dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 07-06-2011, 04:22 PM

In a small town in the middle of no where there is a rather large school with many different things in it. It is an all girls school and there are five different school grounds. Girls all over the world come to these schools for many different reasons. The grades span from 9th untill you have learned everything they can offer. Everyone starts in the main school for their first year. Some stay some move on to the other schools.

In the center is the Center Accademy. It was at one point in time a large castle and now is a school. This school is the main school and many people chose to stay here because of how many things it offers. If you have exceptional abilities you star here. It is two stories high and has a few towers that are used as the dorms. Two of the towers are smaller and are located on either side of the largest tower.

To the north is the Sports Accademy. It is where girls from all over the world go to learn and train for sports. It was built shortly after the castle became a school and is built in the same way as the castle but is much smaller. The grounds around it are full of many different sporting goods and feilds.

To the south is the Music Accademy. Many talented girls chose to start their musical carrers here. They get training from the most talented women iln the musical industry of every type. It is built the same as the north school but has less rooms and is equiped with millions of dollars worth of musical things.

To the east is the Martial Arts Accademy. It is very difficult to get in to. You have to be spaccificaly asked to go there by a teacher with in your first year to get the training the offer there. Not much is known about it except that it looks like the other small schools that surround the main school.

To the west is the Peace Accademy. They train to become peace keepers here. They also train to become peacefull leaders of which ever religion they beleive in if that is what they want. Not many girls go to this school so it is the smallest of the five and well fit for what it does. It has the most temples surrounding it from every religion on the planet.

Name~
Age~
Year~1st
Accademy~Center
Likes~
Dislikes~
Background~
Why she's here~
Talents~
Apperance~

Name~
Age~
Year~
Accademy~
Likes~
Dislikes~
Background~
Why she's here~
Talents~
Apperance~

-----------------------------------------------

Name~ Amoria Miko Trestar
Age~ 17
Year~ 4th
Accademy~ Center
Likes~ Stars, Butterflys, darkness
Dislikes~ To many people, being the main leader of the school commeties
Background~ Amoria has rich parents. They made sure that she would have a comfortable life here. All she wanted was to be normal but she didn't get that. They have spoiled her all her life and treated her like a princess. When she was young they made her go to a psyciatrist because they thought something was wrong with her when all she wanted was to be left alone with her book and her drawings. Then a few years later they sent her here.
Why she's here~ Her parents said it was here or military school and she didn't want to go to military school.
Talents~ She is able to dissipear anytime she wants with ease. others to be shown later
Apperance~ Amoria Miko Trestar

Last edited by dragonlily14; 07-06-2011 at 04:54 PM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-06-2011, 04:51 PM

Name~ Emiko
Age~ 19
Year~ 4
Academy~ center
Likes~ ?
Dislikes~ loud noises, ghosts, being a damsel in distressed
Background~ A sweet girl who lives by herself in her parents's mansion. She's easily scared. When she young her parents gave her the best childhood a child could only dream of having, they died when she was around 15.
Why she's here~ 'it's not good to be cooped up alone'
Talents~ she would rather get to know you first...
Appearance~ http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/r...ers/541693.jpg

dragonlily14

Old 07-06-2011, 05:03 PM

Amoria walked through the school quietly. It was late and classes didn't start again for another month. She happened to be one of the first students here like always. Usualy she stayed all year round because her parents were to afraid that she wouldn't go back. They were right. This summer she spent some time with her aunt and then came back. Since it wasn't class time and it was more of a free time she wasn't whearing her uniform. Insted she wore her favorite black and red jacket with the cat ears and her favorite little read outfit with stockings and heals. She was carrying her black and purple bunny limply in her hand and eating a red sucker. It was nice out but cool enough that she could where her jacket. She was excited to meet the new students and the ones she hadn't met yet that had gone here for a while. She hoped things would go slowly this year and she wouldn't have to deal with all of the school's head reprisentatives. They were always annoying prats and wouldn't leave her alone long enough to get some space. She sighed and then walked out to the grounds to sit under her favorite tree. It had been there since befor the building was even constructed. It was also quite easy to climb because none of the branches had ever been cut off. Slipping off her heals and dropping her bunny on the ground she grabbed the lowest branch and pulled her self up. She knew here shoes would give her away if anyone came looking for her but that was allright for today.

She is super cute!

