Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 10-17-2008, 01:18 PM

Hello there! My name is Rylynne, and as you can see, this is my quest thread! =D

I've recently joined Menewsha around 5 days ago due to a friend's recommendation, and I can honestly say that I love it here~ The people are nice, and the many beautiful items here are to die for. xD

Which brings me to my main dilemma: I don't have a lot of gold on me yet to buy all these beautiful items. I've always loved dressing up avatars (my Gaian avatar is often played with, even =P), and I would love to do the same for my avatar here.

So, here I am! Donations are certainly not required, but would be very much appreciated. After all, every little thing counts. ;] I also love chatting with people, so just feel free to chat here with me so I won't get lonely. xD

Thank you for reading! Now, feel free to scroll down to see what it is exactly that I am up to over here. =P

[Intro]
[Announcements]
[Current Quest]
[Avatar Quests]
[Item Quests Part 1]
[Item Quests Part 2]
[Donators]
[Affiliates]
[Completed Quests]

Last edited by Rylynne; 12-19-2009 at 03:40 PM..

Rylynne

Old 10-17-2008, 01:19 PM

January 23, 2011
A little late in saying this, but THANK YOU!! to Eastriel for gifting me the Trim Bodice set for Christmas! :'D <3<3
Anyhows, the quest for the Green Clover Hairpin still wages on...

January 16, 2011
I'm overdue when it comes to announcements. xDD;;
Anyhows, just a quick rundown... 1) I GOT MY PURE LOVE SASH LAST DECEMBER!!! <3<3
And 2) I am now questing for my Green Clover Hairpin!! :'D <3<3 Wish me lots of luck now! Since this is probably the rarest item on Mene at the moment, haha. ^^;;

2010 AnnouncementsX

December 10, 2010
Bought a few commons for myself over the month! ^^
Thank you also very much to KillingFrost for a kind donation! :'D <3<3
November 7, 2010
I received so many kind donations during the Halloween 2010 event! I'm super stoked! Thank you to all my donators! You guys really helped mark a dent on my questing. ^^ <3<3
October 19, 2010
No luck on the Pure Love Sash offer, sadly. But that's okay! I can try again the next time. :'>
Also, I've just changed my goal! I hope to finish all my rares quests before I turn THREE years old on Mene! So, wish me lots of luck now! :'D <3<3
October 3, 2010
Thank you so much to Apocrypha for donating 1,500g to my quest! ^^ <3<3
Btw, I'm currently offering on a Pure Love Sash! =O Wish me lots of luck now! XP
September 14, 2010
Just bought a bunch of my commons quest items from Eroy! ^^ I'm real sad she's decided to be less active on Mene though. :'< </3
September 13, 2010
Thank you very much to Ignis for donating to me my first sporran! :'D <3<3
Also, thank you to Link~ as well for donating to me some commons from his inventory! I apologize for the lateness of this announcement. D: Doesn't mean I appreciate the commons any less though. XP <3<3
September 3, 2010
So, after almost two months of no updates due to being busy at uni, I have FINALLY finished my quest for the Vday Belt!
Thank you VERYVERYVERYVERY much to Vixen! :'D <3<3
Even if I'm super sad that she's leaving and I won't get to chat with her anymore during events. :'< </3
You will be missed. <3
But btw, my next quest now will be the Pure Love Sash! :'D Just 3 more big ticket items to go! Wish me luck now! ^^
July 6, 2010
OMG, THANK YOU TO MAMA JURU AND THE QUEST RAFFLE FOR DONATING TO ME SO MANY SHINY THINGS!! *__*
I have no words. D: <3<3
June 14, 2010
Thank you very much to billiONAiRE[$$] for donating some goldies to me~! :'D <3<3
Also, my status has now changed. Check the title and recent posts in this thread for more information. ^^;;
June 6, 2010
Thankies muchly to JennyStu for donating 2.5k to me! =O <3<3
Also, I may or may not stop questing for a bit while I sort out RL. Depends. Will make an announcement in the next couple days or weeks. ^^;;
April 7, 2010
Just updated some of my quest items now to include old CIs I've missed~ :3 <3<3
Also partly updated my commons quest to include my more desired commons from some of the shops. More updates on this may come soon!
March 12, 2010
Not much as happened since the last update because I haven't been all that active on Mene due to tons of schoolwork. @_@;;
I did buy one of my common quest items though! :'> And I'm currently trying to build up on more funds right now, both gold-wise and item-wise. ^^
Wish me luck! :'> Especially with my ongoing art auction! <3
March 5, 2010
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!
Thank you SOOO much to Seiki for donating a Gold Clover Hairpin to me!! ;o; <3<3
This totally made my day~ 8DD;;
February 28, 2010
Long time no update! But a few things have happened~
First of, thank you very much to Chi and Howdy for donating me some goldies towards my questing! :'D <3<3
AND, thank you very much to Nalin for donating his Tapi Hibiscus Blossom to me~! :3 <3<3
A steady start to what's hopefully a good questing year, I think. ^^
January 3, 2010
First announcement of the new year! :'D <3<3
First of, I'm done with all my commissions~! :3 Meaning I now have my Mask of the Phoenix! Thank you to Bartuc for that! :'>
I've also gotten my Light Spell from Abel. So thank you to him as well! :'D <3<3 In light of this, I have now added a section under my second wave of questing for SNG's. Still have a few to go! So wish me luck on that! :3

