blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-21-2014, 03:57 AM

Night that is when the this place of the individualistic and abnormal came alive. The Noaptea Iluzia was the place to be for those who seek the unordinary and yet it seemed to blend in well with the city. Dusk had long past by this time and many performances were going on. One of which seemed to be very popular tonight. A man with long black hair watched from the shadows as the Piper’s performance was coming to an end.

The lights dimmed as the music began to fade. Once the hypnotic music of the slender blue haired man disappeared crimson curtains fell before the young woman whom he had selected earlier to be his living doll for this performance. In the darkness of the stage he stood, adjusting his hat. A dark smile played on his lips as he moved forward towards center stage. This one had been an interesting girl. She lasted longer than some of the others. The crimson curtains rose, an roaring applause came from the crowd that had gathered. The man look off his hat, bowing to his audience. None seemed to notice that the woman strung up on the stage was unconscious. Once more the curtain fell. “Now my dear shall we play some more once you awake,” his voice was smooth, but cold. Two men came onto the stage and took the woman down. “Take her to new recruits tent. You know what to do.” Alberich Pfeifer moved in the dim light, taking his clarinet. He disappeared into the darkness, going to his own tent or in his case his home.

The man with long black hair slipped away through the shadows. He was waiting for Alberich inside of his home. The man known of Piper enter his home feeling the presence of another he spoke before turning on a light, “Shouldn’t you be at the main stage, Darius?” A dark chuckle came from the dark haired male. “You needn’t worry about that Piper.” In one swift movement he was right in front of Piper. “More importantly what did you think you were doing? You could smell that woman’s blood a mile away. Are you trying to attracted undesirables? Also where is that woman right now?” His tone was harsh and cold as he interrogated the other. Piper shrank slightly before apologizing and explaining himself. “I had two of the stage hands take her to the new recruit tent.” “Fine, I don’t want to see you doing something stupid like that again or it will cost you.” With that Darius slipped silently into the darkness making his way to the new recruit tent.

The men had followed Piper's instructions taking the unconscious woman to the new recruit tent. They placed her on the one of the beds in the back of the tent. Making sure to put a shackle around her ankle. The two feared Piper and what he would do to them if she got away before he returned. Once finished the pair went on to their next job.

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-21-2014, 04:29 AM

As the darkness inclosed around her she cursed the man who had made her dance to his pipers tune. Sabin had come to the Noaptea Lluzi for a fun time no to be hung up like a side of beef. The pain ripped through her wrists like fire opening up the nightmares. How long had she tried to fight these dreams.

"soon child you will bow to me and do as I bid." His voice bursts in her head, thousands of ice needles ripping away that which made her different then all others. He was tall and slender, his horns which she had never gotten seemed to suck all light into them never to reflect them back. the dark eyes of her fathers lineage bore into her pulling her apart piece by piece. "this human world you have fled to will not stand to our power." his laughter at her screams fallowed her into the waking world.

Her screams fallowed her into the waking worlds as she leched up only to pull upon the chains they had placed around her ankle. She glared about the room trying to find the ones who had done this too her. Her dark blue eyes speaking of death to the one that came near her.

quickly she pulled from her clothes a scrape of clothe and wiped away the human makeup she had used to hide her frost blue skin. If they were going to make a slave of her then they would see what she truly was before they died. No human could hold her for long.

the cursed dagger upon her tail appeared but she could do nothing with it against the shackle that held her. In anger she shredded the bed about her till all that was left was the metal frame and the fluff. This time her scream was full of rage and anger, there was no more pain in her voice.

"show your self cursed piper, face me without your bobble!" Sabin did not know if he could hear her or if any one could hear her but she was set on being free. she flicked her long blue black hair behind her pointed ears. "Damm you and the devil spawn that made you!."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-22-2014, 02:39 AM

The man seemingly unnoticed by those around him. The sweet scent of blood still lingered in the night air. It was calling to him, but he ignored it. First he had to clean up the mess that Piper had created. As he moved through the crowds his teal eyes scanned the faces for those who were unwelcome in this place. Before entering the area of tents for new recruits Darius took precautions having some of his best personal keep an eye on things while he was gone as well as cancel his appearances for the night. A dark grin pulled at the corner of his lips when he heard the yelling coming from one of the tents. “Looks like Piper’s little sleeping beauty is awake,” he mused to himself.

