Steve the Garden Hose
Oxygen Molecule Rangler

Old 06-03-2007, 09:59 PM

For those of you who do not know, Paper Mario is a spin-off of Mario games. Instead of 3-d, this game is played in 2-D, and mostly everything in the world is paper. It was a turn-based RPG game, but the newest game doesn't follow that.

The newest one in the Series, Super Paper Mario, was recently released on the Wii. It is played in real time, you actually jump on enemies in order to hurt them. It goes back to the first mario game, and reminds many gamers of those days. I bought this game last month, and it is my FAVORITE wii game. Especially for world 3-4. Francis is AWESOME XD

So:

Do you have this game? If so, what do you think about it?
What level was your favorite?
What Pixl/Character do you use most?

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-04-2007, 09:45 AM

Ooh ^^ I only saw some video on it and I don't have a Wii anyway, but that game seems great ! I liked the interface change from the 3d to 2d world !

Javi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Javi

Old 06-11-2007, 07:14 PM

I want to buy that game, but, I also want Need for Speed again, because mine had stratched in my Xbox 360, because I wasn't being to carefull, I moved it upright while it was on, on accident. I forgot you're not supposed to do that, and now, there is a giant scratched ring around the disc. :(

linkfreak131
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2007, 09:22 PM

Super Paper Mario is now one of my favorite Mario games. xD I just beat it yesterday, and the ending is so sad. T-T (Don't worry, I won't give out any spoilers. ^_~)

I think, over the summer, I'm going to try to get all the treasure maps that the map seller has over in Flopside... That's gonna take forever. -_-;;;

Masquerade
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2007, 12:32 AM

I bought the version for Gamecube, whatever that was. I must have played for two or three hours but sadly I just couldn't get into it. I thought the concepts were really novel and the graphics were great, but sadly I was just plain bored playing it.

Someday when I have a Wii I'll try again with the Wii version of the game. I have a feeling it's hard to be bored when you have to do so many physical actions to get the game to work. :)

Javi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Javi

Old 06-14-2007, 10:12 PM

I finally got Super Paper Mario. This game is a lot of fun, and there is so many things you can do. I love it. It's probably one of my favorite games right now.

Puff
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2007, 11:02 AM

When I get a Wii, I'm going to get Super Paper Mario. I finished the one for GameCube, and I loved it.

manman

Old 07-05-2007, 11:41 PM

i currently dont have this game due to finantial issues (i cant spell that well incase your wondering) however i do own paper mario the tousand year door on the gamecube and i must say it is for want of a better word no wait fuck that it dont get much better than this the backspace key is for noobs any way the game is sexadilic yes that is a word now whats that its not shut up it is i loved every moment of it then i completed it then i was sad so i sat waiting for the next one with some money aside all ready for it then i got boerd and brought some crap 3rd party game got fustrated with its degree of crapnes so i broke it then i was like oh shit i still have the recipt i could of got my money back and it was a big waste of forty quid and i was sad but then i forgot about it until i saw it at e3 then i thought shit so i got some money then it took to long and cwaf told me it had been canceld so i went out and brought some third party game and it was soooooooo crap i thought oh god im doing it again then i lost it then i had an apple pie and a pint can of fosters no wait fosters doesnt come in pint cans ah wel fuck it i cant be asked to write the story about that but threre is one behind it belive me and i am going to get so many coins for this post or whatever which was kind of the idea but i would say that im done now have fun reading and if you get this far without saying wtf or something along those lines give yourself a pat on the back.

xXMidnaXx
Alchemy for Life!

Old 07-07-2007, 03:41 PM

I want this game, SOOOO bad! But I feel its a waste buying a Wii when theres just one game that I want right now. I already have the new Zelda game for gamecube and beat it 5 times. :lol:

So, I'm willing to wait till more games come out for it. lol

Sassandra
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2007, 03:01 PM

I played the original paper mario. it was boring at first. although if i'm remembering this correctly, my favorite character was the little pink bomb. Bombette i think her name was. i never knew they came out with a super paer mario.(don't have wii)

Bombette was just so adorable. But i suppose that goomba thing was too...yeah.