RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 02-05-2012, 07:01 PM

EDIT: Okay, this RP has died....so I guess the journal will too... :c

September 1st

Today was interesting I guess. It started off as the start of term always does. The mad panic to get to the train on time, Dad getting in a flap about the traffic and me forgetting something important so we'd have to double back. It's always a lot worse than it should be, I tell dad that he needs to get a woman in his life to keep us guys in order. Though dad always retaliates that the rigs are his mistress and he needs no ball and chain keeping him away from his one true love when I'm at school. I can't really blame the man, I mean he hasn't had the best luck in love...not that I've had better, mind you.

This year will be different though! I'll get to see Eva all the time now, unlike before. I'll get to keep her company. Be her shoulder to cry on and her helping hand. Be the best friend I never really got the opportunity to be before. Though saying that, I will woo her. I'll make her love me as the charming sophisticate that we all know I am. I'm going to have to work on my personal grooming this year though. Normally I don't bother, but this year I must. I've started shaving now, so I will get a proper five o'clock shadow soon! Well, that's what dad says anyway. He doesn't understand why I wanted to start shaving so early, but he doesn't need to. He's always had the manly upper hand, I've never been blessed with that. Apart from shaving I also have some new school clothes this year and some woman-attracting deodorant according to the woman in the supermarket. She said if they don't come to me like flies 'round sh-- well you get the idea. Basically, if they don't come to me when I wear that, they won't come to me at all. I'm going to test it out tomorrow.

There's a new teacher. English. Mr Charming. How droll. He's the handsome type. I just know that he's going to get hoards of fangirls after him. Wanting to partake in some "extra curricular activities" if you catch my drift. The only girls I don't see being swept away by his "charm" are the smart ones, like Eva.

Well, I better get to sleep now. The jock on the bed next to me is getting annoyed by my light still being on.

Until next time...

Last edited by RoadToGallifrey; 03-17-2012 at 02:58 PM..