Before entering the tent he decided that it would be best not to let the woman know he was connected to the Noaptea Iluzia for now. Once more he scanned the area then disappeared into the tent. Pieces of fluff and feathers were still floating in the air. He hadn’t quite expected to the find a tifling instead of a human. How interesting and that explains why her blood smells different. “Damn me huh? Well it’s a little too late for that I think. Besides should you really be saying that to the person who has come to rescue you?” Darius couldn’t help, but smirk slightly at the woman before him. She was truly a sight. “Maybe I should just leave you here for the idiots who run this place?”

The dark haired male started to turn to leave. Maybe he was enjoying this a little too much, but this woman could prove to be a nice addition to the Noaptea Iluzia. Going about it this way had been wrong. Curse that stupid Piper and trying to do things like this on his own. The man would pay if things got out of hand or trued badly. He glanced back, “so what shall it be my dear? Freedom or let the piper make you into a puppet?”

Lunna Dea

Old 01-22-2014, 05:52 AM

Jerking back as far as the chain would allow her, startled Sabin blinked rapidly at the new man entering the tent. She had not expected anyone but the piper to enter that tent. blowing a feather off her nose she looked him over trying to decide what she was going to do with this man. He was not one she had seen in Noaptea Lluzia yet he seemed like he would have fit right into the club. "Your here to rescue me? and why would you want to challenge the Piper, a..." suddenly she looked him over closer trying to figure him out. here was a man that was wanting to rescue a young woman and yet he did not react when he was confronted by a Tifling in place of the human he had seen on stage.

"I was not damming you I was damming that mad piper and what he has done here." Jerking the chain she glared at him. she wanted to slap that smirk off his face but did not want to do it until she was free of the chain. "Would you happen to have a pair of lock picks or saw to cut this?" She tried to squelch her anger as she smiled at him. She did not want to face that piper again, she had come here for a fun time not to be turned into a tifling pin cushion. "Sorry about my attitude, its just I came here for a fun time not to be turned into part of the show." Sighing she held up the chain. "and then they imprison me."

as he turned away to leave she jumped towards him seeing her last chance of freedom going. She did not want to have to beg but if that was what it would take she was going to do. "freedom, I want freedom!"

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-23-2014, 04:36 AM

A dark chuckle came from the man. “As for rescuing I shall since freedom is what you wish for. Now as for why I would want to do something to challenge the piper. It seems like a rather fun idea challenging that man and all, but really I just have my own reasons for doing this.” He could understand the woman’s anger and the way he was didn’t help matters much. Darius would keep his word. He had a key to the lock, but he opted for using a lock pick instead. Pulling a pick out of his pocket he approached her. “This should do the trick I think. Assuming that I haven’t gotten rusty.”

Sounds of movement outside of the tent caught his attention. Damn it, didn’t I tell those idiots to keep everyone away from here? I swear do I have to do everything around here? His eyes briefly moved to the door of the tent. No one entered and the sounds drifted off. The dark haired male worked quickly to open the lock on the shackle. It took a few moments, but the girl was free.

“There you are dear. Freedom is now yours, but you best keep the shadows. You never know who might be hunting you in a place like this.” His tone was cold and his warning stern as he spoke. This enter time his teal eyes had mostly remained on the Tifling. Darius felt it was best to be cautious around her until she calmed down. “Also may I ask who I have the pleasure of rescuing from the devious Piper?”

