Joel Rayne
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-28-2012, 11:31 PM

Introduction

Hello! Now, without even telling you any of the plot, I hope I've caught your attention, maybe just a little bit. You clicked on this link, didn't you?
Well, even if you didn't, you're here now, so why don't you listen to the plot?

Now, those teenage years are always difficult. Love too. What the heck is going on with your body? Why is there hair growing down there? And, oh, I think I like her. Or maybe her... The point is, it's always going to be an awkward time. Even more so if you don't fit the already so ill fit mold. Boys who like boys, girls who like girls; sexuality is in a very 'special' light - even more so in certain areas. Gender is the same way, girls and boys who would willingly trade bodies for life. "Straight guy or girl only!" Single minded people have always been a pain in the neck for these four teens. Meet Eloise, a lesbian, Drew, an FTM, ______ a MTF, and _______, a homosexual boy.

Their parents have made them attend a reform school over the summer, whether it's because the parents are truly concerned, or if they believe the school will live up to its reputation and 'cure' their child. Whatever the reason, the four of them are stuck together over the summer.

Rules and Regulations that will save you from a horrific death

-Please ask me any questions you have via private message.
-Basic rules. So, please be literate, roleplay in third person past-tense, you know, story format. No God-modding, no Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus, no 'txt talk', be active, at least one post every two days but preferrably more, etc.
-Please obey the rules of Menewsha. If you have no clue what these are, press that pretty arrow that points backwards and go read them.
-If it isn't clear yet, I apologize. It is centered around four teens who have been sent off to a school meant to fix them.
-All profiles must be sent to me via private message and approved, otherwise you cannot post!
-The pictures, I need you to give me the link as well. I know I can right click and 'copy image url' but I don't have a mouse that can do that. Make my life a whole ton easier and do this for me? Thanks!
-A decent paragraph per post, please.
-No killing people's RPCs without permission. Not that I can think of a situation where that would have to become an issue, but better safe than dead.
-This is in modern day. Keep that in mind!
-This is real life, so I'd prefer most people to be humans
-They are teenagers, not fifty thousand year old demons who LOOK like a teenager. Get the distinction?
-If you read all of this, be a dear and PM me the profile. Make the subject creative give me something to laugh about.

Character Profile
HTML Code:
[b]First Name:[/b] 
[b]Last Name:[/b] 
[b]Sex:[/b] (For the FTM or MTF role, put the gender they are biologically, then their gender identity in parenthesis.)
[b]Age:[/b] (14-18)
[b]Physical Appearance:[/b] (Tell me to look at your avatar, you may be dropped in a lake far away and buried under mud. Add some description, maybe a photo.)
[b]Personality:[/b] 
[b]Likes:[/b] 
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Quirks:[/b]
[b]Brief Biography:[/b]

----------

Roles

xxxxThe Lesbian- Taken by: Sw33tLips
First Name: Eloise (( Elly ))
Last Name: Speer
Sex: Female
Physical Appearance:
Elly is very tall and slender- usually compared to the likes of professional models. She's been told that she has lusciously long blond hair that seemingly never gets messy. Her lips are always a pale pink so not to make her very light skin tone as noticeable. She likes to play with makeup, but doesn't rely heavily on it.
Personality: She is a quiet, music type who enjoys making others happy and finds solace in solving others' problems. She is very friendly and has never made an enemy. She is much of a dare-devil.
Dislikes: Chewing gum, violence, most technology
Quirks: She bites her nails when nervous and twirls her hair when flirting.
Brief Biography: Elly grew up in a very strict Catholic home. She was never allowed to go outside and play with friends as a child if her friends' parents did not attend church or were not Christian. She was raised believing that everyone was out to do her wrong and was taught to trust no one. Eventually, she discovered how silly and preposterous being so cautious was and began to open herself to new things. Soon, she discovered that she was what people called a 'lesbian' and that she would never have a normal life. When her parents found out, she was disowned and sent to The Reformatory for curing.

xxxxThe Homosexual Boy - OPEN

xxxxThe Female to Male (FTM) - Taken by: Joel Rayne
First Name: Mackenzie "Andrew"
Last Name: Stalton
Sex: Female (Male)
Physical Appearance: Very flat chested, to be blunt. He has short, blonde hair and a curveless body. Standing at about 5'9, he could be considered a little tall for his age, but then again, maybe not. He didn't pay much attention to others' heights growing up and he probably never will. He's got a bit of muscle from healthy eating and from running around outdoors. Not overly tan, but Drew has obviously been exposed to sunlight in his life. It all helps him pass, considering he isn't on testosterone treatments.
Personality: He is hyper, loving to barge in on conversations when he knows something, which is frequent, just to show that he knows it. Drew doesn't take critique lightly, often trying to swallow his stubborn nature to not see it as a personal assault. Oftentimes, he'll put his own psychological and emotional safety above someone else's but he'll rush into physical conflicts in a heartbeat. He's thisclose to being happy with his body.
Dislikes: Tight spaces, sleeping late, and crybabies.
Quirks: Extremely pedantic. He also covers his face with his left hand when thinking.
Brief Biography: He was very close to his grandfather while growing up. His mother was only a teenager herself when she had him and quickly left the father. Therefore, to finish her schooling, she left baby 'Mackenzie' with his grandfather. He grew up happy and relatively healthy- only a few reckless acts leaving any proof- with only a grandfather instead of a mother and father. Now, looking back on it, his mother blames herself for that, as if being the 'proper' maternal figure would have changed this. Drew recently told his mother and now she's embarrassed, hurt, angry, and everything but supportive. She shipped off Drew to get him off her hands so she could think about it.

xxxxThe Male to Female (MTF) - OPEN

Last edited by Joel Rayne; 04-02-2012 at 08:45 PM.. Reason: Adding a regulation