Cain
Quercus Magus
NPC

Old 08-09-2008, 05:46 AM

Last edited by Cain; 08-10-2008 at 04:28 AM..

Cain
Quercus Magus
NPC

Old 08-09-2008, 05:47 AM

Uh, welcome. ^^;

I don't usually make "hangouts," but I found a nice spot on this hill to watch the stars tonight, so you're welcome to sit and join me.

------------
Firefly Catching Game (Now Over - Thanks for playing!)

Nalin suggested we play a game, so please feel free to join in. Be the first person to quote the post when Nalin or I spot a firefly, like this:

After the event ends, the person who caught the most fireflies first will win Fireflies for your avatar in a color of your choice. Be sure not to edit your post though. Just make a new one as soon as you spot it, or it won't count.

Fireflies Catching Participants:

My Cup Of Chai - 2 fireflies
AyAmee-Chan - 5 fireflies *Winner*
Sakura_Madison - 1 firefly
Lost_Fantasy13 - 1 firefly
Maxy - 3 fireflies
Popcorn Gun - 1 firefly

Cloud Spotting Game Participants:

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda - 2 clouds
My Cup Of Chai - 1 cloud
Aryn - 1 cloud
Popcorn Gun - 1 cloud
AyAmee-Chan - 4 clouds *Winner*
Abel - 1 cloud
Alexander Linden - 1 cloud

Last edited by Cain; 08-10-2008 at 04:29 AM..

Cain
Quercus Magus
NPC

Old 08-09-2008, 05:48 AM

Hmm, it looks like the fireflies are out tonight too... *spots a bug drifting lazily up the hill*

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 08-09-2008, 05:50 AM

*has just come from his fan club thread and climbed up the hill to see Abel* Oh - hello. *smiles*

Cain
Quercus Magus
NPC

Old 08-09-2008, 05:52 AM

Oh Nalin, I didn't expect to see you here. *smiles* I don't think I've seen you around this whole event actually.

Bisque
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-09-2008, 05:54 AM

*rolls up the hill* (yes up) hi :D

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 08-09-2008, 05:55 AM

*smiles* I've not been getting out much, myself... *he sits on the hill near Abel but not particularly close* I've been attending a wedding, mostly. Though I've visited other places as well. *smile* How about yourself?

*looks over at Bisque and smiles a greeting* Hello. n_n

Cain
Quercus Magus
NPC

Old 08-09-2008, 05:59 AM

A wedding? *a little surprised* I didn't know anyone was getting married. I was busy with my shop until recently. Cecilia stopped by while I was gone and those stupid floating hearts got loose again. *laughs softly*

Hello, Bisque.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-09-2008, 06:00 AM

Dystopia eyes his surroundings for bugs as he travels upwards, fanning occasionally to rid himself of paranoid hallucinations of crazed mosquitoes.

^^; Hello Cain. Hello Nalin. *gives both a hug*

Bisque
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-09-2008, 06:00 AM

Not much time left of the event! I've been enjoying it :)

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 08-09-2008, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
A wedding? *a little surprised* I didn't know anyone was getting married. I was busy with my shop until recently. Cecilia stopped by while I was gone and those stupid floating hearts got loose again. *laughs softly*
Yes - Alexander Linden and Elegant Feather Duster are getting married... I believe officially it's tomorrow, but they've been hosting a party to celebrate in advance this whole event. *smiles*

*amused* Are they that much trouble? The hearts?

Cain
Quercus Magus
NPC

Old 08-09-2008, 06:03 AM

*has no choice but to accept the hug* Hello again, Anna. ^^; Or should I call you Dystopia? In any case, please call me Abel. ^^;

They seem to be more trouble than they're worth at this point, Nalin. *slightly miffed* But I'll figure something out.

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 08-09-2008, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Dystopia eyes his surroundings for bugs as he travels upwards, fanning occasionally to rid himself of paranoid hallucinations of crazed mosquitoes.