Lunna Dea

Old 01-23-2014, 05:12 AM

Sabin slowly closed her eyes to slits trying to figure out if this man had any intentions on her like the piper had. Granted the piper did not know her true nature so could not have known what he had gotten himself into. A part of her still wanted to see his smug face without his pipe, then she would teach him a thing or two. Carefully she watched him move close to her as he pulled out the lock picks. If he did not know how to work them then she would take them from him and make them work. She twitched as she heard a sound outside, who ever was set to watch this tent was most likely to soon be back.

she watched in silence trying not to move to much so that he would have an easier time at picking the lock as he worked. He did not seem to suffer the problems that others she had seen who said they were rusty had. smiling she shifted her ankle as he freed her from the lock. "thank you." Rubbing the abated skin she hissed at the pain. she was going to be in pain for the next few days but at least it had not been silver. she would have never gotten as far as she did with the damage if it had been silver.

standing she shirked and went to the ground, she had forgotten the hooks that had ripped through her skin only hours ago at her ankles. "damm him to the lowest abyssal plain." she hissed as she flopped back onto the ruins of the bed. "You can call me Sabin." she said through clinched teeth. "and he needs to learn what it feels like to be stuck up on hooks." she could feel the blood flowing from her wounds again. her tail flicked forward and before his eyes the simple gold ring on it turned into a steel blade attacked to her tail. carefully she cut strips from the tattered sheets and wrapped them around her ankles so that she would not leave a blood trail.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-23-2014, 06:16 AM

Another chuckle came from Darius. “That might do the man some good. Plus that is something I’m sure some would pay a pretty copper to see.” Copper was a strange choice of words considering how outdated that term was. He watched the woman curiously. Piper had done wonderfully in picking out someone who would fit right in, but his method of getting them to join was undesirable. The blade on her tail intrigued him, but he wouldn’t ask. The smell of blood distracted him, his teal eyes shifted to a pale crimson momentarily.

He reached out a cold slender hand to her. “It seems that you need more assistance Sabin. Shall I help you? Oh and my name is Darius.” Hearing more noise from outside he pulled his hand away before she could take it. A growl came from him as peered out the tent. It seemed that a few of the newer members to the Noaptea Iluzia hadn’t received his message. A pair of twins were heading towards the tent, ignoring the cat that walked beside them trying desperately to get their attention. Out of frustration the man let out a sigh. It seemed that his little meeting was going to end sooner than he planned.

Darius turned back to Sabin. “Maybe we should go the back way. Can you walk?” He seemed to have moved too quickly when he moved to her side. Reaching out he took one of her hands in his cold one. For now he wanted to get the woman out of the tent. The male lead her to hidden back entrance to the tent. This area was very poorly lit and it made hard for one to see unless they were able to see in the dark. Once outside he glanced around. No one seemed to be in this area so they were safe.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-23-2014, 06:41 AM

tightening her makeshift bandages around her ankles she jerked her head up at the sound outside at the same time he seemed to notice it. Her pointed ears twitched trying to hear the sounds outside of the tent. she did not notice the term of copper in place of penny, her whole attention on the sound. a small part of her mind wondered what made him able to hear as well as she could.

When he asked if she needed assistance she nodded but did not turn to look at him as the sounds came closer to the tent. she filed his name away into her brain as she header the growl and the sound of the cat. to many different sounds came to her in an unfamiliar location, she could not tell what was proper and what did not fit. "with your aid I can go almost anywhere." she latched onto his arm as he seemed to be next to her quicker then a human.

"if only I could do what you did grand pap."
her voice was barely a whisper as she limped through the back entrance. she had loved the tales of how her grand father had some how moved from one place to another without taking a step. he had been unlike any other of his siblings, they had all been ready to fallow their mother's path. yet Soran fallowed a different path and it had lead him and his family line to this place. now she had to live with the life without some of the gifts he had. "I cant go far, maybe one of these other tents? I need better bandages."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-26-2014, 03:01 AM

“Understood. I know of a place that would be safe and have everything you would need, but it is a little ways off. If you get need me to I can carry you,” he replied as he moved his arm to around her waist to help support her weight. His teal eyes scanned the darkness before he started to move with her. Luckily for them he knew each and every tent along with the rough schedules of those who resided within them. Their best bet if she needed a rest would be Asha’s tent, of that he was certain. Darius weaved Sabin through the darkness of the dirt path behind the tents. When they reached Asha’s tent he stopped. “Do you think you can go on or should we rest? I think this tent is empty so it should be a good place to rest.” The smell of blood told him that more than likely the woman did.

