Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2011, 02:26 PM

I just finished reading the book of Genesis, in my jewish study bible. I enjoyed it a lot actually, there is a lot of narrative...just gets confusing over the parts where the narrative describes, who begot so and so and so on.

mishiicakes
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to mishiicakes Send a message via MSN to mishiicakes

Old 01-23-2011, 01:27 AM

I just finished reading To Kill A Mockingbird. It was for an English assignment~ c:

XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX
Black Alice
Send a message via MSN to XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX

Old 02-17-2011, 04:32 PM

The last book I finished reading was The Monstromologist by Rick Yancey. Hands down I loved it, there wasn't a single dull moment in the book, its one I'd defiantly read again. The description,the characters, and the whole plot is really just so enthralling, especially the morbid parts of the book.

QueenMalicious

Old 02-20-2011, 08:44 PM

I recently re-read the third book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series Lover Awaken. Once again I thought it was a splendid read and I enjoyed it most of all because it reminded me how much I liked the character of the book, but my forever love of the series would be Wrath :3

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 03:37 AM

I just finished a book called Mistwood, by Leah Cypess. I guess it was pretty good, technically, and the idea was great, but it really could have been better.

XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX
Black Alice
Send a message via MSN to XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX

Old 02-27-2011, 05:59 PM

Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev: Admittedly it wasn't as good as the first book, and at times it could be a tad confusing. But it got better towards the end, save the small cliff hanger for the next book. It was witty and humorous as the first book, with a little more development between characters. Even if it wasn't as good as the first, it was a fun read.

Isabella Swan
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2011, 11:14 AM

Well I just finished reading City of Glass by Cassandra Clare and I must say....she left me wanting more. I love the twist plot between the two main characters. I' very happy about the outcome of the story. And I am very happy that she decided to make a 4th book.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 03-02-2011, 02:28 AM

I just finished reading "The Daughters" by Johanna Philbin. I loved it, because I can relate to it super-well. I'm reading the sequel now, it's pretty good so far. :3

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 03-02-2011, 04:47 AM

I just finished Flight of the Pegasus, by Anne McCaffery. I love her idea of "Talents" and it was a great story. I'm reading Blood Lines now, the sequel to Banquo's Son. (Can't remember the author.)

XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX
Black Alice

Old 03-06-2011, 02:34 AM

Just finished Hero by Perry Moore. Have to say at first would have never thought to read it, ended up giving it a try on the persistence of a friend. Truly it was brilliant a little slow at first, nonetheless not so much that I was bored to tears. The characters were epic, and once the action started I was on the edge of my seat. It was amazing, no other way to describe it.

>Carmel-Apple<

Old 03-06-2011, 09:56 PM

I just finished "The Notebook" By: Nicholas Sparks. I really enjoyed this book, i thought the beginning was a little boring though.

Aganab
Butt

Old 03-08-2011, 07:41 AM

That'd be "The Vampire's Assistant" by Darren Shan. I basically loved it. Although some parts of it were quite boring, other were really exciting. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.