Celreyn Kirsos
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2007, 05:00 AM

"Hah," a toothy grin; "mad love for red, yes."

A rather less than masculine yelp as he near jumped back, recoiling.He rubbed his arm, blinking away disbelief. "Sharp indeed. You know that isn't what I meant anyways, Miss Bird-Eater." A top notch inventive name if 'er there was one.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 10-29-2007, 05:05 AM

"I think I've had my hair every shade of dark red under the sun. None of that rusty coppery red though, washes me out completely." she made a face lightly, remember that accidental mishap. That hadn't been pretty and she'd run to have it fixed the next day. Thankfully her hairdresser hadn't made her pay for the mistake that ultimately was her own fault.

"Newer ones are worse." she winced and glanced at her hand where there was a scar from cutting herself by accident with one. The klutzy habits that came with working until six or seven am, really... "And what, can't the cat contrive to eat both the cream and the canary?"

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 01:44 AM

The young hostess sighed, inelegantly and far from gracefully dropping forward to let head meet table with a loud thud, which proceeded to echo somewhat through the great hall, apparently decorated for naught. She groaned audibly. "Rawrgh..."

Celreyn Kirsos
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-30-2007, 01:48 AM

He pursed his lips, crossing his eyes in a brief bout of uncharacteristic behaviour to take a peek at his own hanging down bangs. He shrugged. "Guess we can't all pull it off. Heh."

He raised a brow at the scar, but decided against asking. He could swear some days this girl had a new injury for every day of the week. The pumpkin had wanted to put her in a bubble or tupperware or somesuch.

He smirked at her cat comment. "Not if she doesn't want to get fat."

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-30-2007, 02:55 AM

He flopped down beside her head with similarly thudding descent, looking over at her after wincing away the minor discomfort of head plus hardwood. "Shush you, who needs guests? All they do is smell up the place, and Cel tends to complain more than is worth putting up with, when we ask him to lay down a fresh layer of newspaper." He shuffled his seat closer to hers and wrapped an arm over her, giving a little back rub.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 02:59 AM

She cast a fleeting glance his way, before returning her gaze to the satin and scarlet tablecloth beneath her. It had a stain, boo. She'd have to get it cleaned, now.

"I guess so," he voice laced with a rather sullen tone, not fitting her deceiving appearance in the least. "Perhaps I should open up the art corner?"

((Literacy scares people. Trufax. :roll: ))

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-30-2007, 03:17 AM

"Hmm... I think that sounds like a fine idea. Though I must warn you that I'll be ordering from you if you do. I have a need for m'lady's art, it's true." He rubbed more at her shoulder, shuffling closer.

((Truer faxes have never been sent, unfortunately. </3))

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 03:27 AM

She smirked at him, and sat upright. Then she got an idea. An awful idea. The lady Crystaline had a wonderful, awful idea. ((XDD )) Her lips curled up further into a toothy smile, a pair of notably sharp canines glinting mischievously. "ah," she started. "But you know my love, you can get yours at a different price than the rest... All it will cost you, is your soul."

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-30-2007, 03:32 AM

"Harr..." He sat up too, leaning back in his chair and grinning at her. "As if you don't already own that, my dear..." He thrust a tongue out at her, laughing to himself. "So, that being the case, I suppose I'll just have to pay in gold and kisses~. The kisses, of course, being the tip." He sent a kiss through the air to her mischevious grin.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 03:36 AM

She pursed her lips before full on pouting, leaning forward and folding her arms on the table to set her chin on. "Hnn. Bubble burster... " Her entire charade as an elegant and mysterious lady of the house was dissipating quickly in her boredom.

Equivalent Exchange
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2007, 03:38 AM

I'd think of something terribly witty to say, but alas, I could never live up to you four.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 03:44 AM

In truth, it's painfully difficult to hide the excitement in her expression at the very thought of a guest, but our lady still attempts a non-nonchalant demeanor. "I wouldn't say that," she smiled. "You've already passed the first test; no illiterate speech that makes anyone's brain bleed. Kudos."