((I know it’s a short post and kind of crappy. I’ll explain more about why in the OOC thread.))

Lunna Dea

Old 01-26-2014, 03:48 AM

"I dont think I need to be carried, as it is I don't like being carried by any one, never have." biting hard on the screams that she knew were coming form all the walking she leaned into him. Never in her life had she felt this humiliated by some one let alone in so much pain.

Before this unlucky trip no one had known her secret, no one would have looked at the young woman that worked in the mail room of a regular office building. there was nothing special about her to anyone. now this man, this quick working man knew her secret.

Reaching a tent she whimpered with pain. she did not want to ask of him anymore then he had done. yet what else was she to do as the loss of blood was starting to leave a trail behind them. binding over she tightened the bindings on her ankles. "there is no way I am going to be able to go on without dripping blood all over the ground." she shivered, shook was setting in.

Part of her knew that if she had stayed in the first tent she would not be starting to go into shock. the wounds never would have reopened, she had seen many a performer do that act and come away with little to no scars. she was not going to be so lucky, if she got to this shelter he offered. "I am going into shock."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-26-2014, 05:28 AM

Darius’ eyes narrowed, “damn it,” he breathed. Quickly he picked the woman up and ducked into the tent. He placed her gently on the bed, covering her with a blanket. “Everything will be ok,” he tried to reassure her with a smile. The man went around the room collecting what was needed to stop the bleeding. With bandages, water and some healing slave in hand he knelt beside the bed and began to work. He moved more quickly than a human as he washed the wounds on her ankles, spread the slave over the wounds then carefully wrapped her ankles, making sure they were tight. Once finished he made sure to elevate her feet.

His mind searched, trying to think if there was anything else that he could do to keep her from going into shock. There was nothing, it would just be a matter of time. The fact that the woman was in such a condition angered him. Curse that piper and his stage hands. This was their fault and he would make sure that if anything happened to this woman they would pay dearly. Something like this hadn’t happened in nearly 200 years and he wasn’t about to let something similar happen now.

“Just rest now. We should be safe here for a while. Asha should be on stage right now and won’t be back for a few hours.” He stood and walked over to the main entrance of the tent. Pulling back the flap he peered out. What was he going to do now? Leaving her here would be the best thing, but could he really take the chance of Piper finding her and doing more damage? His brow furrowed as he weighed his options. The only thing that was keeping him here right now was the promise he had made to her. The man sighed, closing the tent flap.

He turned to her. She was intriguing. It had been a while since he last met a tifling. Such a chance meeting shouldn’t go to waste. Darius walked back over to the bed. “Tell me, why would a beautiful creature like you be trying to hide among humans?” His smile was dark yet gentle.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-26-2014, 05:54 AM

Trying to hold off the shook Sabin watched as he moved quickly around the tent. How did I get in a tent? He grabbed up all that was needed to wrapper her wounds. He seemed to know this place better then a patron should have known. He also seemed to know who this tent belonged to yet she could not recall a name on the tent flap.

"how do you know who this tent belongs to, as to that how do you know where to find all the stuff in this tent." she tried to sit up on the bed but stopped not wanting to mess up what he was doing.

when he moved away from her afterwards she watched him closely, she wanted to know what was going on within his mind. why was he still trying to take care of her. he could have left her to find her own way to safety, yet here he did not do it, he watched over her.

"I am here among the humans because my mother was throw from her home into this world before she had had me. I was born months after she appeared here and from then till now was taught that no one would know what I was."
sitting up she leaned on her elbow, her tail gently moving back and forth within the air like a contented cats. "She told me that all would want me dead because I was different."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 03:44 AM

“Let’s just say that I’m friends with the performer who resides in this tent. I come to visit her from time to time.” The male was a little relieved that she seemed to be doing better. He pulled over a chair and sat down. He listened to her thoughtfully, nodding. It all made sense and somewhat explained how she came to be here.

