Cinnamon Sticks
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2007, 05:20 PM

Gosh I love that game I have the soaked + wild in one game so when I make a waterslide a lot of people go on it.

What I'm scared of:

Glitches sometimes by accident you can see inside of the persons head and you see everything inside out it scares me like crazy I hate glitches it's like an empty body is out to prick you or kill you.

What I love:

I love crashes their so funny every one screams then all of a sudden everyone looks scared because they're gonna die I once did an underground crash with people on it.. Wow did they get hurt a lot of them had to go to that medical place.

Waterslide: Sometimes I make realistic waterslides like real ones at soak city and stuff, but when I make a aqua blaster ride boy are they crazy I make them have turns going down really fast and faster, then I make them go so high up (it's a cheat I did on RCT3) that you can see the sun very closley, then I went down into a tunnel and boy it was so much fun for goodness sakes everyone liked the ride but a lot of people said it looked too extreme for them.

Roller coasters:

I love making fast roller coasters like the fastest roller coaster in the worlds superman I named one like that it's speed was 210 which is ( a cheat) Again I love playing that ride when It went down, Boy did everyone scream... It was very loud I don't know why...

Animals:

I love making animal parks like rides and animals so everyone can have their fun and still watch the animals do their thing you know?

The staff: I fire them every 10 minutes for doing a very bad job.

I love this game to death so badly, I hope they come out with a RCT4.

Oh yeah I love coaster cam it looks really real in the evevning and night and afternoon.

What I love most about that game is that you have fun, that's really what's it about right? Right?? O-o;

Well that's all for now, pm me about other games you think I should try.

Cinnamon Sticks
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2007, 05:30 PM

I really love that game does anyone else?

Shandriz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-20-2007, 07:39 PM

<3 I do. It's a lot of fun and very addictive, similar to the previous RCT games. I must admit to being a tiny bit more partial to Zoo Tycoon because taking care of the animals is fun, but RCT also has that in the Wild version and it's a bit easier, though there are fewer animals.

I've found that after a few levels, though, it gets -way- too challenging. The first four or so are like "Whoo! Okay, I can do this!" and then it goes all the way to impossible, rather than leveling it slowly where it's easy to get past the first level, but slightly harder to get past the second and rather difficult to advance to the expert or whatever.

It's been a while since I last played, though. I had Rogue Galaxy to distract me from everything else.