Luenola Marxiel
Radiance of the Night Sky
Send a message via MSN to Luenola Marxiel

Old 10-10-2008, 07:27 PM

I'll be here, Seito. Since I really do have no life. XD"

Oh, SLS, I love MACing. I do it in class whenever the lecturer's not looking at my laptop. :sweat: That's, well, all the time.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 10-10-2008, 07:33 PM

xD Nice. I just do it when I have some spare time. >w> I got bored so I did a few tonight and then posted then in the AC forum. xD I hope I get some good suggestions, I really like the colours/layering on some of them. @_@

Luenola Marxiel

Old 10-10-2008, 07:41 PM

I just like designing outfits (MAC) and houses (the Sims). XD I still pay attention in class though. I just need something to do with my hands in the meantime. :lol:

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2008, 07:44 PM

Oh gods.. Sims. I spent HOURS making the houses. XD; And I kept making new ones all the time or changing them. @__@
Yeah, MACing is fun. xD; I can't have a laptop in class though so too bad for me. Dx

Luenola Marxiel

Old 10-10-2008, 07:51 PM

Yep! I used the money cheat, so I could just make one house after another without worrying about costs. It didn't matter, since I never actually played the Sims. I just let them test the houses out for an hour. And laptops in class = one of the few plus points of college. XD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2008, 07:54 PM

xD Yeah, I used that cheat too. Did you also download prettier items for the houses too? @__@
xD Yeah, that is a plus, i'd end up playing Tetris and MACing while building a house on Sims.

Luenola Marxiel

Old 10-10-2008, 08:11 PM

I'd have to get my new laptop before I do that. If I did that now with my current lappie, Tetris would lag, Sims and MAC would hang and then I'd get the ubiquitous blue screen of death. D8" Yes, I got custom renders too! Or rather, I made Iroro-tan get them for me because I'm just that lazy. :rofl:

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2008, 08:17 PM

but Tetris lag would be a good thing, you'd be able to get more points. @__@ I think my lap top would handle all those things at the same time okay, if I excluded Sims. xD; Unless I get rid of some of this junk taking up space. >_> lol. Ah, my friend and I were such sims nerds. >_>; Except she was preferred the actual sims part since she would make her OCs on it. xD

Luenola Marxiel

Old 10-10-2008, 08:20 PM

Well, depends on how it lags. Mine usually lags the input to response time, so I end up getting game over even though I actually moved the piece. LoL. Like Iroro-tan. She actually plays the Sims. I design the houses, she designs and plays the Sims in the houses I make. :rofl: Ah, those were the days when we could actually play the game together. I miss her! :cry:

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-10-2008, 08:23 PM

If I'm understanding your post correctly, you're willing to trade Snowflakes for a Waves of Naias? If so, please send me a trade, as I have an extra set of Snowflakes. :3

If I'm misunderstanding, I may send you the Snowflakes anyway. XD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2008, 08:27 PM

Ah I see. xD Thats not fun.. Ooh, I could also play pacman.. but that might be obvious since I might at one point go 'oh shit, a ghost. Dx No! damn you ghosty!"
xD Aww. My friend made the houses herself too, according to her characters personalities... it was interesting though.

Luenola Marxiel

Old 10-10-2008, 08:31 PM

@CK: Yes, I think you're misunderstanding. I meant BOTH the fan and the snowflakes for EITHER the waves or the blaze. I could pay you for the snowflakes though. 100g?

@SLS: Oh, pacman! I wouldn't play that in class, since it uses too much attention. XD" I still need to listen to my lecturer. :lol: Making houses according to personality sounds interesting, yeah. 8D

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2008, 08:46 PM

Yeah, I guess Mario or Zelda would attract too much attention/be too distracting too. On a side note, I wanna cosplay pacman. o___o; It would be so much fun.
Well, one was really angry and poor so he lived in a hobo like house.. Then the twins had a mansion which has separate wings for each of them due to their opposite personalities.

I have spare snowflakes, boa and fan that i'd be willing to trade. xD; -just checked inventory-

Last edited by Spanish Leek Squared; 10-10-2008 at 08:49 PM..

