Dr Franken Stein
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Dr Franken Stein Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Franken Stein

Old 03-09-2007, 10:17 PM

Just though I'd make a thread for the Well of Souls (WoS) fans.

http://www.synthetic-reality.com/wosHome.htm

This is for discushon of the game it's self, the skins, worlds and your Lvls/usernames.

However, you can not tell people the potline of a world or Where plot items are. This would "spoil" it for the newbes. And Snerds shouldn't get the esay way out when we all worked for it. It's also agenst the Wos rules. : /

Also, if you find some cool skins your more then wellcome to post a link to them here.

The soul I use the most is named Kayla, which, At the moment is a Lvl 55 bow user.

xOblivion
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 12:55 AM

The pictures look... weird.

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 03-19-2007, 04:32 PM

XD Oh wow. I was surprised to see this thread. I'm surprised anyone knows what that is or even still plays it. I used to play Well of Souls years ago. I forget just how long ago, probably about five years at least. I miss it now. >.< But it's on my old computer that I mostly never use and even if I were to get on there to play it I'd have to deal with patching or redownloading it which is such a hassle. Because last time I did that it messed up my character and labeled me as a cheater or something so I couldn't have any pets and that annoyed me so bad. But anyway, I think WoS was the first online game I ever played. o_o

Riddle
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2007, 10:45 AM

lol, every time I had this game, I lacked internet... so I ended up just sitting there, leveling my elemental skills using non-damaging spells :lol:

didn' think anyone actually played the game much though.