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 10-30-2007, 03:52 AM

"Oh shush~" He shuffled out of his chair and draped his arms around her, leaning in and giving a playful vampiric bite. "Arr~ I ain't no bubble burster, I'm as much a hopeful host as you are, madam. Just tryina make the best of what we got."

zipperglow
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2007, 03:54 AM

A very young lady, just out of her teens, stumbles into the room. After blinking about cluesly for a moment, she realized that she probably wasn't going to discover what intimate conversations she had inturrupted by blinking about cluelessly.

"Hi, Everybody!!" she tried to make the exclaimation seam dynamic, but she betrayed her nervousness as she fidgeted with the minescule witches' hat pinned to her wavy lavender hair. "Is this a party!?"

When no one responded, she realized in the silence that many people were examining her lack of bottoms with a mixture of expressions from bemusement to scorn.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 03:58 AM

She opened her mouth to reply to him when she paused, ears perking. There was a guest at last. She turned her head slowly with a smile towards the girl, suddenly radiating an air of charm and mystery as she spoke. "Hello there, my dear. Yes," she smiled thoughtfully. "You could call this a party of sorts. Join us, won't you?"

Equivalent Exchange
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2007, 04:02 AM

"Glad to hear it." He smoothed his boxers out, feeling rather threatened by their intimidating behavior. "Party, I suppose? Don't mind if I join, then."

((My apologies. I'm currently experiencing a mild case of writer's block. @_@))

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 04:08 AM

"The more, the merrier." The lady of the house cooed, pushing out her seat and rising to her feet (or at least, one would assume feet were hidden somewhere beneath the layers of fabric she was sporting). "But dear me," she laid a finger alongside her cheek thoughtfully. "A bit drafty wouldn't you say?"

((XDD I am the -queen- of writer's block, so no worries. <3))

zipperglow
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2007, 04:10 AM

"Hello, I'm Glow" she said, looking at her host with a mixture of fear and awe.
"Is there food anywhere?" She could feel her stomach rumbling. Seeing the table heaped with sumptious-looking pastries, she immediately went to help herself to the food.

"Oh Hi!" she said to the man who entered behind her, when she saw him. "I just got here too."

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 04:13 AM

The hostess gave a warm smile, despite the betraying glint of the sharp canines that inhabited her top rows of teeth beneath red lips. "There's plenty to be had if you'll just look, and any other requests you may have for things not present, don't hesitate to badger our dear Celreyn. He has nothing better to do, anyway." A tinkling little laugh.

"Hmm..." she tilted her head to the side; "although, delighted as I am for the company, we seem to be collecting ourselves quite a few with a protest towards pants."

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-30-2007, 04:13 AM

At some point apparently the doodling artist in residence had slunk off from where she'd been standing next to Celreyn with all the silent feline quality she so attributed to herself. Apparently it had been because she was rather tired, for when the new guests arrived she suddenly seemed to start awake from where she'd laid her head down at her table, drowsily lifting her eyes to mumble sleepily, "G'evenin'..."

Equivalent Exchange
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2007, 04:15 AM

He raised an eyebrow at her comment. It had sounded almost cynical. "Yes." He drawled out slowly, "It is a bit drafty in here. Especially with the loss of my pants." Indeed, the lack of bottom wear was bothering him.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 04:22 AM

She stiffled a snicker. It didn't go well with the persona she was attempting to pull off as she nodded to her cohort. "I fear that Cel has fled without someone to cling to. Something about his closet?" An innocent shrug. ((Btw dear, apologies. The appt ran ridiculously long. 7 am to 7 pm. T___T So tired from it.))

"Hmm..." she nodded in the man's direction in turn. "Well, we can't have you catching a cold now, can we? If you can track down a somewhat anti-social redhead that's lurking about here, he can help you fetch something a little warmer."

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-30-2007, 04:26 AM

"Mm. S'ok..." She mumbled, still not really among the land of the living completely yet. In fact, her eyes were dragging themselves stubbornly shut as the white haired girl settled her head back down, knowing she had little to contribute to the conversation at hand presently.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 10-30-2007, 04:30 AM

With an uncanny readiness that said, 'I've done this before', the girl was over at the other table with satin-cased and down-filled pillow in hand; goodness knowing where she got it from. She nudged the pretty artist slightly as she slowly eased the pillow underneath. "More comfortable, I suspect."

Equivalent Exchange
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2007, 04:35 AM

"Oh no, it's fine. In fact, I think I make quite a dashing pauper."