For a moment a glimmer of sympathy shown in his teal eyes, but it was gone as quickly as it had appeared. “Your mother was a wise woman. There are many in this world who hate those who are different and would rather see them dead then make any attempt to understand them.” As he spoke there was a hint of disgust in his tone. “Sadly not all of them are humans.”

“When we start moving again. It would probably be best to wrap a blanket or something around yourself. If Piper or one of his men were to see you there would be trouble. I have no doubt that he would be more determined than ever to turn you into one of his living dolls.” It was clear from the way he spoke that he greatly disproved of the man. There was also something else, whether it was pity or some kind of understanding of the Piper’s madness remained unclear. “Now do you have any more questions for me?”

Lunna Dea

Old 01-29-2014, 04:07 AM

when he said he was friends with the performer Sabin moved away from him, scared that he was going to find a way to draw her into a tighter net then the piper would have been able to twist. Her tail twitched quicker in a sign of distress.

"your telling me there are other things here in this world? not just the humans?" The more she was talking to the man the more she wanted to go back into her home and never come back out again. she had everything delivered, her mother had set that up years ago and now she was happy she had. If there were creatures that hide themselves and would want her dead she did not want to have to deal with them.

picking up one of the blankets on the bed she wrapped it around her and tried to hide her face with it as well, then she saw a face vail that the owner of the tent had left laying around. picking it up she wrapped it around her face and smiled. "do you think he would really try to make me his living doll again? his powers cant last forever and I would brake free if he tried you know."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 04:49 AM

Darius chuckled at the woman. “You have nothing to fear from me my dear. Others are a different story.” His head tilted to the side as he looked at Sabin. She really didn’t know anything about the world around her. After a moment of thought he realized that it made sense the woman’s mother wanted to protect her and to do that she sheltered her so she wouldn’t know the truth about the cruel world beyond her home.

He sighed slightly as he debated where to start. “There are many things in this world. Humans are not alone in this world, though most of them do not know that. For them ignorance is bliss.” His eyes followed her as he listened, making sure to hear everything she said.

“Well Piper is a strange fellow. I wouldn’t put the possibility past him. It’s hard to know what that man is thinking in that dark mind of his.” He smirked slightly at her. “I’m sure that you would give him a good run for his money. Anything you would like to know?"

The man’s lean figure which had remained in prefect posture up to this point shifted as he slouched slightly. It seemed that he was ready to sit there and talk for hours if the need be. For now the urgency that had been in the air around him had faded. This didn’t mean that he was less on guard though. Truthfully he enjoyed speaking like this and the company wasn’t that bad either.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-29-2014, 05:51 AM

"you say I have nothing to fear from you yet you know the lady that lives in this tent, which to me means that you have a connection to this event. how am I to know that your not trying to get me to trust you so that you can turn me back over to the piper?" it was clear that she was worried about her life after this night but she still seemed determined to want to fight whatever came.

"Do you think that the piper has the right to try to kidnap girls?"
Sabin tried to hold back her anger, this man might be a safe escape but he would have to be watched. It would just fit if she were to fall into a white slave ring while trying to escape a man that thought every one was fit for his playthings. She smiled and tried to act like she was not concerned about him. "sorry I am in pain and want to go home."

as she pulled the vial over her face she stood and wobbled over to the door to look out. "We should be going, I know that you think it would be safe here but if the piper is going to find out I am missing it should be soon. I dont want him going through the tents trying to find me. I would like to get as far as I can from here." turning back and looking at him she pulled the blanket around her to hide her form.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 02:21 AM

He gave her a slight nod. He understood where she was coming from. “It’s up to you to trust me or not. To accept my help or not. You can think what you wish of me, but do not put me in the same ilk as that Piper.” He held his held back his anger. The thought that someone would even dare to compare him to that mad Piper annoyed him.

