Victor Von Doom
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-04-2007, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Celeste
Eee! I love both the games. I wish I could get soundtracks, especially as often as Ive gotten the songs stuck in my head
Bit torrents, darling. The first game's soundtrack is a perfect copy, but the second game's was obviously a bunch of hacked PS2 audiofiles because they contained the full looped versions of some of the songs (like 17 minutes xD). I often find myself putting in the Katamari soundtrack as background for random games. "God of War" done to the main theme was by far the funniest ... and actually quite fun, since it has a good tempo to set to an action game, surprisingly

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 04-04-2007, 05:08 AM

VVD@ I hooked her up, no worries. x3
Oh? The W♥K soundtrack that I have seems to be the proper one, as far as correspondence to the track numbers of the real one for sale, and songs with proper lengths. M'guessing you just got your copy before the real one was released, hence the hacked audio files at the time, thanks to rabid fans who absolutely required the music. xD And for no small reason, it's great stuff.

Buckwheat Noodles
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to Buckwheat Noodles

Old 04-05-2007, 12:09 AM

Oh, I absolutely love Katamari Damacy... as well as We Love Katamari. These games are so fun and lighthearted.. they cheer me up if I'm feeling down. I have so much fun with these.

Especially the versus mode in the second game. I love how the winner gets a cookie, and also gets to drop frying pans on the loser's head. xD It's so cute.

And the music? It's amazing. I get it stuck in my head every time. Actually, this thread got the music stuck in my head... Oh well? *Looks for that site where she saw some of the music playing*

Victor Von Doom
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-05-2007, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murchu Volpe
VVD@ I hooked her up, no worries. x3
Oh? The W♥K soundtrack that I have seems to be the proper one, as far as correspondence to the track numbers of the real one for sale, and songs with proper lengths. M'guessing you just got your copy before the real one was released, hence the hacked audio files at the time, thanks to rabid fans who absolutely required the music. xD And for no small reason, it's great stuff.
Oh yeah, I downloaded it as soon as the game hit the states, but I'm surprised that at that point there wasn't a commerically available CD or rip thereof available online. All the downloads I ended up with were the hacked audio files. Which I'm fine with, for now, though I'll prolly download the official release at some point.

Victor Von Doom
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-05-2007, 03:17 AM

So, I was playing We ♥ Katamari with my girlfriend Zurie, and she casually comments, "You know, I know this game is supposed to be fictional and all, but I just don't buy that there would just be all this crap lying around!" So, I look at her and respond: "If that's the ONE thing you're questioning about this mushroom trip of a game, I think we have some problems..."

Lawlz, were 'tarded.

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2007, 08:24 AM

I had someone ask me as well why the earth was so cluttered and I think I came up with some responce similar to, "Well people forgot about the King of the Cosmos and got lazy, then the king killed all the stars not because he was drunk but to show lazy people a lesson, its all about faith guys geeze! if you have faith in the King of the Cosmos then the earth will be less cluttered...and maybe a little more sane."

sha
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-06-2007, 05:32 AM

I played that game like once. D:

BUT IT WAS SOOO FUN!

I wanna play it again.

Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 04-07-2007, 05:00 AM

• I've been playing We <3 again with my boyfriend, and I just absolutely forgot how amazing the music really is, and how much of an adrenaline rush it is even though it's such a simple game. <3

mangacatgirl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2007, 10:39 PM

I have 3 Katamari games and 2 SDTKs for it! I truly do love Katamari XD

Molotov21
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2007, 02:16 AM

I played Katamari Damacy once, and you're absolutely right: It's full of win. xD

It's just so innovative. I love games like it. Not to mention the sick pleasure one gets from rolling everything into one enormous ball. xD

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 04-11-2007, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangacatgirl
I have 3 Katamari games and 2 SDTKs for it! I truly do love Katamari XD
I totally read that as 2 STDs. xDDD Which, if I had to get an STD? I wouldn't mind Katamari being the cause. D; <33

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Kasumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi

Old 04-11-2007, 03:02 PM

I've played it but never finished it.

mewneko
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-14-2007, 10:54 PM

game is so awesome <3

I love katamari

too bad I can't play the third :(

I really like the 2nd too

the story of the king is very interesting

Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 04-15-2007, 03:55 AM

• Supposedly there's a fourth in the works for PS3, 360, and Wii, but I don't know to trust the information or not. I mean, there're two 'do not trusts' counteracting my fandom.

The reasons it's probably false is because Namco had at one point stated that they would not make a fourth game, especially not put it on the Wii because "innovation doesn't mean it's good" or something like that. Also, the info found about it was on Wikipedia, but not on GameFAQs or any other more reliable gaming source.

But we can get our hopes up slightly, yes? xD