Last edited by dragonlily14; 07-07-2011 at 05:21 PM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-06-2011, 05:26 PM

Emiko was walking through the empty halls singing softly to herself since no one was around. She had her black bunny that her parents gave her when she was young held tightly close to her. Her pink eyes flickered around the area when she thought she heard something and whipped around 90 degrees when the sound was behind her.
"U-um... Hello?" Emiko asked in soft tone, hugging Licorice; her bunny, tighter. To be honest, she always thought there was a ghost roaming the halls at night. She shook her head and shoved the thought out of her head. There's no such thing as ghosts! Emiko thought-yelled at herself and took a deep breath before she walked towards the grounds where the trees were.

dragonlily14

Old 07-07-2011, 05:39 PM

Amoria climbed to a better spot in the tree to sit. She had a book in her jacket pocket and wanted to read it. If any of the teachers would have caught her with it they probly would have taken it from her. They had extreamly strict rules at this school but she knew how to easily get out of trouble and around the rules. She sighed and smilled at the cute couple that was in her book. Then began thinking of how lonley she was personaly. It had been a long time since anyone had cracked her shell and gotten her to give in and when she thought about that she frowned. She wondered if she would have a room alone this year of if they would put her with another person. If she was with some one else like she was her first year it would be harder to sneak around. She always got the same room and usualy the extra bed went to her stuffed animals that she still had. They made her feel calm in these huge and odd schools. She wasnt sure if she wanted to be here this year. Her mind continued to wander and she thought about Morgan. They had stopped talking and seeing each other because one day she just dissapeared with out any notice of where she was going. Even though it had been years this still brought Amoria to tears and she had to clutch at the tree to keep her self up.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-07-2011, 06:02 PM

[[ how exactly did you want this to work? the plot i mean *confuzzeled* ]]

Emiko kept walking, she liked to come outside at night so she could stargaze. She hardly knew anyone even though it her 4th year, no one ever bothered talking to her because they thought she was a freak. Her talent was to see spirits and the aura of the people around her. As she came closer to one of the trees she squinted her eyes when she thinks she sees the aura of a classmate up in the tree, but oddly enough she couldn't tell what color the aura was.
"U-um... Excuse me... A-are you alright up there...?" She asked the girl in tone as soft as silk and slowly came closer to the tree.

dragonlily14

Old 07-07-2011, 06:36 PM

( Lets see. Well they are at a huge all girls school. Amoria is like class prez of all the schools sort of. They could run into problems with like ghosts or some other weird thing that the school has. Exploration of the school leads to secret room with crazy thing in it maybe? I was kinda going with the flow turning it sorta romance mainly. sorry for confuzzy)

Amoria heard some one talking below her and looked down. She forced her self to stop crying and wiped the tears of her face. She let her book drop to the ground and climbed down to the lowest branch then dropped down.
"Yeah I'm okay. Thank you for asking though. I was just thinking about something small in my past." She said looking at her feet and then looking up. She was stunned and her mouth dropped slightly open but she quickly shut it and smilled at the girl who was in front of her. She was taller than herself and Amoria thought she was very pritty. She grabbed her shoes and put them on so the grass wouldn't cut up her stalkings. That made her a little taller but she was still shorter than the girl in front of her.
"My name is Amoria Miko Trestar, but you probly already know that. You can call me Amoria, Miko, or Star if you want." She said shyly and blushed. "Whats your name?" She added quickly.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-07-2011, 07:15 PM

[[ it's fine~ i get confuzzled easily in the mornings >3< i like the idea though! ^^ with the ghosty problems and secret rooms, adventure/mystery plots rule xD ]]

Emiko hugged Licorice tightly as she watched the girl. She felt like a child who'd just met her first friend.. Or was the girl before her something more? She shook her head to come back into reality and smiled sweetly.
"I didn't actually... It's a pretty name." She noticed Miko blush which caused herself to blush a little. Emiko glanced away from her and to the long blades of grass. She blinked and gazed back at her when she asked for her name.
"M-my name? It's um... E-Emiko..." She was hugging Licorice.

dragonlily14

Old 07-08-2011, 12:20 AM

(Hehe. I am angry in the mornings lol. Yay ghosty and roomy. Make a spot at the top for them u think? Stick them in the title post and fill in them as we get more info lol. Like a note book. ^-^ I'll fill them in as we go of course. That way all we have to do is look back at the begining. not long as norm sadface)

Amoria picked up her bunny and book off the ground. She blushed again when she was told her name was pritty. Then she smilled.
"I like your name too." She said around her sucker and put her book back in her pocket and then held her bunny in her right hand. She hadn't felt like this since Morgan left. She was happy that Emiko was such a friendly person toward her and tried to help her right off the bat and smilled at this thought.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-08-2011, 02:04 AM

[[ do what now? O.o ]]

Emiko smiled sweetly.
"Thanks Miko." She giggled slightly and held out a hand.
"Maybe this year we'll be roommates." Emiko smiled again.

dragonlily14

Old 07-08-2011, 05:07 PM

(Make a sort of note book page to put all the info of the ghosts in as we find things out. For a sort of reference.)

Amoria took Emiko's hand and smilled sweetly at her.
"That would be great. I can go request it from the head master right now if you want." She said and blushed, looking away from her shyly.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-08-2011, 05:21 PM

[[ oh, alrighty! i might need some help though, bad memory v.v'' ]]

"How about... We go together?" Emiko asked nervously, denying any thoughts of not wanting to be alone. She liked Miko and thought it would be nice if they went to see the headmaster together since it was both of their ideas. Emiko smiled sweetly.

dragonlily14

Old 07-08-2011, 05:31 PM

(Its okay. I'll make it at the first that way you can look back at it.)

