shayalmost

Old 06-08-2015, 06:33 PM

Changes

I've been living with my ex for the last year and a half even with him seeing other people. My feelings for him during this whole time has not changed and we have talked about this a few times. Sadly its gotten to be to much for me and I'm moving out. Its going to be really hard for me but luckily I have this memory jar to put all of the good times in. I'm going to miss him and his kids but hopefully I will just be moving out of the house and not back to my hometown.

My first entry in my memory jar is how we met.

When he first messaged me online I had been floored by how handsome he is and then after talking for a while I realized he wasn't like most people I talked to. Our first time hanging out was in my tiny studio apartment in my home town. We sat on a blanket on the floor because I didn't have any seating other then my bed. We watched Life of Pi together and shared some Mountain Dew that he had brought as a gift for my birthday. I have to admit that I was pretty head over heels for him. Luckily I didn't make a fool of myself and we continued to hang out. This turned into me moving to a little city with him and then moving to a larger city. The last couple years have been crazy but I wouldn't change it for the world.