~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 02-05-2012, 04:04 AM

RP: Trouble on Wings

Skyler Lorrento; Harpy, receptionist, friend, survivor.

I can't believe just how far I've come from where I've been. I know that's really vague and lame, let me re-try. I can't believe that I fled the flock, got caught by a greedy troupe of humans, rescued by a rag-tag team, working for a paranormal Wayhouse and here I am today. Thinking of starting my own rag-tag team to help out those in situations like mine and to help protect the fragile human psyche from those who lurk behind the shadows.

And why? Because my cousin moved into the area with his new girlfriend. Where ever he goes things are never dull, his parents are leaders of the Flock and they are super possessive of everything they think is theirs. And even though he's been fleeing their demented shadow, settling down was just enough for them to catch up. Now the Flock is here and no one but my friend Erasmus is taking me seriously about the dangers to come. The Flock is danger in their own right, Harpies and a single Tengu, more destruction than most human gangs. But it's what follows them, I know, I've seen, I used to be part of the Flock, a long time ago. Such terrors always followed, even before the Tengu joined, the harpies were good at breaking charms and barriers meant to keep such things away from humans.

Now I want to set out to save the humans from creatures creepier than myself and I'm going to be doing it with one of my closest friends at my side. Hey it shouldn't be too bad, he's a killer with those blades and with his looks, but you didn't hear me say that. Tomorrow we might set out on our own, but that remains to be seen. Wish me luck because we're going to need it all.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 06-18-2012, 08:05 PM

Oh man Oman. Did you know that Oman is a country? Well it is, but that's not the point. I quit. Oh man did I ever quit. Walked right up those stairs, confronted the boss man and told him how it was. Actually I just told him I didn't like how much red-tape was getting in the way of us doing our jobs properly any more. And since he didn't want to listen to me about the urgency of the issues at hand, what with the Flock in town, I told him that I was going to take care of it on my own... with some help from some others.

And uh, yeah, wow! Era told me that he loves me??? What? He's a nymph, he's always flirting with something or someone. I mean, yeah I think he's attractive, and smart, and daring, and exciting, and he's saved my butt a fair amount of times (probably more than I've saved his nice butt). But I've been trying to keep my distance from him for this exact reason. I do like him, it's not that, it's just that. He's a nymph!! He could hook up with anybody at anytime, why would he want to settle down with a tawny harpy girl; who, by the way, was a side-show freak act in a circus I might remind you. Oh man, Oman. I really need to talk with him about this, and possibly get a drink or two in me.

And it seems that the Dragon Rider and her Undead boyfriend are back at the WayHouse. I wonder what they want now? Does my hair look alright?