cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 05:42 PM

Sorry if there is another thread like this already, I have looked but I didn't find any.

Let's all help each other feed the star eater, If everyone pulls together, we will unlock this item!

If anyone that posts a lot in the celes paradi forum has more stars help people with less stars.
I will be counting the stars I donate till the event finishes till now I donated

donated: 5 stars
anyone else willing to count with me :angel:

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 08-10-2009, 05:48 PM

i'll try.
:3

I've donated...1 star.
xD;;;;;;

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 05:50 PM

That is good, one star is a very good thing, I need to chat with some people, is it always so quiet here..
we chat, we get more stars so we can feed that star eater.

Queen Alex
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Queen Alex

Old 08-10-2009, 05:52 PM

I'm going to try and donate a ton after a get the first few items! <3

So, how are you doing today Cute?

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 08-10-2009, 05:53 PM

Once I have the 50 stars needed to get tomorrow's items I'll be donating to the Star Eater. I'm horribly curious about what an unlocked item would be. xD;

ThyFaerieQueen
Chase the Morning, Yeild for Not...

Old 08-10-2009, 05:55 PM

I've donated one star to the star eater so far. But I got to get the first two items before I do anything. It's going to take awhile with how slow I'm going. Oh well. How's everyone doing today??

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 08-10-2009, 05:56 PM

I donated another one! ^^

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Alex View Post

I'm going to try and donate a ton after a get the first few items! <3

So, how are you doing today Cute?
I am not even sure, I will be to get the items, I can't understand the clues, they are.....hard.
I am doing find, trying to think of the clues. how are you? is it always so quiet here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ise View Post
Once I have the 50 stars needed to get tomorrow's items I'll be donating to the Star Eater. I'm horribly curious about what an unlocked item would be. xD;
Oh, You figured out the clues....good for you, stay and chat a little bit, so you can get those 50 stars. how are you?

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
I've donated one star to the star eater so far. But I got to get the first two items before I do anything. It's going to take awhile with how slow I'm going. Oh well. How's everyone doing today??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Wind View Post
I donated another one! ^^
YAY for winterwind and princess cupcake...
How are you??

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 05:59 PM

I will, my thread is so lonely that it's falling off the front page again >>;

I'm alright, just working on a few sketches at the moment while I try to wrack up the 50 stars I need. About 7 more to go. I do wonder why there are two items tomorrow and what that means o.O I'm also a little curious how many stars it will take to fill the meter.

How are you? ^^

Btw, if you would like help with the clues feel free to ask. I'll try to think up some other ones to help you. ^^

ThyFaerieQueen
Chase the Morning, Yeild for Not...

Old 08-10-2009, 06:00 PM

I'm good. Tired but good. Going to sleep at my friend's house tonight. That'll be fun!

Katurine
Web Warrior for GrailKnights

Old 08-10-2009, 06:01 PM

Gotta post more...Gotta post more!

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
I will, my thread is so lonely that it's falling off the front page again >>;

I'm alright, just working on a few sketches at the moment while I try to wrack up the 50 stars I need. About 7 more to go. I do wonder why there are two items tomorrow and what that means o.O I'm also a little curious how many stars it will take to fill the meter.

How are you? ^^

Btw, if you would like help with the clues feel free to ask. I'll try to think up some other ones to help you. ^^
Oh, yes please I need clues, I love them so much but I gotta post more, gotta post more.
give us a link to your thread so we would chat their later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
I'm good. Tired but good. Going to sleep at my friend's house tonight. That'll be fun!
yeah, that will be exciting, I am glad to hear you are good..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katurine View Post
Gotta post more...Gotta post more!
yeah yeah, I gotta post more as well, why is it SO quiet on menewsha's forums.

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 06:13 PM

I wonder why I am always left alone XD...

Whimzica
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Whimzica

Old 08-10-2009, 06:15 PM

I think after i get the items,
i'll donate. i do want it unlocked. :3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 06:16 PM

Well, for the first clue: think of "Land of Plenty." I had two clues to help me out there by others xD;

"Menewshans are nice." and "Where do you go when you have nothing and wish to get something?"

For the second clue, what is something you get on a site when someone is trying to reach you?

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-chat-3-a.html

There's my thread. ^^

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-10-2009, 06:17 PM

ooo helping eachother get stars? sounds good! XD how's everyone enjoying the event?

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
I think after i get the items,
i'll donate. i do want it unlocked. :3
Yeah, I want that item, but I got to post a lot, to get it, I am sure it is expensive.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 06:20 PM

I'm enjoying this one far more than the Easter one, which I just couldn't get into at all. I like that things are a little harder to get, I love the idea of seeing what Menewshans are made of in terms of trying to unlock the last item and all. This is a good one.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-10-2009, 06:23 PM

i have to agree with you on that one, though i didnt get to experience the easter event i do luff celes paradi

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-10-2009, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Well, for the first clue: think of "Land of Plenty." I had two clues to help me out there by others xD;

"Menewshans are nice." and "Where do you go when you have nothing and wish to get something?"

For the second clue, what is something you get on a site when someone is trying to reach you?

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-chat-3-a.html

There's my thread. ^^
That is hard XD I joined menewsha 4 days ago, I will look though wish me good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai La Morte View Post
ooo helping eachother get stars? sounds good! XD how's everyone enjoying the event?
I am not really enjoying it, I am not sure what to do but practice, get more stars, and I can't even solve the clues.
but I am helping people who can solve clues get the last item.

Quote:
I'm enjoying this one far more than the Easter one, which I just couldn't get into at all. I like that things are a little harder to get, I love the idea of seeing what Menewshans are made of in terms of trying to unlock the last item and all. This is a good one.
there was an easter one???
I am not sure I am happy the things are hard to get XD.
and it also makes me sad that not much people support the song goddess...

Last edited by cutecute3; 08-10-2009 at 06:28 PM..

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-10-2009, 06:26 PM

I don't know, there just wasn't anything attractive about the Easter event and how it was set up to me. I didn't feel any compulsion to post in the forum at all, so I just bought the items later or did art for the rest.

I like the items this time, they've been excellently pixeled and the theme is interesting. Plus I love all the color choices.

As for the EIs, I'm happy that it's harder to get the stars. It will make for less massive hordes flooding the economy. These might actually be worth a little something down the line and not hurt things, y'know?

EDIT:

Cute: Yep, there was an Easter event. The next one after this will be Halloween. ^^ That's always a fun one.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-10-2009, 06:26 PM

aw, >_> i can try and help you if you want me to :)

EDIT:

i know exactly what you mean Ise, honestly my cresent moon isnt worth squat anymore cuz it was so easy to get stars and stuff before >< now it's harder and omg so much more fun XD

the colour choices are amazing i mean holy crap! there wasnt a choice before and now there is.. :drool: it's amazing

Last edited by Kai La Morte; 08-10-2009 at 06:28 PM..

kasorin
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 06:27 PM

There are several events each year. Halloween, Winter, Valentine's, and one in the spring - Easter this year apparently. There's also this event, but as I haven't been on Mene in a while, I'm not sure if it occurred last fall or not. Events are one of the things I looke forward to most on Mene.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 08-10-2009, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasorin View Post
There are several events each year. Halloween, Winter, Valentine's, and one in the spring - Easter this year apparently. There's also this event, but as I haven't been on Mene in a while, I'm not sure if it occurred last fall or not. Events are one of the things I looke forward to most on Mene.
i know what you mean about looking forward to the events! my bf is a newbie on the site and it's helping him build up his inventory from what i understand XD