Zakuro
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Zakuro Send a message via MSN to Zakuro

Old 05-18-2007, 04:11 PM

Are there any other fans of this rpg series? Wild Arms happens to be my favorite overall series of rpgs. I love the problem solving element of each game. My favorite game of the series is Wild Arms 3/Wild Arms 3rd Detonator. My favorite character is Raquel Applegate.

I have played 2-4 and Alter Code F. I'm just waiting for the localization of the fifth game to finish. I have beaten 3, 4 and Alter Code F.

One thing I love about Wild Arms are the bittersweet endings.

Emily Sargent
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-19-2007, 11:32 PM

I've finished 1 and 2 on the PSOne. I wish I could've played Alter Code F. Would've loved to see the differences between it and the first game.

As for favorites, I like 2nd Ignition the best. Sure, it wasn't the best incarnation of the series, but their concept of what makes a true "Hero" really moved me lots...

...that, and because of the holier-than-thou but tone-deaf vamp girl Marivel Armitage and her enemy-attracting My Mike. ^o^

Zakuro
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Zakuro Send a message via MSN to Zakuro

Old 05-21-2007, 05:12 AM

In Alter Code F Jane, Magdelen, Emma, Mariel and Zed are all playable too on top of the regular characters.

In the 3rd game Marivel has a cameo. One character Clive reads stories to his daughter and one of the main characters in it is Marivel. Also in the upcoming Wild Arms 5th Vanguard alot of characters from 1-4 have cameos as NPCs and the characters of 5 have outfits from the older characters (like Cecilia's princess dress or Nightblazer)