Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 05:01 PM

Rules

1.You control only your character
That's it! No other rules, no profiles, Just jump in!

Story!

In the world of Easter there is magic and mystery... as well as mischievous magic Easter Eggs. These strange eggs appear randomly in the strangest of places, each with it's own personality and power. Normally there are few enough that they don't cause too much chaos and are easily captured but on this special day that is the anniversary of Easter too many have appeared!

The powerful winged bunnies who are the protectors of Easter can not handle all these eggs alone! So they each set out and found beings with magic across the universe and brought them back to Easter. They give each a capture basket and a magical weapon that can use the powers of the Easter Eggs. They also give them one of the Easter eggs they have captured so they may become Easter Egg Hunters.

So dear Easter Egg hunter, it's your job to save the planet of Easter! Good luck!

First RP Post

Eliza was glad to be a caterian as her feline abilities allowed her to leap into the tree after the flying Easter Egg. She climbed through the branches after the floating egg, the magical basket the rabbit had given her in one hand. She bit her lip in concentration as the egg tried to zoom past her left. She leaped at it, scooping it up with the basket so it would be trapped within the magic twine. She grinned for a moment as the basket released a faint burst of light to show she had succeeded in catching the egg... until she remembered she was in a tree.

Woah!" she called out as she grabbed a branch with her legs and tail while she held the basket with her two eggs to her chest. Even if they fell out the indestructible magic eggs had touched her basket so were hers forever. An egg of telekinesis and an egg of vine or plant power. She hung there a moment, releasing a sigh of relief.

"Stupid! You could have gotten yourself killed! Think things through you dummy!" shouted her rabbit, Serio. The white creature flapped his large feathery wings so his nose was nearly touching hers as he did so, his long rabbit ears standing straight up with anger. He crossed his little bunny front legs and glared at her a moment.

"Sorry" she responded with a soft giggle as she swayed slightly from the branch, too happy that she'd managed not to fall on her head to be bothered by Serio's gruff manner. She knew he was just worried about her. He was all bark and no bite... she'd already figured that out even though she'd just been hunting an hour with him.

Last edited by Staria; 04-06-2012 at 05:09 PM..

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2012, 06:38 PM

Mercutio didn't always get to experience childish things such as an egg hunt, but something told him that it would be an event to remember. He didn't rely much on his shape shifting powers but on occasion he would change into a swift animal to catch any eggs that attempted to elude him.

His bright lavender eyes were mesmerizing but dark depending on where the light was, his shaggy black hair was streaked with a stop sign red color and he stood at 6' even, which made him quite a catch.

He held his basket close, looking down on the three eggs that he had already caught, his rabbit fluttering around his head curiously, the pink ball of fur had yellow spots on her coat which made her look a bit like an egg herself.

"You've caught three already? That's amazing!" Delilah said as she landed on his shoulder and he nodded.

Suddenly a movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention and he clutched the basket, lunging towards the egg that was zig zagging away from him.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 06:50 PM

"Hmm... I hear voices..." Serio said as he heard the voice of a female. He instantly calmed and grew serious. With a quick flap of his wings he'd rise into the air to try and spot someone. He couldn't see the rabbit from his position so saw only the man. He could be a pirate or an Egg Poacher! They were people who would capture eggs and sell them off to the highest bidder, regardless of what the buyer would do with the egg. It was a way to make a lot of money very fast, illegal yes but with so much money involved it was little surprise some would.

Eli nodded and with a flip jumped from the branch. She knew what Serio was thinking, when he'd explained the magical eggs to her it seemed only natural such things would exist. They were also sometimes willing to kill legitimate Hunters for their eggs, a thought which occurred to the normally cheerful girl. She took out the green egg with purple flowers that held the power of vines and plants and stuck it in the hilt of her sword so it would channel it's power. Still she left it in the scabbard, only intending to draw it if the other turned out to be bad.

She held out her arms and with a sigh Serio flew into them and would direct her to the other two. He didn't know why she insisted on holding him like a doll now and then. Honestly it was so she could protect him... He was too likely to run right into a situation regardless of danger. Sometimes with his temper he even made them worse!

"hello" She called as she drew close, looking for a rabbit guardian. Once she saw one she nearly sighed and relief and then gave the man a warm smile. She saw no reason that Hunters couldn't be friends... even if Serio had warned her that man hunters were ruthless about getting more eggs. She didn't really care who got the eggs as long as someone did and everyone was safe and happy and had fun!

