Blissful_Nightmares
Ultiimate Sexiie Zombiie of Amaz...

Old 02-13-2010, 09:30 PM

Welcome, telepaths, telekinetics, empaths, seers, ghosts, ghouls, undead, living, or supernatural obsessed! My name is Emberleigh Maddisen. My brother, Ashley, and I run this club. What's the club about. Well, anything not human or beyond the sphere of understanding! I am president, my brother is vice President! Please take the time to read everything below~ or your application to our club will be rejected! And I really don't like rejecting people!
-Emberleigh

RULES-
1. Please, please, please write a good paragraph for me!
2. Despite what the greeting line says the club only accepts pyschic humans.
3. No profiles because I'm not patient enough to try and make one up.
4. This isn't horror though you will be fighting ghosts and such.
5. You can have only the number of characters that you can handle. Meaning all of them get the same amountof face-time. 2-3 is about the number an average person can handle if I see someone with five or six characters I'm going to be watching them carefully so stay reasonable please.
6. In your opening post please describe your character or link a picture. And then mention what their power is. They're all mediums but they have one extra ability such as seeing the future or telekinesis.
7. Would you like to be an officer? PM me after you put your character's intro up and that will considered your audtion.
8. Lastly, follow all Menewsha rules and TOS. Have fun.

Blissful_Nightmares

Old 02-13-2010, 09:34 PM

So you managed to get past my sister's weirdness. Welcome to the club now remember Seniority and Officers rule. Please listen to the Officers that's the reason we're here.
-Ashley
President- Emberleigh Maddisen
Vice President- Ashley Maddisen
Secretary-
Treasurer- Alexandria (later)
Social Commitee- (there are three they take care of publicity)

If you like to become an officer my sister and I would be incredibly happy to make you one! So far this club is just us two! Just remember becoming and Officer is a privelege either me or Emberleigh can revoke at any time.
-Ashley

Last edited by Blissful_Nightmares; 02-19-2010 at 08:10 PM..

Blissful_Nightmares

Old 02-13-2010, 10:22 PM

((Emberleigh and Ashley))

The strawberry blond girl bounced on her toes. "OH! I'm so excited! You sent those letters out to everyone with powers right?" She asked turning around so that she was walking backwards. "Please tell me yes, Ashley!"

"Yes, Emberleigh" The boy walking beside her looked almost the same. He had the same gray eyes and strawberry blond hair. He had the same facial structure. They even wore the same color though the school required uniforms so that wasn't by choice so much as by neccessity.

Emberleigh smiled. It had been her idea to start this thing. Ever since learning there were others here like them. Well not exactly like them. Emberleigh was electrokinetic a "human taser" as she liked to say. There was always an electric current running over her skin. And under it it powered everything. Emberleigh was 116 the electricity that she harnessed kept her heart beating and she looking young.

Ashley rolled his eyes in an exasperated fashion. "Here's the classroom they gave us" It was room B116. Must be a joke for both twins were 116. Ashley though didn't have a power really his ability was simply immortality. It was kind of lame really because he couldn't really do much with it except live. That didn't mean he couldn't feel pain. Ashley felt more pain in a simple pinprick than most other humans would feel even when crushed. It was both annoying and comforting because Ashley knew that time wouldn't kill either Twin.

"Must be some kind of joke!" Emberleigh said excitedly after stepping through the threshhold of the door. "They should be coming soon!" Emberleigh grinned. "Let's get ready!"

aq_aria
Ultimate Tomgirl of Tomgirliness
Send a message via Yahoo to aq_aria

Old 02-15-2010, 05:07 AM

((Lucy))
The scared-looking girl walked down the hall of her new school apprehensively with her schedule and school map in one hand.

Lucy pushed her straw for hair out of her face and said,"Hmm room 116. That should be just down the hall." She still thought of the note she had gotten earlier that morning that was under her other arm. It was possible there were different people just like her. She could project realistic illusions and was always called a "freak" at her old school. She was hoping it would be different here.

Blissful_Nightmares

Old 02-15-2010, 10:11 PM

"Here comes the first member" Ashley said. "Told you I sent out the notes" They'd just finished pulling all the desks in a circle. The name of each member was set on a desk. Emberleigh and Ashley were at the front.

