Appearance:

Height: 6'0"

Marital Status: Single

Race/Ethnicity: Human/Scottish and Austrian

Birthplace: Malibu, California, USA

Powers: N/A

Weapons: N/A

Personality:

Chris loves being affluent and the privileges that come with it. He can be incredibly stubborn, arrogant, and spoiled. He's known to get violent with other boys, but to his merit he thinks only scum lays hands on a female. Chris feels being hurt is inevitable, so to make sure he's not hurt the worst he strikes first. Putting up a wall of cruelty and mischievousness keeps people from getting too close. It's just another preventative measure to protect himself. While not the brightest tool in the shed he is capable of creative and original thought. Perhaps more so than he's willing to reveal. It's also been noted by his father that Chris has a knack for remembering facts and figures when it comes to points of interest. In the rare times Chris has his guard down, he's actually considerate and quite sweet. Truthfully the boy has a heart of gold...

Bio:
Chris wasn't always the terror he is now. Even though he grew up the pampered son of a big time movie director and a fashion model, at a young age he was a happy little sweetheart with a good head on his shoulders. Chris did very well in elementary school and even had some good friends. When he reached sixth grade everything at school changed. He attended a public school where he began to get bullied mercilessly for his good grades and less than stylish clothing choices. Chris was subjected to gum in his hair, being beat up at least 3 times a week, and once the bullies even broke his arm. His parents transferred him into private school by the middle of sixth grade but by then, it was already too late. The reedy boy with long copper hair and big teeth was determined to never be at the bottom of the heap again. He lost the mullet, started working out with his father's kickboxing coach, dressed with the trends, and paid or threatened other smart kids to do all his schoolwork. With years of work Chris crafted himself into the wall who stands before his peers today.

Talents or Hobbies:
  • Photography
  • Traveling
  • Reading about History
  • Eating A LOT
  • Helping Out at the Animal Shelter (but don't tell him I told you...)
  • Reading about Animals

Favorite Food: Duck Pate with Black Currant Jam on French Bread

Favorite Color: Forest Green

Theme Song:

"Gives You Hell" by All American Rejects

Last edited by ClockworkLupine; 11-11-2013 at 06:52 AM..

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-11-2013, 06:25 AM

So honestly I never wanted to start a journal but I guess it's better late than never. My name is Chris. Not that I expect anyone to read this but that's my name. Yeah, I suck at this introduction stuff. I prefer having my reputation precede me or for someone else to come up to me first. Anyways, I started this thing because I have stuff on my mind. I may not act like it but I do think sometimes. I'm not claiming to be a super brain like someone I know but I can get by when push comes to shove.

You know that's a good place to start. That someone...She frustrates me like no one I've ever met before. Yes, it's a girl. Even though she's from the bottom of the social ladder and in the economic pits, she frustrates me because I like her. There I said it. I like her dorky glasses, her wavy puff of fur she calls a ponytail, those gawk awful flannel shirts or old band tees, the jacked up jeans, all of it.

Ok that's a lie. I like her but her wardrobe needs some help. She's totally adorable! Her laugh is almost like music. When she smiles I want to do more clowning to keep her attention. Just thinking about another guy teasing her pisses me off like you wouldn't believe...it helps her eyes are the prettiest green I've ever seen on earth. They have gold in them, son! GOLD!

Ahem. Yeah. Any other waiver girl could pass by and I wouldn't even notice. (Do we even have any other waiver girls at my school? I've never seen them.) Regardless, she's different. She actually is sweet and kind. She's got a bit of bite to her that I like too. She isn't afraid of me or after me to be some kind of trophy boyfriend. There are some treacherous girls at our school but that's for a later entry. Maybe...

Gosh, I've never had a girlfriend even though I've liked a few girls. My attraction would die when they opened their mouths. It's fluff, useless garbage that's almost verbatim of they magazines they read. Give me a break. I want to be around a girl who's different. She has to be unique and special. Like Ivy. Yeah, definitely like Ivy.