“As for him kidnaping girls, I really don’t approve of such acts. They are disgraceful.” Darius let out a sigh. He wasn’t convinced that she was sorry though he could understand her being suspicious of him. After all the way he looked probably fit the description her mother had given her of the type man she had to watch out for. He was tall, lean with raven hair and had unusual and alluring teal eyes. Most mother’s definition of trouble. The thought made him smirk slightly.

He stood and walked over to the woman. “Let’s get you home then. If you’re feeling up to it I can get you to the outskirts of the circus. And if you wish that is where we can go a separate ways.” He moved to in front of her and looked out the door. No one seemed to be around. There would be no problems from here on out. Turning slightly to face her he offered her his cold hand. “Come on.” Once her hand was in his he led them once more down the dark dirt path.

Lunna Dea

Old 01-31-2014, 05:04 AM

"your telling me that you nothing like the piper? yet all I have is your word about it." looking at him she realized that something was off with him when she had said that. Whatever it was scared her more then the piper did but in a completely different way.

"so how did you make friends with her? I mean you don't seem like a person who would come to a circus like this." she wanted to bring the topic away from that would seemed to make him scarey. Something about his reaction also told her that he was not going to act like the Piper. "what dose she do?"

"I don't think that I can make it to my home, do you have a place that is closer? a safe house or something like that?"
she may not know him but she had to trust him until she was better. wrapping her arm around his she leaned in and sighed. "I am sorry I don't mean to be mean, I am just scared."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 05:46 AM

Once more the male sighed. It seemed that she was similar to others. They didn’t understand that his words weren’t laced with pity lies and that his words were his bond. Keeping to his word was something the vampire prided himself in. Granted it was usually wise for one not to take the word of such a creature as himself. Still it somewhat unsettled him when people assumed he had ulterior motives. “Yes, that is what I’m telling you. And yes you only have my word. Like I said before it’s your choice to take it or not to take it.”

“Asha? We met a long time ago. She was quite young then and left an orphan. The circus here had taken her in. I don’t think they planned for her to become one of the performers back then, but she took an interest in acrobatics.” Thinking back he chuckled, “There was nothing they could do to stop that girl from learning and becoming an acrobat. She was bound and determined.” He considered the comment she made about he didn’t seem the type to come to a circus. Maybe not, but being in this place was only natural for him. “The circus is a wonderful place if you think about it. It’s a place where you can escape from reality even if it’s only for a brief amount of time. In a way it can be rejuvenating. Though I am sorry that your experience has been much different.” His tone had grown a little sad as he continued to talk.

Darius patted her hand after the woman had wrapped her arm around his. “I do have a place that is closer. It’s a large house that’s basically empty.” He looked down at her with his teal eyes. “It’s alright and very understandable. You’ve been through a lot tonight.” The pair had started walking down the path. They had only gotten past maybe two tents when a loud hissing sound came from behind them. Athena was the first thing that came into the man’s mind. Before he had time to turn to see what the warning was about a pair of hand grabbed him from behind.

“What did you do with the woman from my show?” The voice was a very familiar one. The taller male laughed, pulling from the others grip then turned to face him. “I let her go. She didn’t wish to become a performer. Really Piper you should get a person’s consent before turning them into a puppet for your show.” The way Darius was now carrying himself seemed to be different. He had a dominate air about him. His eyes were colder as well and seemed to have changed color. They were a muddy teal, almost gray black now.

“How dare you do such a thing? You had no right!” Piper moved to strike Darius, but only ended up hitting air. “Don’t be a fool Piper. Let the girl go. I’m sure you’ll find some other willing person to be your puppet.” His tone was dark and cold as he spoke. This annoyed the piper more. Again he tried to punch male, but ended up stumbling when his fist missed it’s mark. “Piper for your sake, I’d stop this foolishness before you regret it,” his voice was darker than before laced with a hint of malice.

Even though he didn’t look at the woman who he’d been escorting he told her ‘continue walking until you’re past the next tent then move as quickly as you can. Piper doesn’t know you’re not human so you should be fine. Follow the path to the edge of the circus. You will see a mansion in the distance to your left. Go there, that is the safe place I was telling you about. Also whatever you do don't say a word and don’t look back. You just concentrate on getting yourself to somewhere safe.’