Emberleigh poked her head out of the classroom. Sure enough Lucy was arriving. Emberleigh smiled. "Lucy is it? Please, come in! Ashley and I are ready for you"

Ananas à Pois
Pineapple Extraordinaire

Old 02-16-2010, 02:22 AM

It wasn't long after Lucy had arrived that Justin walked into the building, walking briskly down the halls. His destination was 116, and he followed the halls to where it was, or at least where he believed it to be. His green eyes roaming to the side of the hallway as he counted to room 116, his long, barely shoulder length blonde hair moving with him. As he walked, his boots squeaking against the waxy floor, he wondered if this was a joke. The note, which was in his messanger bag, slung over his shoulder, seemed legitimate enough to cause him to attend, but he still had his reservations. After a lifetime of being the 'freak that did magic', he had learned to becareful with whom he trusted the knowledge of his powers.

A psychic, the normal people called it. Justin had the ability to move things with his mind- telekinesis, it was called. Sometimes it could extend from just objects to things like fire or wind, but it took immense concentration and an equally large amount of energy to do so, so he never really practiced with it. Other than that, as with most psychics or whatever they were called, he could sense energy and the like. Freak, indeed.

When he reached the room, he stood at his full height of 6' even. "Hello? I was told to come here about this time. I am in the right place, right?" he asked, looking at the people who were already there.

Blissful_Nightmares

Old 02-16-2010, 02:51 AM

Ashley looked up pleased. "Hello. You would be Justin, right?" He pointed towards the circle of desks. "Your name is set on the desk that you're assigned" He settled in his own desk flipping the name card around. "I'm Ashley. This is my sister Emberleigh. If you two have any questions now would be the time to ask"

Emberleigh smiled excitedly. "Yay!" She giggled. She jumped up on to the table top of her desk and swung her legs. "It might be just you two for now. But I don't wanna start just yet. You just-in-case some one else with a note shows up!" Every sentence she spoke seemed to end with an exclamation point.

Ashley rolled his grey eyes. "The note explains almost everything we're about. Only we're for people not ghosts and everything else my sister listed. Everyone in this room shares the ability to see ghosts but we each have a special power too. Therefore we felt the need to bring us together"

"I'm electrokinetic!" Emberleigh giggled inanely. "Ashley's pretty lame though he's just immortal. Quite boring"

Ananas à Pois
Pineapple Extraordinaire

Old 02-16-2010, 03:22 AM

Justin nodded, "Yeah, I'm Justin." he said, only half surprised that they knew his name upon his entering. He nodded again when directed to find his seat, which he did fairly quickly. Pulling off his bag and letting it sink to the floor, he sat down. He then listened to the two speak. He also took the opportunity to check out the others in the room. The two speaking appeared, quite obviously, to be twins, with two different expressions. The girl seemed to be elated at this meeting, whereas the boy seemed nochalant about it. It must have been her idea, not his, Justin concluded.

When asked if anyone had any questions, Justin nodded, "How many others are there? I never expected even this many, let alone in one room. How many others are we expecting to join us?" he inquired.

Blissful_Nightmares

Old 02-16-2010, 10:08 PM

Emberleigh shrugged. "We have no idea how many there might be in the school. But for sure there were six or seven." She turned to Ashley. "How many?"

"Eight" Ashley said. "There were eight confirmed with mediumistic powers. And about twelve who had only one power"

"Oh!" Emberleigh giggled. "I didn't expect there so be so many!"

Ananas à Pois
Pineapple Extraordinaire

Old 02-17-2010, 01:28 PM

This answer satisfied Justin as well, almost as much as it seemed to elate Emberleigh. "I never expected so many either. Not in one area, especially." he said, looking from one sibling to the other, his eyes resting on Emberleigh a moment longer. He would have felt strange looking at Ashley too long. Plus, he didn't exactly seem like a social butterfly of a fellow, so avoiding awkwardness would be a good thing to do, Justin figured.

Flipping his bangs out of his hair he searched for something to say. There were a lot of questions he had, but they were all more like thoughts floating around his head rather than words and well formulated sentences, so asking was a bit difficult to do. He asked one questions that seemed like a good one, and was the first to be formulated in an understandable way, "So, how many powers do most... What did you call them, mediumistic? people have?" he inquired, then offered a bit about himself, realizing the siblings had already informed him of their powers, "I mean, I guess I have more than one. Talking to and seeing the deaerly departed, and the moving things with my mind... How many types of powers are there? You're immortal," he said gesturing to Ashley, "and you're electrokinetic, you said" he more asked, looking at Emberleigh, rather unsure of what she meant by 'electrokinetic'.

