Obviously
Mugeneer

Old 07-17-2011, 09:05 PM

LOL your better off not reading it believe me, its horrrrible theres actually readings on youtube of this monstracity that are pretty funny because the readers cannot stop laughing.

PervertPrince
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-17-2011, 09:32 PM

I know it's horrible. That's exactly why I want to read it XD

Obviously
Mugeneer

Old 07-17-2011, 09:58 PM

if you are into horrible fanfictions you need to check out the site topless robot.com my god worst stuff ever there secondly read cloud mows the lawn it is by far the WORST fanfiction I have ever read I still have thoughts of the events and freak out. but really try it out and tell me what you think.

Evicted Element
Regardless

Old 07-21-2011, 12:20 AM

God I could barely make it past Chapter 10. My eyes started bleeding in Chapter 6, and after Chapter 8 I could barely get my tongue to form actual English. I never read the whole thing because my tolerance finally waned. As hard a grammar nazi as I am, I do have a large tolerance. And mine just...shattered. What's worse, I think my mind repressed it. I remember reading the thing, but I barely remember anything that happened...I do however remember *spoiler* Draco busting into Potions class butt-naked and begging Enoby/Ebony to go back to him. THAT was probably the only part I didn't feel sorry about while indulging in this girl's delusions. T_T

Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2011, 12:42 AM

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
I will read this monster of a fanfic... tomorrow.
First, I must mentally prepare myself.
Safety first, kids!

(This loony [that is, the author] has to be getting their troll on!)