Mimi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-04-2012, 06:17 AM

Hello,

as I will clear out my inventory I thought I take my chance to get some nice art :)

I am searching for one person who will draw my roleplay characters (or the major ones). Those pictures should be fullbody, colored, and it will be single pics or couple pics, it depends on the roleplay. In sum, it will be a total of 20 to max. 25 pictures. You will get descriptions of the characters (no mechas, furries etcs. Mostly humans or humanoids, though a few have wings) and if excisting, reference pictures.

Now, what's in for you?

Like I said, I had my active time back in 2007 and I got a whole lot of contribution items from there. The person who'll draw for me will get ALL of the following:

25754.26 gold in cash.
11 Sash of chaos
13 Sash of order
1 Royals Menewsha Queen's Crown
6 scepter of order
7 scepter of chaos
1 Mask of the phoenix
13 Cloak of healing
11 Cloak of nature
4 Leon the lion
4 Tigra the tiger
1 Puado of time
1 Bunny hairpin
1 pierced bunny headband
1 Chickie on my head
1 Menewsha Welcome balloon - yellow
1 White bunny plushie
1 Yumeh Cat hairpin

plus a lot of items from the shop (some expensive, some cheap)

So, if you are interested, post me your references, including a fullbody colored and a fullbody colored couple pic :D

I hope, some artists will be tempted by this project :D

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-07-2012, 12:45 AM

I'd be willing to draw some. You can check out my deviantart page. I can only promise one at a time (or else I get too overwhelmed), but I love drawing. :)

Let me know if you would like me to draw some of your characters. :3

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 05-10-2012, 01:53 AM

Mimi: I hope you don't mind the ping, I just know people can forget about this kind of thread pretty easily.

I'm quite interested in drawing for you, this is just the kind of challenge I like and the rewards a quite tempting. I do not have any couple art online yet, but I have a few images I'm working on at the moment so I will have some soon. I am willing to do both heterosexual and homosexual couples, can draw males and females equally well and have multiple drawing and shading styles to choose from. Here are my examples: I II III IV V

I hope I've interested you, as I would love to meet your characters and draw them for you!

Mimi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-10-2012, 06:31 AM

No, i didn't forget about this thread, i am just extremely busy at the moment. Azriel, Shio, thanks for your answers. I decided to gather responses until I decide. My decision will be made latest on the 28th of May, just to give you a date ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 05-10-2012, 07:53 PM

Alright, thank you ^^

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-11-2012, 04:03 AM

I'm interested! My DA is Maria-Minamino on deviantART