Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-18-2009, 12:01 AM

whats it mean? o: it sounds like it has... dirty connotations. xD

hrrrm... if you were here, it could be like, labor day! haha no gifts there sadly. or celebrate day before AND after 8D

well i'd be ashamed in the first place to buy one... look like a freak xD

what part of france you live in? today, three exchange students visited, and they were all from biarritz. <-- i think i spelled right xD;;

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 04-18-2009, 12:14 PM

LOL. Here is the definition XD
Quote:
1. Shanaynay
martin lawrence use to be this charactor in his show. she was soooo rude to people. she use to have her saying, no you didn't. she use to where dookie breads, tacky clothes, and so much make up and drunk forty ounce of old eglish malt beer. she could never get a date because she was so ugly.
don't be acting like shanaynay!

bitch i know your not wearing my earing! oh no she didn't

she use to be so sarcastic!
shanaynay hoe tramp bitch asshole
by alycia rankin Apr 7, 2006 share this

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Shanaynay
It's not very precise, but you get the general idea... kind of xD

true I guess... but who cares about labor day? >> I wanna celebrate before and after! how about we just celebrate every day instead of complicating things? xD

that's what younger siblings are for >> tell them to buy it XD

omg that's right where I live!! what grade were they in? did they say where they went to school? what were their names? tell me everything you know! I might know them xDD

Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-18-2009, 09:38 PM

lol wtf. that person has very bad grammar too xD

people who...labor. 8D and people who get the day off school for it! not that i do since i usually start after... can you imagine buying gifts for someone who had a birthday everyday? and by the time they day they'll be 9872394872 "years" old! and rich. XD unless you buy crappy presents.

:stare: i -am- the youngest sibling. XD

wooooah so weird! they were juniors. uhm i know their school has 700-ish people, their names were ines, victoria, and polina (something that sounds like paulina, but i couldn't read what she wrote on the board for exact spelling) wochek (spelling unsure again). that is so...crazy weird. xD

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 04-19-2009, 12:25 PM

yeah, I start after labor day too xD well actually france doesn't celebrate it but in america next year I'll start the day after.
I'll give them a booger or a rock as a present every time XD

d'oh XD; poor you Dx;; I'm the middle child, I have to deal with a jerk older brother and an annoying younger brother D:

d'oh, tthey're junoirs, that's 11th grade right? XD I'm in 10th grade, but my school has like 700 students!! did they say the name of the school? will you see them again after? you should totally ask them! I don't know any girls with those names in 11th grade though I know 10th grade ones. I don't know any Wocheks XD

Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-21-2009, 11:48 PM

... EW. i mean, "handmade" is great and all, but that takes it to the extreme xD

awwh, i have to deal with a jerk older brother and a vain older sister. xD not that much greater either!! except sometimes i can use them as personal chauffeurs after much begging and pleading :insane:

yup... and this is getting weirdly coincidental |D i think i'll look for it on my friends facebook, she should be friends with her. i'm pretty sure i messed up the name! i can't see very well cause i'm blind so i was squinting... eww apparently this girl is on private and i don't want to friend her. so maybe i'll find out later from my teacher xD

Last edited by Sane; 04-21-2009 at 11:50 PM..

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 04-22-2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane View Post
... EW. i mean, "handmade" is great and all, but that takes it to the extreme xD

awwh, i have to deal with a jerk older brother and a vain older sister. xD not that much greater either!! except sometimes i can use them as personal chauffeurs after much begging and pleading :insane:

yup... and this is getting weirdly coincidental |D i think i'll look for it on my friends facebook, she should be friends with her. i'm pretty sure i messed up the name! i can't see very well cause i'm blind so i was squinting... eww apparently this girl is on private and i don't want to friend her. so maybe i'll find out later from my teacher xD
True xD But hey, it's the thought that counts..? Actually, I think that argument is kind of useless in a case like that xD

D'oh, that sucks D: I have a feeling that my younger sister will be vain for some reason, otherwise nobody in my family is vain. We have a lot of slobs though D: I'm the OCD neat freak in the family, so I HATE their messiness with a burning, fiery passion -___- The only one in my family who can drive is my dad and he refuses to take me anywhere LOL xD

funny coincidence yeah xDD aww okay. can you see any of their profile pictures or whatever? could you show me? I think that'd be the surest way to see if I know them or not lol xD

Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-23-2009, 01:04 AM

you know those sites with lame pick up lines... you could try this one "if you were a booger i'd pick you first" :D

ermmm... :is a slob: 8D;; my mom is neat freak. she vacuums the house constantly because "our dog hairs are everywhere... whose going to do it if you're not!? nagnagnagnagnag"

your older brother can't either? o: is he not that much older than you or he just doesn't want to get license? i hate asking my dad for rides because hes so blah. and he plays country music. xD HECK NO.

i can see the girls photo but since its not the french person you're wondering about, i don't really care for that picture in particular. xD and i can't check her list since she set her page to private. like anyone would want to stalk her, if they started talking to her :stare: i'll find out in awhile!! just too woooo

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 04-23-2009, 08:58 AM

LOL. You know what, that's so funny, because I just saw that one on this lame pick up lines site XDD

Well, remind me never to invite you to stay in my house then XDD and that totally sounds like me >__>;; we don't have dogs over here anymore though. Now it's our neighbor's cat that comes over... but we have a stuffed fox in our house no so every time he sees it he FREAKS! It's hilarious XD

Well he's 17 but you need to be 18 to drive over here, plus I dunno if my dad would want him driving anyway. I'm gonna get a permit this year which'll be funny because I'll be able to drive the same time my brother will be able to xD LOL country music xD I know someone at school who likes country >>

Ahh okay, well oh well whatever xD just if you find out more or whatever lemme know! ^^

Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2009, 01:16 AM

*doo de doo doo* how creepy! also, the fact that you were -just- on a pick up line site! xD

uhm... hi mommy? 8D err by stuffed fox, do you mean a dead previously alive one...

ooh i see. how do you guys get around to hang out with friends though? seems troublesome to have parents take you everywhere. i know it is for me, but we don't have a lot of public transportation so it sucks when i can't beg a ride from someone xD i'm a baaaad driver so scary too so my mom probably won't let me drive alone even after i get my license =_=;; country is gross, especially hannah montana's new ones :puke: its not that i listen to them willingly, but the most popular radio station that i listen to sometimes starts playing ;^;

okiessss i'll do it cause wouldn't that be the craziest thing!