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2012, 07:01 PM

Mercutio stood, holding his freshly captured egg in between his thumb and pointer finger before he set the feisty thing down in his basket next to the rest of them. He nodded to the girl politely and Delilah fluttered around his head happily.

"Hi my name is Delilah, this is Mercutio, he doesn't talk much but he's really a friendly person when you get to know him." The rabbit nearly chirped and Mercutio smiled at the small rabbit slightly.

"What's your names?" Delilah asked and flew around the new pair in curiosity.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 07:08 PM

Eli blinked at the small rabbit, she talked faster then she did. She tilted her head to the side, looking even more cat like for a moment. She said nothing at first but returned the smile warmly as Mercutio smiled at her. She took out the vine egg from her sword and returned it to her basket, glad she wouldn't have to use it. It took alot of her personal magic to use it, being it was one of the rare, temperamental, and powerful elemental eggs. Many went their whole Hunter season without even seeing one... yet she'd ran into it first and it nearly killed her. If she'd been human as some hunters were she would be dead, crushed by a vine.

"I'm Eliza, or Eli, and this is Serio. He's kinda grumpy but don't mind that. Are you having fun? She asked cheerfully as she gazed at the two. She released serio then, who promptly shifted to sit on her shoulder. He was quiet now... she wasn't sure why? Maybe because he was too competitive to want them to be friends? He boasted he was the best egg hunter picker and probably didn't want Eli with her friendly and flighty attitude to ruin that reputation.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2012, 07:25 PM

The sixteen year old girl was flying around at a fast speed, using her power over gravity to chase after a purple egg with a yellow lightning bolt on it. She launched off of trees to gain speed, her pink and green bunny guardian, Pastel, barely able to keep up. "Slow down Divvy!" Pastel said, flapping its wings rapidly to keep up.

Divvy didn't answer and just kept going. She kept a tight grip on her basket handle before shestretched out her arms and did a flip, catching the egg in her basket. She stopped and sat on a tree branch to catch her breath. It was then that Pastel crash-landed onto her lap, panting. "Honestly!" the rabbit said, "I can't keep up with you!" Divvy chuckled. "Sorry Pastel," she said, "I needed to catch this egg. The bugger was fast!"

Pastel's ears perked up when she heard talking in the distance. "There are some others near," she said. Divvy tilted her head to the side, a puzzled expression on her face. "Really?" she said, "Whe-- OH! Another egg!" Before she even finished talking to Pastel, she was up and going after yet another egg, this one a dark blue with light blue dots that looked like bubbles. Pastel sighed and flew after Divvy.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 07:26 PM

Aros was always told he was crazy, insanely, even cynical. None of that mattered anymore. Aros was in a different world, some how some way, and he fit in it well. Although a bit of a sadist and maybe even a little masochistic he fit in. Grabbing his black basket off the ground he ran towards the forrest grinning, as a little purple kitten ran beside him, "Hello Zera." The kitten grinned as she started sprinting and hopped on the egg. Aros swiped the egg midair from crashing to the ground.

"Well what is it?" Zera asked. Pushing through some brush he looked around at the empty forest. " Speed. Now I have speed and fire Congolese." The kitten nodded and sat down. "There is a stream up ahead. Let us rest there." Nodding she fallowed him to the stream. Hoping that no one would try to take his eggs Aros slid down on the bank taking his converse off and sliding his feet in the water.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-06-2012, 07:54 PM

Cleo jumped around, flailing her net about as she chased after a little egg covered with rainbow speckles. "Eggu! Coma here!", she yelled, her thick accent making her words sound odd. It was bad enough she had trouble speaking English, but she also had a strange accent. She wasn't from this world to beguine with. She had come from another universe. She was chased into a portal and found herself on earth. She had learned english from her special friends, but they weren't around right now. They had left her to play with some strange, bouncing eggs.

Cleo thrusted her hand upwards and a big rock blocked the eggs path. The egg stopped, surprised by the strange rock. Before it could figure out where to go, Cleo quickly scoped the egg up into the net and then put it into her basket. She smiled, showing off her pearly white fangs, and her dog ears stood up. "Caught! Caught! I caught eggu!", she said jumping up and down with delight. Now she finally caught her first egg! It was an accomplishment for Cleo. She was starting to like this game of "Easter Egg Hunt". Her little rabbit friend jumped over the rock and smiled at her. "Good job! Lets look for some more, Cleo!", it said before jumping onto Cleo's shoulder.

