Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-11-2012, 08:46 PM

The Character: Koda
rp: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-wings-10.html

date: feb. 8
mood: confused

yo diary, had my first lesson of the week with Declan today. Mondays are weird specially now. So like...me and Declan are friends now I guess. that's cool. Oh, and mom made lasagna with peas for dinner! It's one of my favorites except for the peas. Kinda wish I had a dog so I could feed him the peas!! Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next lesson even though I have that detention to go to. blarg. Whatev, mom's yelling at me to turn off the tv so I'm out for now!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-01-2012, 08:39 PM

date: feb. 10
mood: panicky

seriously, omg. I don't know what's going on. Declan he...we were having our usual private lesson and things were like super boring and stuff. Then things just go and get weird and all messed up. Declan said I was his type. That's what he said right? He sounded so conflicted and panicked and I don't know why, but I grabbed his arm without thinking. Did I really not want him to go? After he said that? I don't know. wtf, he asked what I want. omg wtf. what I want? Why don't I even know that? But, I guess I didn't want him to leave. I really don't know. do I want to know? God, why did life get so complicated?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 04:20 AM

date: feb 12
mood: @___@

So...it's like 5am and I'm sitting here on my computer writing in my diary because I seriously couldn't write yesterday. I guess today is the 13th not the 12th then. But its yesterday I need to talk about, so yeah. I fell asleep studying hours ago, but something about leaving the light on made me wake up again. And now i have to remember yesterday all over again! :gonk:

I'll just like uh start at the beginning. why did so much shit happen!? First, I was having this all so wonderful day of skipping class and texting Declan and I wore PINK! (and black). but me being my stupid self, I go and bring up sex and get all flustered and wtfness and Declan is like creepy calm. Can I ask what's wrong with me? :/ I remember so fondly the first week of lessons when we were normal.

Oh, but it gets better. And guess who's fault it is agian? Muah...moi? (sp?) We struck up a bet about teachers and asked Gary to set the wagers. So, Declan gets to kiss me if he wins. I agreed to this. I agreed to this? I don't even know. Just if anyone has something I can hit myself over the head with, please and thank you. I might need to knock myself out to get back to sleep.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-05-2012, 08:20 AM

date: feb 15
mood: curious

Just one question--Is it supposed to mean something when someone hugs you and your heart starts beating all sorts of fast. If to an outsider, it looks like you're about to kiss, does that mean something too? BECAUSE SERIOUSLY that's all I can think about after today! It's not like that's all that happened. I had pizza for dinner and it had pineapple even though i hate those and I ate it anyway. Most of my day was painfully normal and the private lesson was even short. And Delcan brought up my dad and that should be the thing I can't stop thinking about, but I'm seriously just...

Really. Does it mean something?

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 08-05-2012 at 08:24 AM..