x_cannibalisticcows
Just call me Hachiko...

Old 11-18-2010, 03:16 AM

No posting unless you're as cool as we are.
[So yeah, don't post at all.:cool: ]

Azmine
Az

Old 11-18-2010, 06:09 AM

Harry huffed softly as he pulled his three luggage cases, with the bird cage on top, along with him as he slowly walked down towards the school gates. He hadn't noticed that the hole train and boat ride had taken such a short amount of time. When he woke up that morning the only thing on his mind was that it was over. The summer had finally ended and he was finally the last morning he would have to spend in that place that he would never call home. He had packed that night and didn't take the lest bit of time to get out. He didn't care as the Dursley's yelled at him to get back to make breakfast or that they weren't even calling him Harry. Nothing really mattered cause the school year was starting and he was free from them.

He it had been a quick ride up to the train station. Even though it had been a few years the trip through the wall still amazed him. He had lived his entire life without knowing of the wonders of magic and he had it now. He had everything he could ever ask for and then one thing he didn't want. Him... He pushed those thoughts away as he took his luggage through the wall and to platform nine and three quarters. He looked around at all the kids and others students that he did know. He smiled and waved at his friends, Hermione and Ron. They started to talk about their great summers and the wonderful places that they had gone and Harry couldn't help but to feel jealous of the two. They got to be free and have great summers while he was stuck at the place he hated the most. Spending a week in a lecture with Snape was better then that place.

The train ride passed in a blur for him as he watched the tree's pass by quickly. Nothing really seemed to be different. It was a good but bad thing. He was a little worried. Ever since the war had ended he wondered what life was going to be like and so far nothing really had changed. He could only think of this which made him pay less attention to his friends who seemed to be all over each other. He really didn't care much anymore about them since they both seemed to like each other. Don't get him wrong. He still loved to hangout with them and considered them to be good friends, it just didn't feel like he had anything in common with them anymore.

He shook his head as he went back to the present. He looked at the font of the school and he just couldn't believe his eyes. The old looking castle had been redone. "What the...Why?" he asked no one in particular since everyone around him seemed to be busy with their own things to worry about "the-boy-who-lived" Everything had changed and he didn't like it. He looked and walked to the front and was directed to a desk where he was given a piece of paper. He was pointed to the left and nodded towards the women. What is this! No hat? Now this is just sad...I loved seeing the looks on the freshmen as they were sorted. he thought to himself as he walked down the hall. While it did look cool it just wasn't right. Where were all the old looking walls, all the old painting. Even the ghosts looked like they were fixed up. He almost felt tears running down his cheeks. At least everything seemed to be almost normal. He turned left down another hall and looked down at the sheet of paper that had where he was staying written on it. He saw it was "1 b" and he saw the numbers slowly going down till he got there. He opened the door with a spell and walked in. "Yeah...I'll defiantly have a spell on this door." he said as he shook his head and walked over to his bed. He took another look at the paper and froze. He read it over and over and then over again. He just couldn't believe it. Was this right, no it had to be a mistake. "Draco Malfoy" it read. He flopped down on the bed and just shook his head. He saved the blonde not because he liked him or anything, it just wasn't right. Why did he have to be room mates with him.

He took his wand out from his sleeve and with a small wave and a simple spell he had everything where it was supposed to be and had his best friend, Hedwig next to his bed. He softly pet him as he smiled. He loved his friend. He was the only one that he could count on. And he was going to need him more then anything now that he was stuck with Malfoy. He let his friend fly up and sit on his perch as he laid out on the bed that was freshly made with his spell. This was going to be a long year.

(Is this better?)

Last edited by Azmine; 11-19-2010 at 02:42 AM..

x_cannibalisticcows
Just call me Hachiko...

Old 11-18-2010, 11:54 PM

Draco used to be proud of his lineage, but now it was like a dirty stain. Everywhere he went, people knew who he was. They knew that his father was a death eater, and that he had been subjected to the Dementor’s kiss while he and his mother were put on wizard’s probation. On a few rare occasions some wizards were even so bold as to tell him his father got what he deserved. He would loved to have hexed them, but being on probation meant that your wand was capped and only able to perform simple spells.

