LucienSlade
LucienTheWitch

Old 11-16-2011, 02:50 AM

Lucien Outridge had a supernaturally smooth voice, comforting, but eerily so. QUite honestly he felt a surge of frustration in himself over the light hearted nature of his little girl; yet hid it well as he responded, "My name is Lucien Outridge, my daughter was supposed to arrive at school about two hours ago. I'm just calling to ensure she arrived safely." In truth he would not be suprised if she had placed herself within harms way.

Last edited by LucienSlade; 11-17-2011 at 04:01 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 12-10-2011, 10:32 PM

Okay I NEED to check with all, does everyone still want to do this?

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 12-10-2011, 10:55 PM

i do, im just a little confused about it

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-10-2011, 11:53 PM

(Alright let me just do this to get everyone back on the same page)

Mr. Dead then heard the fire alarm go off, even to the undead that could be painful "Alright everyone don't freak out, be patient, and lets line up, quickly quickly" the arlarm was no drill, there was an actual fire already on the first day of school. Mr. Dead wasn't sure if this would close the school for the day or if they would keep going.

Analia looked around, there was no smoke, but, she did see flames around the classroom. Glancing around for a way out, she tried to hard to find it, but, then she noticed that the fire was around the classroom blocking exits.

Kelly noticed this and took steps back, she wasn't a girl who could prevent fire or go against it. "Shadows...shadows...shadows..." Kelly was whispering, trying to call her shadows to her, however, it wasn't working when she was this scared.

Flamel walked by, he wasn't a new student, however, he wasn't human either. Everyone considered him a pyromancer and the fact that he went dissapearing 3 years ago, well, he would be dead by then. Or so others would think. Flamel looked over in time to see Kelly and Analia look over catching their gaze in his. And then, fire struck up around the boy and now he was gone from sight.

Kelly and Analia looked at eachother and then back at the door. Mr. Dead walked over to the two girls "Come on girls, no fighting, we have to get out of here" However, with each exit blocked it seemed almost impossible.

(yes there is a ghost there, if you wish to make one, just ask me here or in pm)

Kashi&Kia
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 12-14-2011, 01:55 AM

im assuming this doesn't help anyone?

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-17-2011, 11:02 PM

[i think im waiting for King]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-17-2011, 11:12 PM

(I might as well end this, i don't think King Usbeorn: is going to reply)

Gothika_Knight

Old 12-17-2011, 11:15 PM

O.O aww ok