Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-26-2012, 08:07 AM

(That'd be nice would give me a reason to post :p )

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-26-2012, 03:43 PM

Ziva couldn't help but feel a slight lift as he held her hand for a moment, smiling faintly. He had such a warm smile she thought absently. She relaxed a little at the thought, the blush she'd been trying to hide fading a little. As he spoke, however, she couldn't help but giggle. It was just so silly! Still, She hadn't had this much fun in a while... not since before she was infected really... She nodded then, however, but blushed again as his mood seemed to become more serious. She wasn't sure what to say at first.

"Y..you can do the same. I..I've really enjoyed this...well...seems we're here" She half whispered. She stopped walking then, being they had reached the dorm. She glanced towards it and then looked back towards him. It was clear she didn't want to leave... not really. She knew she had to but part of her thought she'd probably be too excited to sleep. Suddenly all the first day jitters she'd had were gone. Replaced with the idea of not being able to wait until she found out which classes she had with him

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-26-2012, 09:38 PM

( I may make a student too, just haven't decided on what she'll be :p )

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-26-2012, 11:39 PM

"Thanks. You know how much it sucked for me when mom redecorated the house out of nowhere," she said, laying her head on her sister's shoulder. In the back of her mind, she was counting off the number of steps they were taking, perfectly aware that that knowledge would come in handy if she ever needed to get back to their room or leave the dorm itself by herself. It was just unfortunate that she hadn't done the same since she arrived, though that would have been nearly pointless considering all of the possible routes she could have taken to get to the dorm. Sighing, she simply allowed her sister to pull her to their room. "How do you think classes will go? Will they be at night or what? I don't even know if we got a memo or anything."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-26-2012, 11:57 PM

Elysia nodded at the remark about decorating. It wouldn't have worked if anyone else nodded but their connection would communicate it. She mainly stayed silent so the other girl could get use to the sounds of the dorms. She only even sent a telepathic message when they found the an unusual table and the locations of the common room and so on. She would walk her to the elevator before the other woman asked about classes.

"I asked Theia. They're going to be held starting at sunset, which is six o'clock here, and end at around elven. They'll also be elective, specialty, and tutoring classes during the day that you can schedule." She responded telepathically as she continued up to their room. Once they got there she would start unpacking everything and putting them in their place. She hated being organized and organization but she did it for her sister. Everything went in it's place and the same place every time. She even put the clothing in the same exact order in closets so that Gail could grab what she wanted by counting the number of hangers it was from either side.

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 03-27-2012, 06:00 PM

*Still waiting for the people Dana's interacting with!*

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-27-2012, 06:11 PM

((I'm sorry *flails* it'll be time for a time skip to morning soon though so they better hurrrrry XD. ))

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 03-27-2012, 07:03 PM

((You can't do much about it...))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-27-2012, 07:16 PM

((well at least when a new day starts you can just start your character somewhere else xD.)

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-27-2012, 08:22 PM

Eerily enough, the dorm was rather silent, though Gail could easily pick out the muted whispers that her kind made, unlike the loudness of the humans. However, if it weren't for her enhanced senses, she would have lacked two senses. Most people would be unable to hear the sounds of life that the vampires created, sort of like how humans do. Of course, vampires could. That was only natural. Still, the fact that she could hear in her dark world kept her calm more often than she let on. Just knowing that you weren't alone was a great help.

As Elysia responded to her question about the classes, she also picked up that they were at an elevator, which was the reason she didn't react when they stepped inside and started moving. "You'll have to read me the list you know," she said, smirking a bit at her sister's discomfort. It really did bother her to be unorganized, but Gail was grateful that she was willing to sacrifice something like that for her. It exemplified their bond as sisters to a point where most people could tell simply by seeing how they fit together like yin and yang.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-27-2012, 08:46 PM

Elysia nodded, she knew she'd have to read it to her. She didn't mind. She focused only on the organization. Once she was done she nodded, satisfied. She then threw herself on a bed contently and stretched out like a cat upon it. The beds were so plush and soft... she had expected something cheap since it didn't look particularly bad or good when parents explored the dorm. Few tested the beds after all. Yet the beds were as comfortable and high quality as the whole look of the school suggested.