Lunna Dea

Old 01-31-2014, 11:12 AM

Sabin could tell that something about her speech had upset him and made him say that she could take his word as he gave it or not. she wondered if some how his word was his bound like some of the young heroes her mother had told her about years before. the tale of the young elf that always told the truth when asked. The thief that when he gave his word he would uphold it even if it meant his death. Her tail twitched in concern that she had some how insulted him, she had not meant to.

"I do not think that I can imagine you as a young boy with an orphan girl as a friend. something about you just seems ageless that I cant." she waved her hands at all the things about the room. "I can see who ever this woman is as a girl, and I can see you as a boy long long ago but I just cant see you both at the same time as kids."

when he told her that he had a place nearby she realized why he had been here and why he knew this place so well. A smile burst acrossed her face at the thought. he had moved near by for this Asha woman and this being the closet entertainment he came here often. there was noting sinister about him finding a way into the back tents to save her. in fact if he had seen this Piper play often enough then maybe he had rescued other women as well. "let us get to your place, I can rest there and then in the morning we can talk about want to do about the piper."

she jumped at the sound of the cat hissing in the night, she tried to turn and see what was behind them but her knight was grabbed from her. she watched as the piper and Darius squared off to battle. they talked of the way the piper took girls and how he should let Sabin go. how the piper needed to get consent of the girls before they were put up on the hooks to play puppet to his puppeteer.

the whole time they spoke and dance the dance of a fight she watched for her perfect time. she was crouched on the ground now taking some of the weight from her ankles but she would get him. it was not just that he had hurt her, it was that the chance to enjoy or abhor the experiences had been taken from her and then to have woken in chains. maybe if he had not taken her freedom from her she would not now feel the cold torturous rage.

Darius' voice entered her head but she was beyond fallowing as he told her now. as the piper moved close to her, her tail lashed out slitting the pipers ankle. drawing blood but not cutting anything important for him to stand. she moved as quickly as she could around them again waiting for her next chance to strike. there it was, her tail lashed and dove for his other ankle.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-06-2014, 03:34 AM

Things weren’t going as the man had planned. He wanted Sabin to leave and get away so he could discipline his poor misguided performer himself. Now things were even more complicated. Piper’s cry of pain called him back from his thoughts. “Didn’t I tell you that you would regret it?” The smirk he gave the other man was dark and revealed his fangs briefly. Darius positioned himself better the woman and mad piper after her tail struck the piper’s other ankle. “I told you to get away. What are you doing,” he asked Sabin within her mind, his tone slightly angry. Really he was amused by the way she was attacking the man she despised. His icy gaze never left that of Piper.

Piper was filled with rage after his other ankle had been cut. He lunged at the man before him. “What trickery is this? I’ve never known you to attack like this before Darius.” The male was a little surprised that he actually hit his mark this time and had his arms around the other man. Piper grappled with the Darius. Oh how he wanted to turn the man who enraged him into a puppet so he could destroy him slowly. “You’re mine Darius.” The man shouted releasing the other so he could pull out his pipe.

Darius was amused by the others attempt to actually fight him one on one. He let the other think he had the upper hand. “What trickery? I know not what you are speaking of.” When he was released from the other’s grasp he glanced to see where his new friend was. Truthfully he was kind of curious what she would do next.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-06-2014, 09:13 AM

"you want to know what I am doing Darius?" her voice was cold as ice with a hint of madness as she spoke. "I am getting what is Owed me." she moved like the shadows over a lake as she slipped from spot to spot her hair always hiding her face almost completely as she passed through beams of light. she was not ready for him to see what she truly looked like.

"He plays no tricks on you piper, you should have listened to him when he told you that you would regret me." her voice was barely a whisper as she seemed to appear behind him and dig her tail knife into his wrist mirroring the one on her own wrist. "you will bear the same scars as I do, if you live past this night." she could feel the call of the shadows that was her blood right. pulling them close around her she faded into the darkness again. "there are things that go bump in the night that are more deadly to you then he."