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 02-17-2010, 06:45 PM

Alexandria soon arrived in the school after having gotten the note "116" she looke at each of the doors as she passed by them. "114... 115... 116" she stopped in front of the door and heard voices on the other side. "This must be it" The 16 year old Girl opened the door and looked in. Her most noticable features upon entering was her albino white skin and her white hair. If you looked closer you could see her red eyes. She was very skinny though not emaciated due to illnesses early on in life that she had long since recovered from leaving her body in a weak state. But her mind was stronger after that.

She spoke to the group with a weak sounding voice "This is the meeting room for those with... 'power'?" She looked into the room smiling waiting on her answer. She looked like she would break at any minute but somehow stayed together.

Alex developed her powers having had nothing better to do for 8 years of her life. She was a particularly strong telekinetic from those 8 years being able to give a physical form to her telekinetic manifestations. She was also a medium but wasn't able to control that very well so when something channeled through her it was like something out of the excorcist. But since she didn't use her medium powers much she didn't need to worry about it.

Blissful_Nightmares

Old 02-17-2010, 07:42 PM

"Oh, usually just two. Seeing ghosts can be a 'main' power as it is for Ashley or it can be secondary too. It depends on when the power was triggered and what exactly triggered it! I've never seen a person with three! That would be amazing~!" Emberleigh bounced on the desk slightly.

"I see Emberleigh didn't quite do a good enough job of explaining" The door opened behind Ashley. He turned. "Come sit we're holding a question and answer session. "You are...Alexandria correct? Your desk is just to the right of Justin over there" It was not a magical reason that Ashley and Emberleigh used their given names. A look at the school records, or even just a yearbook was enough to match names to faces. Emberleigh had insisted on matching them before people showed up for the club, 'to make it feel homey'.

"A lot more mediums are born than most would believe. All the tales of ghosts, and buildings where the dead show up are tales that started with mediums. It's much more rare to be born with a dual power. But still more commonplace than others believe. It can be anything from being able to heal oneself to creating a constant electric current on one's skin."

"Oh, poo! Go and ruin my fun! I was just trying to confuse him with fancy terms and you break it all down to the bare bones!" Emberleigh jumped from her desk to go and visit the albino girl "Andrea". "Welcome to the Club, Miss Andrea! Feel free to pitch in a question~!"

Last edited by Blissful_Nightmares; 02-17-2010 at 08:20 PM..

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 02-17-2010, 08:00 PM

Alex was about to sit when she was pretty much assaulted by Andrea "Um hi... Miss Andrea..." she tried to think of a question but nothing really popped up except for one "Um what made you decide to make this club... I mean you could have ended up getting some whackos who only believe in ghosts and are crazy." She looked around at the other three before her view returned to Andrea. Then another question was raised in her head "And why would you make this club in the first place" sure it seemed like a great place to be after school but she was hoping it would be more then that.

dylan736
Iv got two twin sisters a dad wi...

Old 08-27-2011, 06:02 PM

Luke was just getting to the school he had a white shirt with a silver cross hanging from his neck and blue jeans and a pare of pitch black sunglasses and a blind seeing stick the only way to find room 116 was to follow his ghost dog for his power was he is able to sense the dead so he let this dog lead him when he got there says is this room 116 or dose some one have meat with a 18 year look to him. I think my dogs hungry in his right hand he has the note that he was sent oh yes my names luke nice to meet you all so he steps in but frum his blindness he cant find a place to sit Luck new of his powers when his parents died of cancer one day he wakes up and go's down stares to sence his parents in the house so his life has been raised bye ghosts

Last edited by dylan736; 08-27-2011 at 06:12 PM..

dragoneyeeona

Old 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM

((Absalum)) (please bare with me guys, this is my first rp forum so give me some slack haha)

Absalum, 17, an average height girl with bright, but also pale, red hair and purple eyes, had just burst through the doors to the hall that lead to the room the mysterious note had written in it. 116 she thought. She scanned the doors looking for the one with the correct numbers.

She finally reached the right door but couldn't muster up the courage to open it. What if they think I'm a freak too....? I don't think I could deal with the pain of rejection again..

Finally, I got the courage to open the door. I put my hand on the handle and slightly turned it taking a deep breath. I pushed and finally walked into my new life.

She walked into a room filled with a few people and a dim classroom setting with the desks arranged in a circle. ((that was the arrangement correct? i cannot remember)) "Uhh, hi everyone...." she paused "Oh! I'm Absalum.. hah" she gave a quick small smile and a nervous laugh then stepped further into the room.[COLOR="Silver"]

----------

Last edited by dragoneyeeona; 04-10-2012 at 06:42 PM.. Reason: mistake