Amoria perked up at the idea of going together and smilled brightly at Emiko.
"I would love too! I mean have both of us go that is." She said and then started walking in the correct direction.
"I've had the same room all four years. She will probly just put you in my room." She said then bit down on her sucker to hear it crack and crunch under her teeth.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-08-2011, 05:39 PM

[[ alright ^^ ]]

Emiko followed Amoria closely, hugging Licorice tightly. She was quiet but listening. Emiko liked that idea, she liked it very much.
"Okay." She said in a soft mutter under her breath. No such things as ghosts... They aren't real... Her thoughts whispered in the back of her mind.

dragonlily14

Old 07-08-2011, 05:45 PM

Amoria stopped for a moment to put her bunny in her other pocket. she was tired of carrying it.
"Is it your 4th year too?" She asked Emiko making small talk and contuinued walking to the Headmasters office. She was all year because some student's just couldn't leave and she had to keep an eye on them. Amoria didn't think they would have any propblems getting her to say yes. It was posible that they were already in the same room but unlikly.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-08-2011, 06:00 PM

Emiko gave a small nod.
"Y-yeah..." She answered shortly, flickering her eyes around the area.

(short >.<)

dragonlily14

Old 07-08-2011, 06:14 PM

(nooo. Its okay lol.)

Amoria stopped in front of a room with small but ellegant double doors. She let go of Emiko's hand and nocked on the doors quietly. They swong open softly to show a very pritty woman in her late thirties with with an assistant to help her.
"Yes lady Trestar? How can I help you and your friend?" Mrs. Ming said to them. Amoria made a small kirtsy and stood up strait after that.
"Get them a seat Trisha." She said and Trisha did so pulling two small but comfortable chairs infront of the desk. Amoria sat down and motioned for Emiko to do the same.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-08-2011, 06:32 PM

Emiko bowed slightly before taking her seat next to Amoria.

dragonlily14

Old 07-08-2011, 06:43 PM

Amoria smilled at Emiko then looked back at the head master.
"I have a request. This year I would like to have a room mate. Emiko and I wish to share a room." She said and the headmaster looked up.
"Oh my Miko!! This is the first time you have wanted a roomie since Morgan left! I am so proud of you." The headmaster said standing up and circling the desk to give Amoria a huge hug and sqish her to death.
"Can't breath." Amoria wispered and the headmaster let go and went to sit back behind her desk. Trisha was snickering quietly so Mrs. Ming glared at her for a second and she stopped.
"Of course I will grant you two to have the same room. Miko, you two will share the same room you have every year." She said and smilled handing them both keys to the room.
"Now Miko go show Emiko the room." She said and smilled at the two. Amoria stood up and smilled at Emiko. Then walked out of the room the double doors shutting behind them. She heard the headmaster tell Trisha to make sure their things go to the correct room shortly after they did and she smilled again.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-08-2011, 07:07 PM

Emiko followed Amoria to their room, she was smiling like a child. Ever since her parents died she wanted nothing more but to find friends and since that never happened because of her "talents of the doomed" she was kind of shocked but reeaally happy. Though, she wondered.. What would happen if Amoria found out? Would she cast her aside as well? These thoughts clouded Emiko's mind and she stared at the floor as they walked.

dragonlily14

Old 07-08-2011, 07:32 PM

Amoria smilled at Emiko looking back at her as they walked. She was looking down at the ground and frowning slightly and it bothered her.
"Emiko.... Whats wrong?" She said stopping inront of their room. They happended to be right in front of it so she unlocked it quickly.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-08-2011, 07:47 PM

Emiko blinked a few times and shook her head, coming back to reality.
"N-nothing, it's nothing.." She replied with a small smile and hugged Licorice.

dragonlily14

Old 07-08-2011, 07:50 PM

Amoria was hesitant but didn't want to prod.
"Our things should be comming soon." She said and stepped into the room. It was simple two dressers, two beds, two nightstands, and two larg bookshelfs framing the window against the back wall with one very long bookshelf underneath the window.
"What do you think?" She asked. Her books stayed here when she left but everything else came with her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-08-2011, 07:59 PM

Emiko followed her into the room and looked around before sitting on the bed that would be hers and smiling.
"I like it, it's nice."

dragonlily14

Old 07-08-2011, 11:59 PM

Amoria smilled and sat on the bed acrost from Emiko. Then there was a nock on the door. She opened it and their stuff was sitting in the hall. She pulled it in and sat it on their beds. Each had a small identical box that contained the main schools uniform in black with blue ribbons. She put it and the few doubles and jackets that were included in the bottem drawr of her dresser and then pulled in a two more suit cases that belonged to herself and contained nicknacks, notebooks, her laptop, and a few other things.
"Looks like are stuff is here. Are you missing anything?" She asked and looked out in the hall hoping she hadn't forgoten anything.