WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-05-2011, 08:59 AM

I don't know if anybody else had made a thread aout this, I couldn't find any, but who else is excited for when this book comes? I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited, I am literally bounding up and down. I read the first book by pure chance, loved it, hunted down the second book, loved that too, and now I am going to be horrified when the season endss. TT3TT But I will enjoy it to the end :).

I haven't read her other series, but I am trying to find them. What other works of Cinda's does people like?

Heart_Beats_For_Love
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WherededIGo View Post
I don't know if anybody else had made a thread aout this, I couldn't find any, but who else is excited for when this book comes? I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited, I am literally bounding up and down. I read the first book by pure chance, loved it, hunted down the second book, loved that too, and now I am going to be horrified when the season endss. TT3TT But I will enjoy it to the end :).

I haven't read her other series, but I am trying to find them. What other works of Cinda's does people like?
I really like everything she writes, and am really excited to read this. I am glad I have a fellow Chinda fan. I really like Demon King, and all the apprentice books.

Seradinea
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-15-2011, 07:31 AM

What are her books about?