Cleo nodded then skipped away. Her ears twitched as she heard the sound of rushing water. "Eggus maybe like water?", she said as she started to head towards the sound. The rabbit stayed quite, keeping a look out for any eggs they saw on the way. It's ears stood up and it pointed at an egg with fluffy white wings. It was flying in the same direction as Cleo was going, but it was several feet ahead. "Cleo! There's an egg over there! Get it!", the rabbit said, pointing at it. "Cleo get eggu now!", she yelled. Cleo started to run. She waved her net around as she started gaining on the egg. Once the egg realized this, it started to flap it's little wings faster.

"Bastard eggu! Get over here!", Cleo yelled out. The egg flew past a young man, who was resting on the river bank, and went right over the river. Before it could get any further, Cleo kicked her foot up and a rock flew up under her feet. It hovered over a few feet over the ground, giving Cleo a perfect launching pad. She jumped off of the rock, flying towards the egg. Once she was off, the rock hit the ground with a loud thud. Cleo raised her net in the air, then brought it down on the egg just before it flew off. She fell into the water, splashing water all over the place. She jumped up and then placed the egg inside of her basket. She smiled and waved her basket around. "I got eggu!", she said. Her little rabbit friend jumped out of the water and onto the river bank. "Look! You got us all wet! Now we're going to catch a cold!", it yelled. Cleo stopped waving her basket around. She looked at herself and at her friend, realizing that they were now drenched. Her ears drooped down, "I am sorry...".

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 08:10 PM

Before she could hear Mercurio's response she heard a splash and frowned, she also heard voices. One sounded upset? She didn't wait for anyone to say anything, she simply took mercurio's hand and dragged him along her side towards the sound she heard. She ran quickly, her cat like speed carrying her faster. She paid no attention to if Mercurio wanted to go with her but simply dragged him at her side.

When she arrived at the river she'd release his hand, looking over the situation. She had been running so quickly that she almost fell into the water but stopped just in time. Within a few minutes she figured out what had happened and smiled to herself. Everyone was fine... good. She nodded to herself and started to step past when an egg whizzed past her. Without thinking she swung her basket forward to catch it, not realizing as off as her balance had been that this wasn't such a good idea.

Yay! She said to herself even as she began to fall off balance. She yelped as she fell, her hair soon clinging to her like a violet curtain. Her rabbit hopped off her shoulder to the rock to stay dry and just sighed. She was up to the surface in a few moments and tossed her hair back to get it off her face. She had only one thing to say before she started to swim back towards the shore with a new egg in her basket but very wet.

Not Yay...

((there now everyones together XD. And everybody? try to keep the super powerful elemental eggs to one a person for now XD so there's enough to go around and everybody have an element. Most of the eggs will be smaller powers/unique powers. Like growing wings to fly or w/e. They can over lap with elemental ones though XD. Like one that creates small bubbles of water that could put out a small fire but not control water other then that type of thing))

Last edited by Staria; 04-06-2012 at 08:14 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 08:15 PM

Aros stared at the girl who looked, well, weird to put it bluntly. "Did you know that germs can not grow when its a certain temperature, and slow in others." Looking over apathetically [b] "So the only reason you would get Sib k is a weak immune system or you tricked your brain into making yourself sick. You can't possibly be that cold to get sick. Give the girl a break."]/b] picking up sticks and putting them into a rather large pile he started a fire almost instantly. "warm up little bunny."

Grabbing his basket and sitting it in his lap he sat near the fire waiting. Zera happily sat in the basket yawning. "My name is Aros, this purple kitten is my friend Zera. May I ask who you guys are?" attempting not to sound rude to the girl and her rabbit... he was not the best at communicating.

Edit: ((I am on my phone so I can't post gigantic posts, however, it is ok that I have a kitten as a guardian right? If not Zera can be a purple bunbun :) I don't mean to be a hassle. ))

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 04-06-2012 at 08:18 PM..

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2012, 08:19 PM

Divvy had launched off of a tree towards the egg she was after, only to realize that another girl had caught it. "Hey!" she said as she floated past, her speed slowly, "That was my egg!" She crossed her arms, straightening out her posture. She watched as the girl swam back to shore. "You alright?" she asked the cat girl, now floating in a sitting position with one leg crossed over the other.

"You know that anyone can catch the eggs, right?" Pastel said as she rested on Divvy's lap.