Luenola Marxiel

Old 10-10-2008, 08:53 PM

Yes, Mario and Zelda would definitely be too distracting! Besides, I don't like playing those without sound, and I always mute my lappie in class. XD"

Interesting. I should try this personality design thing someday. :lol:

Oh? Send me the trade? 8D

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-10-2008, 09:03 PM

XD I'll let Leek handle it, as it seems the best deal for both of you. :3 But if you need snowflakes (for example, if her Leekness realized she didn't have an extra set), just shoot me a line. XD (I only have one extra set of Valentines '08 items and I'm rather loath to part with them. XD; )

But I'm glad it looks like you'll be getting your questy items. :3

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2008, 09:03 PM

Yeah, damn. xD I wouldn't be able to play any game then, I even love the tetris music. xD;;
Like one twin had an industrial, s&m sort of rooms while the other one had refined pretty things. xD Well it would be interesting to see what kind of house your OC would live in.

Suuure

Luenola Marxiel

Old 10-10-2008, 09:09 PM

@CK: Thanks. *is very happy*

@SLS: Oh, I have so many OCs, haha, and Iroro-tan and I keep creating more together. XD" How I wish they'd improve the character design/render system for the Sims 2!

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2008, 09:16 PM

CK; Sorry. xD;; I can't resist the pretty CIs though. @__@
Good point though, the vday items will probably be really expensive by the time we get to the next vday. Maybe I should try to buy another set. Hmm.

Luen; xD All my friends that have OCs say that.. Tamas got about.. 30. xD;; and she RPs with another friend Georgia so I assume they have like 60+ characters. @__@ or so.
They probably will in Sims 3? Is there going to be a sims 3? XD;; I think sims just kinda died after the release of 2, not that it wasn't good, it's just that people lost interest.

Luenola Marxiel

Old 10-10-2008, 09:31 PM

I know someone's selling a set on the exchange for 3k gold now. Even if I had the gold, I wouldn't buy because I don't like the rest of the set though. :sweat:

I wonder if they'll have a Sims 3. Depends on sales, I suppose.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-10-2008, 09:38 PM

XD No worries, Leek! :hug: (Your username is still one of my very favorites on the site, btw.)

I only poked my nose in here because Luenola Marxiel used the word "Venetian" in the Quest title, and I was curious as to what sort of items were being quested for. XD (I want to visit Venice again. ;__; )

I should be able to donate for more October Contribution Items before they're no longer being sold, so I'm not worried at all about getting my extras for future art contests. XD I'd rather the CIs Luela was offering went to someone who might not be able to easily purchase CIs (or even extra CIs) and her get what she was looking for than anything else. XD

:3

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-10-2008, 09:40 PM

*skips through the thread*
seito ish back!

*tackles CK* :3

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-10-2008, 09:42 PM

xD Whaat? Thats so expensive, that must be above MPG prices. >_>; I have a bit of gold to spare but that still too much. *edit* nevermind MPG changed and Ivo already got the set.

Yeah, I don't know. Hasn't been as popular lately, not how it was when it first came out anyway. Whens Sims came out everyone was like 'omg, must have!' and then by the time Sims 2 came about the popularity had dropped quite a bit.

CK; Oh, thank you. <33

Ah. xD Yeah, I can't get items that easily.. but when I can donate, I will!.... and i'm thinking since these ones are popular I can trade them for halloween sets! xD Since I won't be able to be online for the event. T__T so sad.

Welcome back Seito

Last edited by Spanish Leek Squared; 10-10-2008 at 09:50 PM..

Luenola Marxiel

Old 10-10-2008, 09:59 PM

@SLS: Eh, it is? 3k gold for all 6 items in Valentines Day 2008 set. Well, I haven't read the MPG yet, since I'm not selling anything as of this moment. Ah yes, trading for Halloween sets is an idea. I heard event items are really expensive sometimes (well, in terms of gold), and I have more real money than gold to spare right now. :stare: Haha.

@CK: Oh, Venetian Rhapsody? It's a title of a song. Inside joke with Iroro-tan, since her thread is called KING KNIGHT. :P

Welcome back, Seito! =3

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-10-2008, 10:00 PM

xD yeah but now seito has to leave in 15 minutes!

Luenola Marxiel

Old 10-10-2008, 10:02 PM

Nooooooo!!! *pounces on Seito and clings*