AvengedxxAngel
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to AvengedxxAngel Send a message via MSN to AvengedxxAngel

Old 02-16-2009, 09:35 AM

Thats good ^^;
I hate having fevers :[
But, who doesn;t?
xD

So..Did ya have a nice valentines day?

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
Bring me the head of the Disco K...
Send a message via MSN to ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 02-16-2009, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsumiro View Post
@~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~: Sure! I'll add you to the list 83

@Avenged: Yeah xD I'm going to get meds tomorrow so I should get better soon D:

do I send the donation after its done?

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2009, 05:35 PM

*sprinkles shinies on thread* How are you feeling today Tetsu? Hope you're starting to feel better~

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 02-16-2009, 05:41 PM

@Avenged: xD My v-day was so-so. I didn't ahve a date or anything so I mostly sat around watching movies with my roomie xD He gave me a prezzie tho! The silly gay boy xD I didn't have anything for him tho D: I felt bad.

@~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~: Before or after, whichever you're more comfortable with ^^ If you wait until after, it just means I have to wait for you to send the gold before I show you your art xD

@Lenna: I'm feeling a bit better. :3 I'm going to the clinic today tho to get some meds because the other tonsil swelled up overnight too >_<; Now both of my ears ache! *sigh* But no more fevers! Yay, so far anyway xD I don't want fevers anymore @__@ they suck soooo much!

I should be getting to do artz today though. Now that I'm not delirious with high tempered fevers xD

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 02-19-2009, 09:39 PM

*sprinkles feel better all over Tetsu* I command you to feel better! Being sick is not permitted.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-20-2009, 02:58 AM

Oh man I actually made it to one class today xD then I went to my grandmother's and passed out on the couch for a while. I'm gonna try and get art done tonight I think. I just need to find the sketch pad I was using xD

>__< ooooo my art teacher makes me so mad D: teachers are so annoying sometimes. She was so mean to my friend in there D: and her ego is too big for the room =___= and it's a pretty damn big room xD *had a bad day in there* figures it was the only class I went to xD

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-21-2009, 09:56 PM

Ahhh, sorry for leaving that night...Had to be taken back to the barracks for bed check. *doesn't want to be considered AWOL* >_>;

Whew, today's the last day I take those antibiotics for my ear. *feels so much better now* ^^ Never want another one of those again. *blames the high pressure on the new shower heads* D< But I'll feel worse when we start practicing with needles. Gahhh...worst nightmare. Having people stick me...and they won't know what they're doing. Dx

It's kind of...chilly today...and plans on going to where there is free internet went down the drain. ~_~; I always have to be with someone, and just about everyone is phased. So they go off base to eat. Well, I can't go meet up with them if they're going to pop off the taxi at our meeting place. Oh well...the library is comfy. <3

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2009, 10:07 PM

Sokay xD ahah <3 I'm so happy to see you again :3 <3 *GLOMP*

I still have another week of medication to take in 5 more days xD

EEK needles D: !! With people learning? That's scary D: *hides you from them* I won't let theemmmm, I could never do that xDD I hate just getting my bloood drawn by a professional xD!

xD well at least you have the library! <3 *clings to* So we get you that way! xD hehe how're you doing today tho? :3 *wiggles about*

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-21-2009, 10:14 PM

*huggles* I didn't know you were online! xD

*faints* As long as you're getting better. <3

The instructors said we'll have so many track marks we'll look like really doped up drug addicts. Great. My poor arm!! xD

I'm alright! Just a little sleep deprived and hungry. I went with a friend to the dining facility a little late...it closed once we got there. So...just sitting around waiting for dinner time. 8D Mm, food. <3

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2009, 10:17 PM

Hi Torikat, Hi Tetsu~

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 02-21-2009, 10:17 PM

@Tetsu: Is it alright if I ask for six chibis?? o3o

Luumii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-21-2009, 10:18 PM

Art = much awesome. :>

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2009, 10:19 PM

*rolls around thread* Hello Haddy~ Helly Luumii~

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2009, 10:21 PM

@Hadsvich: o_____________O SURE lawl! xD

@Luumii: Thanks!