"we should probably sleep soon. We have to wake up the second the sun's up..." She said and frowned. She always had trouble waking up.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-28-2012, 12:54 AM

Lost in trying to memorize where everything in their room was located, Gail didn't hear her sister at first, an odd occurence for the two of them. When she did notice that Elysia had spoken to her, she turned to face her perfectly, never needing to ask where she was at the moment. Their bond spoke for them. "I suppose we will," she replied, tapping her lip in thought. "Would you tell me where my bed is at? That would be very useful information. And don't worry, I'll wake you up as always." Unlike her sister, she never had a problem waking up. It was rather strange compared to most other people. She simply had to tell herself when she would wake up, and it would happen the next morning. Elysia on the other hand, couldn't wake up at all, which allowed for some pretty hilarious pranks when they were kids.

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 03-28-2012, 04:51 AM

Heiro gave another shrug as she explained why she was up here instead of the dorm. He did think she should be in the building making sure none of the students were having problems, but she was probably leaving all of that to the assistant dorm leader. His face remained impassive as he looked out at the three buildings, the lights slowly going out in each of the rooms, signalling that very soon, he would have his peace and could go back to his training grounds for a bout of exercises before dawn.

However, when Chandra hinted she knew a more secluded place out in the forest, his curiosity reared it's head. Never mind the fact that she had "warned" him about being in the woods not two hours ago. "Oh? And where could I go where no student could bother me?" He asked, his dark gaze sweeping the darkened trees as she had. He knew there were places past the school grounds that he had wanted to explore long before now but never had the time. With her comment, he might not get a chance, for it sounded like she already had claim on them.

Ren nodded to confirm is age group and followed Val towards the end of the hall, letting out a short, less than happy chuckle. When they came to the elevator, he paused like she did and looked to the stairs. Honestly, he didn't like small places too much, he always felt like he was trapped or suffocating. "The stairs sound like a much better idea." he said, giving her a slight smile. He followed her to the foot of the stairs as he re-adjusted his bag, one hand unconsciously falling to the hilts of his blades.

When they started up the steps, he responded to her question, a half-smile on his lips that confirmed his laugh had pertained to the answer. "I was mostly pressured into this by my family." He said, a bit of displeasure in his voice. "And it's embarrassing... I should be in the gifted dorm but I was born a dud in a line of powerful psychics. They pretty much told me I had to be of some use to them so they started teaching me about everything when I was twelve, and now they've sent me here to complete my training as a hunter." he said, giving her the short version. There was more to it than that, but he was still fairly unhappy about it all so he left out the full reasons behind him becoming a hunter, they didn't seem all that important at the moment anyway. "What about you?" he asked, glancing over to her.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-03-2012, 12:37 AM

Chandra had already tired of playing the responsible good girl so when Heiro spoke it decided for her easily. She gave him a smirk and made a small motion with her hand to follow her. She'd leap off the roof then, landing silently. Once heiro was following her she would head into the woods. Her steps were light, silent, and she seemed much more comfortable. She never knew how to react with people, that was Theia's thing.

"There's a few places.. but your best bet is the green house. Only dorm leader's are allowed even near it, only me and theia inside." She said cheerfully. Why was simple. Many of the plants within it were dangerous, some even deadly. They were primarily for teaching aids and a few for the spells her adoptive father cast to protect the school. She and her sister could maintain them was the only reason they were allowed in. She wouldn't pause until they reached it, magic almost tangible surrounding it's glass panes.