Part of her was scared that this had be all a set up for her to accept Darius as a white knight, for he seemed to know the Piper. but that part was a small part as the darkness embraced her in its warm embrace. she had not known she could call the shadows around her but now she thought she knew how her grandfather did his tricks as her mother had told her. why she had never told her that they could call shadows she did not know.

"oh no we will not have you playing your tin whistle any time soon piper."
her tail flicked out wrapping around the pipe to pull it from him. "Maybe next time, If I give you a next time, you will ask for a willing dance partner." Stepping forward into the light she stood tall and proud so that the piper could see her in her true glory. The shadows dances around her like little children dancing around a favored aunt.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-07-2014, 03:11 AM

A dark almost sinister laugh came from him as he stepped back letting the woman have her way with the piper. This was quite amusing and really it did deserve the man right. He melted into the shadows to watch. This woman was more than he first thought her to be. “Take your time darling. He more than deserves what he’s getting.”

Darius had no plans of stopping the woman any time soon. More than likely Piper had already alerted her to his true connection to this place which he planned to keep from her right now. That was no matter as he had intended to tell her if it came to that point. His thinking was getting off track as his attention turned back to the piper and woman.

Piper screamed in pain once more as he put a hole in his wrist. “Damn you creature,” he hissed. His gaze turned to Darius. “This is all your doing isn’t it? Because you can’t stand me.” It seemed that the male didn’t have any idea that Sabin was the one attacking him. A growl came from the man as his pipe was pulled away from him. The sight of the woman before him caused him to freeze. “Who or what are you?”

Lunna Dea

Old 02-07-2014, 03:25 AM

A dark cold laughter echoed from her lips as she pulled the pipe up to her lips. carefully she blew acrossed it sounding a note before pulling it away from her face. "I am your puppet," she said sweetly her eyes fluttering like a school girl trying to get a potential lovers attention. "dont you remember me?" her sweetness did not extend to her eyes as she smiled. holding out her arm she uncovered her wrist where his hooks had gone through her flesh.

the shadows surrounded them cutting off all light but one that spot lighted her. she could feel their call, their want to draw blood from this man as well. she had never known this power nor what it would feel like to hold a mans life in her hands. Darius seemed to think that she had every right to do what she wanted with him and she was not going to waste it. he was her true knight, though now she did not think he had that shiny of armor. taking the pipe from her tail she tucked it into her belt. her tail lashed out but this time did not carry the knife, only a gold band around it. it was pointed like any devil's tail you would see in paintings and drawings. quickly wrapping it around his arm that she had not wounded she smiled. "tell me why I should not give you the full set Piper. beg me to let you leave with your wrist undamaged and your pipe unbroken."

Glancing to the side where Darius should be she gave him a questioning look. if you can talk in my mind can you hear my thoughts? she directed the thought towards him as he stood there. would you care if I broke his pipe or wrist, will he have a place here in this circus of lies?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 04:51 AM

The Piper’s eyes widened. He couldn’t believe it. This creature was the woman who he had used in his show, the one he had been searching for. How could that be? The man hissed at her. “Beg you? You expect me to beg you for mercy? What do you take me for?” He tried to pull away from her, only causing the pain in his arm to worsen. There was no way he was going to give in to this woman or so he thought. He struggled more, only causing things to get worse. “Devil, demon let me go.”

Darius watched, enjoying the show. He wondered how many times had he warned the piper about something like this happening to him. It was no matter now. Losing the piper would be a sad thing, but it would be one less risk for the circus. Sabin’s thoughts reached him. Yes, I can if the person wants me to. I try not to make a point of reading others minds without them wanting me to. His head tilted slightly. Why would it matter if I cared or not? As for if he had a place within this circus afterwards it is up to those who run this place. If it’s just the matter of waiting for bones to heal I don’t see why he wouldn’t, but without his pipe that I cannot answer.