Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 02-05-2012, 03:19 PM

Character

Formerly- Adam Eter
Now- Nathen Cole

Age: 18 Race: Now werewolf Link: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...render159.html

__________________________________________________ ______________________

June 17th
Horrified

I need to keep this now, I am not sure what will happen if I dont. I feel like I am losing myself completely since what happened and wish what happened last night I am not sure how else I can handle this. But I know a fact for sure, I am not human anymore. It is a hard fact to believe but I am not. After being attacked by that thing everything changed. I felt it even as I layed in the hospital bed. They said I was going to be fine but then night came. I can still remember the ripping sensation of my skin and the breaking of my bones. The most I can remember of last night is looking into a mirror and seeing glowing eyes back. When I woke up this morning I was back to my normal self but my clothings was gone. If what I remember is true I cant stay here, I cant. If what ever happens again I couldnt' live with myself if I hurt my parents or lex. Hopefully if I ever come back I can talk to them and tell them the truth. But that is only if I have the courage to talk to them and the strength not to hurt them
After I escape from this place there is one thing for sure, there is no Adam anymore. Adam died on June 16th, all that is left is a monster, a monster named Nathen

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 02-19-2012, 01:31 AM

June 18th
Running

I am on the road now, I just managed to get out of the hospital without anyone seeing me. When I had headed home to grab a few things I couldn't help but feel like crying. Yet I managed to get out of there before anything happened and anyone saw me. I just hope that they will all forgive me for running. I dont want them to get hurt at all, so I have to leave. Maybe tonight will be better then the last one.