Val nodded as he said he'd take the stairs with her but her eyes couldn't help but notice his hand fall to his blade. Briefly the flirting, open look she had so far been gracing him with faded to be replaced with a steely look. She was half prepared for a fight but his speaking changed her mind. The warmth returned to her eyes, though there was a little bit of thought and sympathy added to it now. At his question, however, she seemed to become much more interested in counting the stairs.

"About the same. The Amon family is a long line of hunters I have to do proud apparently." She finally answered as she looked up. She laughed slightly as if it was suppose to be a joke but there was darkness in it... the burden of being an amon seeming to ring in it. She wasn't always sure she could live up to it... It made her hide herself until she could scream and had to act out. Flirting so much was a way to let off steam.

"Who cares about family though? This is our time to party, isn't that what school at this age is all about?" She teased and gave him a wink. She was clearly trying to lighten the mood. It seemed neither one of them really wanted to talk about family. So instead she would flirt and go back to joking... even if she wasn't sure how to handle him. He actually flirted back! He didn't just smile awkwardly and ignore it like most did for fear of her family...

Elysia counted out the steps inwardly a moment before she told her sister how many to get to the bed. She then snuggled into the mattress a bit, her eyes falling closed. She actually liked curling up with her sister but she kicked so she understood why the other girl didn't like sleeping next to her even as a child. She was already falling asleep, however, her usual restless sleep. No one knew why she slept that way, it wasn't as if she had nightmares. Her father generally said she just had too much energy.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-03-2012, 10:10 PM

Mentally thanking Elysia before she fell asleep, Gail mouthed the number of steps she took towards the bed, carefully keeping track. When her foot collided with the corner, she gave an audible sigh of relief. Though the link was still open, the muted sensations and feeling of her sister terrified her. If she got hurt, or lost track, Elysia wouldn't be there immediately like usual. Still, she didn't have to worry about that. She lay in the bed safe and sound, Elysia across the small room from her. Everything was right as she closed her eyes and drifted off, entering her usual deep sleep.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 04-11-2012, 06:28 PM

Kerian pouted ever so cutely when Ziva stopped and announced in a half whisper that they had reached her dorm. "Such a short walk..." His pout was replaced by a smile though as he stepped a bit closer to her, his hands going to rest gently on her hips as he leaned down to give a soft kiss to her cheek. "Until tomorrow, then." He let go of her and took a step back, a light blush coloring his own cheeks. Perhaps that had been a bit to bold, but then, Kerian was bold. He acted on impulse and instinct with little thought to the consequences. It usually got him into trouble, but every girl liked a good night kiss, didn't they? He smiled gently at her. "It's not a very big campus, so I'm sure we'll run into each other quite a bit between classes." Of course, Keri might just go out of his way to make sure they ran into each other quite a bit.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-11-2012, 06:40 PM

Ziva nodded in agreement and started to turn towards him when she felt his hand on her hips. She blushed deeply and her heart seemed to beat almost painfully fast in her chest. She shivered a little as she touched the backs of his hands, unsure what to say even if she enjoyed it immensely. Being close to him... it just felt so right somehow. As he kissed her cheek she made a soft sound of surprise in her throat and briefly closed her eyes as if enjoying the simple touch.

Only as he drew back did she open her eyes, looking a little dazzled. It was clear she'd never had such gentle treatment and enjoyed it completely. She nodded in agreement, still not able to speak a moment longer. She couldn't describe how the simple motion felt, how deep it reached her. Any doubt she had that the attraction she felt for him was mutual fled and she couldn't help but give him a gentle, shy smile.