Now that he was heading back to Hogwarts though, the cap would be removed for educational purposes. Pulling out the new wand, Draco felt a pang of nostalgia as he remembered his old one – the one that Potter was now using. Something akin to a grimace flashed across his face before he sighed and sat back, absentmindedly playing with his wand. He couldn’t blame Harry; after all, he had saved his life on more than one occasion. Though Draco would rather die than have the other know he was even somewhat in debt to him. This is why despite everything, he blamed Harry for the ‘death’ of his father.

As the train pulled to a stop, Draco got out and boarded one of the carriages. Like on the train he was seated by himself until a few shy second years boarded with him. Most of his friends hated him now, either for being branded a death eater, or for betraying Voldemort. It was a lose lose situation either way. Tugging at the sleeves of his robes, Draco sat silently throughout the ride and the welcoming feast until pages were handed out and he could go find his dorm.

He barley noticed the changes in the school, preferring more to watch the floor. There was no need to hold his head up high anymore. He had already lost the honor he had been defending before. His silver eyes darted up to look at the numbers on the doors until he arrived at the proper one. "Here we are." He said to himself as he pushed open the door. He knew his stuff would have already been magiced into the room so- Draco lost his train of thought before a guttural groan fell past his lips. Harry Potter was his dorm mate! What cruel twist of fate allowed this!

[[Would it be too much of a spoiler if I told you Hedwig dies?]]

Azmine
Az

Old 11-19-2010, 03:01 AM

Harry blinked a few times when he thought he heard the door move. He slowly sat up in the bed, feeling it shift under his weight, as his eye fell on a non to pleased Malfoy. Speak of the devil he thought to himself as he just stared at him for a few minutes. He wasn't sure if he should insult him or say hi. He let his mind struggle to decided as he let his feet fall on the cold floor. At least that hadn't changed. The floors were still a cold gray stone. He lifted his hand up and his white owl jumped onto two of his thin fingers. He turned away from Draco, hoping that the blonde would just disappear and save him the trouble of having to do something, and walked over to the big windows. He could feel his heart pounding fast in his chest as he stepped away from him. Why am I nervous? he asked himself as he opened the window and held his hand out. Hedwig took to the skies like the owl he was to go where owls went. He wasn't sure where it was but he hoped his friend had fun.

He turned around and when he sat the blonde still standing there he just sighed. He finally decided on being nice. "Hello...Malfoy..." he said trying to keep his voice sounding kind instead of annoyed and exhausted like he felt. You think after an annoying summer you would get a nice school year. Well to bad that wasn't the case here. He was going to have to deal with Draco and find some way of getting a new room, or getting him one. "So...." he started as he took the few steps back over to his bed. "How is this going to work...cause I know I don't like you and I'm sure you feel the same." he said as he put a hand on the bed before he used his feet to take off his brown worn out shoes. He looked down at them and then told himself that he would have to fix them. After they were off he let his legs slip on the bed one at a time and then crossed them trying to get comfortable. He grabbed one of the books that he had to read before his first day of class, which was tomorrow, then looked back up at the blonde. "Should we make some adjustments to this room?" he asked. He just wasn't sure what to do. He guessed he would let the blonde decided what to do.

(I wasn't sure what to put. Let me know if I should fix anything up)

x_cannibalisticcows
Just call me Hachiko...

Old 12-02-2010, 12:58 AM

Draco snorted a reply, as he straightened out his appearance. He wouldn’t let Potter see him so defeated, even if he had to scrape together his last shreds of dignity to simply pretend. His silver eyes darted around the room, everything on Potter’s side seemed in order, and right in front of his own bed were his things. Looking a tad worn, as until years previous they were not new. He ignored Potter, as he took out his wand and waved it though the air in front of him. His things flew momentarily through the air, until they settled. “Really Potter, I would have thought The-Boy-Who-Lived to be so immature.” Draco said, finally turning to the other as he walked fully in to the room now.

His wand pointed at the ground, as he muttered things under his breath, a red line appeared dividing the room in half. “There, if either of us try to pass the line without the others permission they’ll be hexed.” He said in a bored tone.