"I know..." Divvy said with a sigh, "But I almost had it." She looked at all of the unfamiliar faces before floating over to where she was above land instead of above water.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 08:29 PM

((In the spirit of easter it needs to be a bunny xD but his can always have a special shape shifting power and have been hiding as a kitty because she doesn't want the others to know she's one of the guardian bunnies yet for some reason or w/e))

Serio looked ready to say something but Pastel beat him too it. Eli meanwhile blinked at the other woman. It wasn't as if she had done it deliberately. She had just reached out because she saw movement like any cat would. She flushed a little but grinned as the girl asked if she was okay. She nodded, happy that she only had fur on her ears and tail at least. Her thick fur always took forever to dry out...

"I'm fine...wet...but fine." She said with a chuckle before she continued to swim. When she arrived near the others she climbed out of the water and shook a little bit of the water free. She glanced at the fire, feeling a bit of envy of the warmth. She walked over to the two and momentarily became a little shy. She crossed her arms behind her back and looked down at her toes as she spoke to them. She hated having to ask anyone for anything, it always made her nervous.

"H..hi. Would you mind if I join you" She asked softly, her voice a little timid. Mercurio had been easier to talk to because there was only one of him and she wasn't asking him anything. Now there was groups and she was having to ask for help! Serio meanwhile looked confused. She hadn't seemed shy before...

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 08:31 PM

((All righty!))

The bunny huffed and then shook some of the water off. Cleo turned her head to the young man and tilted her head to the side. She picked up her bunny then wadded through the water, heading over to the young man. She plopped the bunny down next the fire and then sat across from Aros. "A-r-o-s.", Cleo said, sounding out each syllable. She gave him a smile, "Friends call me Cleo, Aros. And bunny...it has name, too. Do not know what is. Never said.". Cleo looked down at her friend and it frowned. "I did say it, you were just too busy trying to chase your eggs! My name is Fluffy. My parents thought it'd be funny to call me that...", it said.

Cleo looked over at the two girls, wondering where they came from. Cleo knew that there were other people, but she hadn't seen any ever since she started. Though, it was nice having people around. It was lonely and not as fun having no one to play with her. She poked at her eggs, wondering if they'd try to get away from her. She looked up at the cat girl then at Aros. She didn't have any kind of authority over who could sit anywhere, since it was Aros' fire. So she was going to let him say if it was okay or not.

Last edited by momochan; 04-06-2012 at 08:40 PM..

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2012, 08:37 PM

[[oh no no no... Eli had taken Divvy's egg...]]

Divvy hovered over to Eli, looking at her. "You must hate getting wet," she said, "Being a cat and all..." She chuckled softly before landing on her feet, catching Pastel before she could fall. "Since we're introducing each other," she said, "I'm Divvy, and this is Pastel~"

Last edited by Pandora Night; 04-06-2012 at 08:42 PM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 08:39 PM

(xDDD I thought you meant me. sorryyy! .///.;; I'll uh, edit that. you don't have to)

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2012, 08:43 PM

[[I meant I was going to edit my post as Divvy into that post! X3 lol... So many misunderstandings...]]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 08:44 PM

((I'm derpy today...e xe;; sorryyyy))

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 08:46 PM

Aros stared at the girl silently and turned his head slightly blushing "I have no control over where anyone sits. I find it would be best if you sat by the fire though. All of you actually." turning his head back he smiled widely at the bunny. " I like both of your names! Fluffy is a great name!"

Looking down at the fire he made it a slightly bit bigger hoping that it would warm them all up better as he listened to all of their conversations. Petting Zera happily.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 08:52 PM

"i like water actually. i'm from what outsiders call the swimmer cats tribe" She responded with a warm smile to Divvy. She started to introduce herself but then she heard Aros. She looked over as her ears briefly flickered. He had a strange manner of speaking... distant somehow. She didn't remark on it, however, but simply muttered a thank you and sat by the fire. She took off her jacket and sat it next to her to dry. She also took off her second layered shirt and her shoes as well as her tights. She didn't think about how little that left her in, just that she was getting dry as she felt cold for some reason..

"I'm Eliza or eli and this is Serio" She introduced herself cheerfully. She shivered again and frowned. She was wet but shouldn't be this cold... was an egg hiding and messing with her? She looked around but didn't see anything, and serio wasn't reacting so he didn't' seem to sense anything. Oh well, it was probably nothing. Maybe she was just imagining things... yeah that had to be it.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 09:05 PM

Aros watched Eli and blushed looking away again. Smiling as Zera walked over to her and rubbed against her leg. "What are these tribes you speak of?" she asked quietly wanting to be petted.