"Y...yeah... And ...the d-dorms are r-r-right next to each other. G..good night, kerian and thank you." She whispered softly. She stood a moment with her hands in the pocket of her long skirt and gave him a warm smile. She would probably wait for him to leave before she went inside... this moment meant to much for her to end it sooner then she had to.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 04-11-2012, 06:51 PM

She was so cute when she stuttered like that. At least Kerian found it cute and amusing. "Your welcome." He was still smiling at her. "Remember, if you ever need any help with anything or you just want some one to walk you places, come get me." Kerian was reluctant to go, but he knew he had to. "Good night." He reached out and ran a hand through her hair before he turned to head towards his own dorm building. Of course he was glance over his shoulder and wave at her as he went. At least until he reached his building and disappeared inside to go up to his room. Keri didn't expect to sleep much, he expected he would just lay in his bed, staring at the ceiling. Thinking.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-11-2012, 07:05 PM

"Of..Of course." Ziva responded as he spoke, shivering lightly as he ran his hand through her hair. She nearly purred which made her blush stay as red as ever. As he left she would wave back, watching him disappear into the dorm. She let out a sigh in thought, the night suddenly felt colder without him. She mewed slightly before she turned and went to her room. She curled up on the large bed and would fall asleep... once her heart stopped pounding anyway. He'd just made her so excited and happy... and she couldn't really figure out why.

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 04-11-2012, 11:20 PM

Heiro tilted his head slightly as she motioned for him to follow but didn't question her, instead simply leaping from the roof as she had to land almost as silently in the grass beside her. He kept pace, his long legs taking slightly shorter strides as he let her lead him, offering a nod as she explained their destination. He had long assumed the school had a green house, as many seemed to, but he had never known where it was.

They walked in silence as he speculated the reasons behind keeping the building hidden from even the teachers. Powerful herbs most likely, many of which were at least mildly toxic so it would make sense. Part of him almost wished there was more to it though, such mundane reasoning wasn't nearly as interesting.

When the glass building came into view, the power that radiated from it causing him to slow his steps and eye it with caution. He looked to Chandra with a questioning gaze, waiting for an explanation before he dared let the shadows connected to his energy investigate the aura of magic like they wanted to, the tendrils of power darker than the rest of the moonlit forest discreetly winding around his feet and clinging to his form.

Ren blinked a few times and looked over to Val, "You're an Amon, really?" He said, letting out a laugh. "Sorry, I'm not laughing at you, just... I'm a Pentlock. My grandmother always used to rant about the Amon family because she thought all hunters were savages." He laughed again. "If she could see me know, she'd be rolling in her grave!" He said, grey eyes shining with humor as he gave her a smile that bordered on a smirk. "You're totally right, though. Who cares about surnames, we have freedom here and we should make the best of it." he said, "We can tell our elders to stuff it as we have the time of our lives."

((Bah, short with Ren again, but I'm glad to see we're getting back to posting here. ^^ ))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-12-2012, 12:43 AM

Chandra watched how he hesitated and quickly figured out why. He probably felt the magic protect it... and perhaps a little of the plants inside. Some were innately magical, literally pure power in bloom. She leaned back against the wall of the green house, producing a key from her pocket. She held it out slightly as she grinned at him in an amused sort of way.

"Don't worry, no magic here will hurt you as long as the person with you has this key. Wanna go in?" She asked with a tone of mischief. She wasn't suppose to let other people in but only the head master knew that and she imagined for one of his precious teachers he would make an exception. She seemed to enjoy that he was nervous, perhaps because she had a mean streak in her like many believed... or if theia was right simply because she liked to see what people do when out of their element.

Val couldn't help but smile as he spoke, knowing through experience how savage she could be anyway... She didn't say anything, however. She simply nodded in understanding and let him speak. Her flirting, joking manner quickly returned, however, as he finished. Part of her wondered if he'd stop flirting back with her now that he realized she was indeed one of THOSE Amons.

"Oh yes.. what trouble we could get into together! How naughty we can be here!" She said teasingly. As she spoke the world we she leaned in, her tone utterly suggestive. Her words could mean anything, but the way she said it made 'naughty' seem to undoubtedly refer to sexual naughtiness. Still she left them open so he could he take what he willed from it... in fact that was the idea. She'd find out if he would treat her any differently by what he chose to do and believe.