@Tori XD I'm always on! I never sleep, remember???? Kekeke

xD I feel bad for your arms too. *huggles* <3 I bet they'll be all sore D: !!

Yess, I'm getting better. Had two days of class this week xD slept at home for the rest of it all. I've been really tired u__u;

@Lenna: Hi there!!

Last edited by Tetsumiro; 02-21-2009 at 10:26 PM..

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-21-2009, 10:27 PM

@Lenna: Hey! How are you? *hugs*

@Tetsu: Woo! Lots of orders! xD

I wish I could have my old sleeping habits. I seriously get sleepy at 7pm every day. *still despising 4:30am wake ups* D< People were not made to wake up before dawn! *stomps foot*

Eee, well, you're not feeling well. D: That's understandable! I hate how we're always told to take care of ourselves, but if you miss too much class, you're in big trouble. >_>; Then they wonder why we're all sick. Hmmm...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2009, 10:42 PM

xD I know, seriously ahah! Woot, done with Lilith's finally xD It came out SO CUTE omg. *dies froma cute overdose*

I've been sick a lot this quarter D: buu. its's gonna look weird on my transcript xD oh well. I think it'll be fine. Just gotta pass and keep my GPA up ;3

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-21-2009, 10:52 PM

Ooo...*wants to see* xD

*hugs* You need to start taking care of yourself better. ^^ *noms on* <3

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2009, 10:57 PM

xD We' ve had a rough winter. it's been so tiring @__@;

Did Lenna's now too XD I'm on a roll >3

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

I'm good. ^^; Working on a Statement of Interest so I can get awesome summer internship, but Lenna is crappy at writing about herself. And the drain in the basement is borked. And the thing she was baking didn't come out as planned. T__T Its been a long day...but I'm still okay...I guess....XD

I bet you'll be fine, Tetsu...you couldn't help it if you were sick~

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

@Lenna: Hiya~ =3

@Tetsu: lol Yay~ I'd like my current avi and five gaia avis, if that's okay~

MEND MY HEART, TETSU! <3

Name: Hadsvich
Refs:
And look at this post for my gaia avis info~
Actually, if you're up for it, I'd also love if you would draw a Charizard for me. :XD
Price:300g, maybe 350g

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2009, 10:59 PM

Hey there Haddy~

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 02-21-2009, 11:01 PM

MEND MY HEART, TETSU! <3

Name: Kent
Ref:
Price: 50g

Your chibis are so cute! <3

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2009, 11:09 PM

^o^ Tetsu had popular artsies~

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-21-2009, 11:11 PM

@Tetsu: *paws at you to hurry and show us all* :D

I'll bet...I kept thinking about how much it rains in Washington. I removed Fort Lewis from my choices on where I want to be stationed. I just...hate rain. 8D I've never lived anywhere where it snowed...so...thought I wouldn't risk it. 8D

@Lenna: I know what you mean...I hate writing about myself too. xD Essay wise...I feel weird as if I'm bragging. O_o;;
And aw...I would eat what you baked! :D

By the way, does anyone have any V-day sets to sell? My window crashed while fishing around the Exchange. xD There's no way I'm going to get enough feathers for one set...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2009, 11:16 PM

*falls over* XD I'm gonna slave away at art today! lawl <3 Finished oHsoDemandinG's too >__> I'm gonna scan them when I get the first batch done xD

@Lenna: I hate writing about myself D: I always suck at it so badly! xD I want to make a cake D: mmmmm! I can't cook tho xD!

@Hadsvich: That's fine! XD I'll try Charizard, but we'll see >__>

@Kent: Thank you! ^__^ I'll get to yours asap as well xD

@Tori: xD We still have three feet of snow. and it's been like. two months since it snowed now xD! we HAD 6 feet. but it melted a bit. xD; It's been hard getting around town, we were in a state of emergency for a while xP

I'll scan sooon! XD *tackles Tori* impatient! <3

I have one I could sell you! :3