Aros slid his jacket off and pushed the fire slightly bigger as more came along. "I find that eggs are normally attracted to the major elements such as fire, water, air, and earth. You know. So if any of you girls don't have a major element keep your eyes open." smiling he leaned back against a rock and popped his neck. Surprisingly there were more people hunting eggs than Shweet initially. Thought.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 09:06 PM

Cleo smiled at Aros, "Thanks.". She looked down at her bunny, who shrugged. "I guess it's an OK name. I would have preferred something more cool, but this name is decent. Not sure if she can remember it, though.", it said, pointing at Cleo. Cleo puffed her cheeks out and glared at the bunny. "Watch it. Cleo eat you, fluff.", she said, showing her teeth to the rabbit. Fluffy just rolled it's eyes and got closer to the fire. Cleo looked over to Eliza and tilted her head to the side. she picked up one of the girl's stockings and giggled. "Pretty.", she said, turning her head to the girl. Cleo put the stocking back down and then looked at herself. She couldn't take anything off to dry. If she did, she'd get in trouble. Last time she took off her clothes, Stan (her friend) had a major freak out and covered her up with a blanket. She couldn't do much but wring out her clothes, so she did just that. She took her cloak off, revealing the little bit of clothes she had on, and wrung it out. When she was done, she sat it down and pulled her knees to her chest. She looked at the group, "Does air has wings?". She was speaking of the eggs, of course. She wasn't sure how exactly the eggs could have this kind of power, but it didn't matter. She just had to catch them and put them in her basket.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2012, 09:07 PM

(Sorry dear I had to leave for a bit.)

Mercutio felt awkward to have been drug along by such a tiny female, but he didn't say anything about it. Delilah was the only one that he really felt obligated to talk to, and even she had only gotten one word from him, and that was his name.

He watched the others talk and for some reason, he stood by Eli so she would maybe feel less awkward around the people newer than himself. But after a while he got bored and shifted into a fox large enough to wear his basket as a collar so he could keep them safe, and simply sat quietly at Eli's feet, swishing his tail on the ground to stir up a bit of dust out of boredom, Delilah sitting on his head.

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2012, 09:08 PM

Divvy let out a small yawn, sitting down next to Eli. "Interesting," she said, "A swimmer cat? Never was told that those exited. Then again... I am a speed demon. We don't really learn about other races." She chuckled softly, patting Pastel on the top of her soft head.

She looked over at Aros. "I have one with a lightning bolt on it," she said, "Would that be considered an element?"
[[sorry bout this being short...]]

Last edited by Pandora Night; 04-06-2012 at 09:10 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 09:17 PM

Aros now looking at his feet decided not to look up, his face a nice shade of pink."I have two eggs Cloe, a fire one and one that gives me speed. And yes, the lightning one is an element. It lets you control storms in a way right? There should be more like those. They aren't element ones though. You can only gain speed or be able to do tiny things of other elements." yawning slightly his ears in tune with all around him.

Aros stared at the fox intently. Wondering if chaos was about to ensue. However, Zera only hissed and trotted her way back over to him and jumped into his basket again. It was strange. Zera never like any shapeshifters but herself, she never hissed or anything like that before at the other ones.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 09:18 PM

"Well, the world I come from is made up of many different tribes of Felinoids. There's mine which are the ones who live near the water. We do most of the fishing and sailing for our countries and are the only tribe at home in the water. Every tribe has it's own purpose and duty to one another. She answered, though she was uncertain how much to say just yet. He was a stranger after all... And her planet was an isolated one with few visitors. That was how her people preferred it in all honesty. Because of this fact she wasn't all that surprised that the demoness had not heard of her kind.

Before she could say to much, however, the caninied was playing with her stocking. She started to reach for it but the hyperactive woman was already putting it down. She shook her head a little, the woman was flightier then she was and that was saying something! Still Mercurio would take her attention soon as he curled up at her feet as a fox. He was a shape shifter? She blinked, unable to keep herself from reaching down and stroking his ears.

"So cute! I wish I could do taht..." She mumbled to herself more than anyone else. She was starting to wonder with how silent he was... did he just not like speaking? It made the feline curious as many things often did. She blinked as Zera reacted to the fox and looked like she might defend Mercurio. She had brought him here... but the cat walked away. She tilted her head to the side, curious.