^^; Hello Cain. Hello Nalin. *gives both a hug*
Hello Anna. *smiles and returns the hug from his seated position. which is, of course, quite awkward most likely*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisque View Post
Not much time left of the event! I've been enjoying it :)
Oh - but there are... *thinks a moment* a full Saturday and part of a Sunday still... *considers* I suppose that's sort of 'not much'... *looks vaguely confused at himself*

Bisque
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-09-2008, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalin Sun View Post
Hello Anna. *smiles and returns the hug from his seated position. which is, of course, quite awkward most likely*

Oh - but there are... *thinks a moment* a full Saturday and part of a Sunday still... *considers* I suppose that's sort of 'not much'... *looks vaguely confused at himself*
but that's only a day and some! time flies too quickly haha

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

*trudges up the hill, pulling herself with her staff* Phew.... Chai is not so fond of climbing up hills. @___@ *collapses on grass and turns over onto her back* Oooo....pretty stars. : 3

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Nalin...what are you doing awake this late? XD <3

*falls asleep randomly*

I couldn't help but sneak in here for a sec though I gotta go to bed.

*waves to Chai and Bisque*

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Oh ah, wow. *blush*

Hi Able, Hi Nalin. *wave hands*

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

@ Abel - ^^; My apologizes. It slipped my mind. And if you don't want me to hug you, just tell me.
You can call me whatever you want. Anna. Dystopia. Dys. Dizzy. Togapi. ... Dont' ask about the last one. =w=
o-o By the way... How DO those Hearts see where they're going?

Cain
Quercus Magus
NPC

Old 08-09-2008, 06:08 AM

Glad you made it, Chai. *laughs a bit at her strong effort* They do look really nice.

Hello, Witch and LennaHime.

Ah, they don't really, Anna. They're driven by magic, but they don't have much of a sense of direction, which makes them difficult to catch.

Last edited by Cain; 08-09-2008 at 06:11 AM..

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 08-09-2008, 06:09 AM

Hello Able. How are you doing tonight?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-09-2008, 06:12 AM

@ Nalin - ^^ How are you and your flowers, sweetie?

@ Abel - I see... They wouldn't happen to feel pain, would they? I think I whacked something red, black, and glittery while I was on my way up here... You wouldn't happen to have one on the loose, would you?

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-09-2008, 06:14 AM

@ Abel,
you're going to get lots of stars I think,
hangout place tend to have magical power to pull the stars to you.
What will you do with your stars?

Cain
Quercus Magus
NPC

Old 08-09-2008, 06:15 AM

I wouldn't know how they feel, but a good whack will stop them in their tracks. I doubt it, Anna, but it could belong to another Menewshan. My inventory checked out when I left.

I'm doing well, Chai.

That's true, I suppose, Witch. I'll probably feed them to the star eaters and keep a few extra item sets just in case.

Last edited by Cain; 08-09-2008 at 06:18 AM..

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 08-09-2008, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
They seem to be more trouble than they're worth at this point, Nalin. *slightly miffed* But I'll figure something out.
*smiles* Maybe they just need some more soothing... How do you keep them in the boxes usually? *curious*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisque View Post
but that's only a day and some! time flies too quickly haha
Unfortunately, yes! o_o; I thought I'd have been able to participate in every day of the event, but so far it looks as if entire days went by before I knew it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Cup Of Chai View Post
*trudges up the hill, pulling herself with her staff* Phew.... Chai is not so fond of climbing up hills. @___@ *collapses on grass and turns over onto her back* Oooo....pretty stars. : 3
Hello My Cup Of Chai. *smiles a welcome* They are quite lovely, aren't they? *smiles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennaHime View Post
Nalin...what are you doing awake this late? XD <3
*chuckles* Hello LinaHime - I took a nap earlier today and couldn't go to sleep at my usual time. *smiles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch View Post

Oh ah, wow. *blush*

Hi Able, Hi Nalin. *wave hands*
*smiles* Hello Witch!

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-09-2008, 06:17 AM

It's the adorable tomato!

I mean Nalin. Sorry, just teasing. XD

But last time we met, you were blushing so much...

Poor thing -pats- >3 Fufufuu...

I believe this is the first time I've met you Abel.

Hello. ^^