts September 18th I believe 8D

Yes I think you are right! I don't have very long toes but my feet are very narrow with a high curve so my shoes are always different for that reason! Like skate shoes? I fit in a size 5 lol

Dude you need to get more shoes that you wear all the time! I can understand not wearing the heels but having them since I am a victim of this as well, but you still have to have a lot of shoes that you wear! I need to take a picture of my collection one day XD

Haha that seems quite normal for me, but like I said, I have freak of nature feet XD Though I think they are pretty feet...and I don't like feet XD At least she can somewhat share!

Nick Cage marathon? Gurl you know the key to my heart. 8D

Protagonist
(╯°□°)╯...
Send a message via AIM to Protagonist Send a message via MSN to Protagonist

Old 09-05-2013, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Rockstar View Post
LKSDJFLSKGJLGKJ HOW DID I MISS THIS POST WAT DA FAWK
eep i'm so sorry to hear that ; n; i was wondering where you went. I've been doing good!
Except I started school again and have a teacher from hell @____@
i'm so sad ; n;
I hope you are doing good though girlie!!

---------- Post added 09-04-2013 at 12:39 PM ----------

Protagonist:: Yeppers I've got an account over there too, but my shops are less consistent on that site. ; v;

R a n d e h ::
eep i told my mom about the new survivor and she's super excited abotu it ; v;
okay okay xD I should go look up when the new season starts. ; v;

I know, I think it depends on the style of the shoe that is gonna depend on what size I pick. Like I have really oddly sized feet because I've got long fingers and toes, so a lot of shoe sizes don't fit me right, especially if they're open toe. xD

alkdfg I like boots, but not counting my heels I probably only have like 3 pairs of shoes? xD It's so weird. I've got a whole bunch of heels that I rarely wear, yet the three other pairs of shoes I have, I wear until they've got holes in them. ; v;

idk my sister has stranger feet than me. xD Somehow she can fit into like size 7-9.5? It's really odd. But basically we can share shoe sizes; if a shoe is a little snug on my foot chances are it'll fit her perfectly. ; v;

heehee I wanted to watch ghost rider 2 because I've never seen it, but I'm just super busy right now ; v; maybe after I finish my homework I can start a nick cage marathon hahah xD
Yeah I know. Ya turned me down man. Toking Zombie.

zn0srap
Solia = Heroic

Old 09-05-2013, 09:12 PM

is this avatar too cluttered?

zn0srap --- new closet.. • Solia Online

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-05-2013, 09:34 PM

I don't know anything about Solia but I think the avatar is super pretty @___@

zn0srap
Solia = Heroic

Old 09-05-2013, 10:13 PM

Hehe, thank you. Thwir avatars are more taller I noticed. It's fun tho. I migrated from gaia to mene, then mene to solia

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 09-06-2013, 07:17 PM

8D I migrated from Gaia to Mene to real life and then back to Mene @o@ it was a perilous journey.

Solia avatars are pretty 8D