2009 AnnouncementsX

December 23, 2009
Thank you very much to SilentBeauty who donated a Lovey Atlantis Dress to me! :3
She's leaving Mene, which is sad, but I still wish her the best! Thank you again! ^^
December 7, 2009
Bought a few commons amounting to less than 1k today from Kanaria~ :3
Also finished up a few transactions with various people in order to build up more funds item-wise for my Vday Belt quest. :'D <3<3
December 4, 2009
Good week this week! =O
Thank you to the Quest Raffle! :'D <3<3 For the Create Your Own Set! ^^
Also, I won User's Pick a third time now! :3 So that really makes me happy. :'D <3<3

November 27, 2009
I WON DEADLY DESIGN!! @_@;;
That is pure win.
Seriously.
*dies*
November 23, 2009
OMGOMGOMGOMG!
Thank you SOOO much to Mozzetti for selling me her Lovelipop at a discounted price!! <3<3<3
One MAJOR quest down now! :3
November 9, 2009
Yay for the end of a fun Halloween event! ^^
Now, time to get serious again. I've officially started on my Vday Belt quest! :'D <3<3 So good luck to me then! ^^
November 7, 2009
I woke up to a wonderful surprise today. @_@;;
Thank you SOO much to Yume for donating to me 11 of the commons I'm questing for! :'D <3<3 She's leaving Mene, and I'm going to miss her a lot though. ;~; <3<3
But thank you very much again! :'D <3<3
November 1, 2009
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! :'D <3<3
Also, thankies SOO much to Chi for her generosity in donating to me a Cloak of Nature! :'D <3<3
It's VERY appreciated! ^^ This Halloween is turning out awesome now~ 8DD;;

October 7, 2009
Very late announcement, but thank you to Bartuc for AB-ing my second art auction! :'D <3<3
That's one quest item down! ^^
October 2, 2009
The past few days have been interesting, to say the least. :x I won't elaborate though, as you probably already know if you're reading this, and this is supposed to only be for questing updates. xDD;;
But anyhows~ Bought a lot of quest commons just now! ^^ As well as loads of other commons. :3
Have probably spent almost 10k in commons now since my last update. xDD;; But hey, all part of the questing, eh? >;]

September 13, 2009
Thank you so much to Nariko for donating her Red Temptress Hairpin to me! :'D <3<3
She's leaving, and I will miss her, even if I haven't known her for too long. :<
It's always sad to see people leaving, after all. =(
September 7, 2009
OMGOMGOMGOMG.
I WON A V-DAY HAIRPIN AND SCARF OF ORDER FROM ANNA'S ART CONTEST. *___*
*dies happily*
I... have no words to say. @_@;;
THANK YOU SO MUCH, ANNA!! <3<3<3

August 24, 2009
Finished Yumehayla's auction arts, so now I finally finished my first wave of CI/EI questing! :'D <3<3
The second wave starts right now! >8D
Well, not really, but my quest thread is updated for when I decide to start the second wave. ^^;;
August 22, 2009
Have yet another affiliate! xDD;; <3<3
Go on to Minuxe's quest thread now and pay her a visit! :>
August 21, 2009
Guess what I bought? MORE COMMONS. Mhmm, yeah, how surprising. >.>;;
Also added two new affiliates~ :3 So, please also go to Dark Lady's and Iroro's quest threads now! ^^
August 18, 2009
Just bought a few commons from Wispy~ ;'D <3<3
Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH to Hatake Ayumi and Hime for gifting me with the Sun Sandals and Green and Gold Isis Slippers respectively. *__* It's very much appreciated~ ;3
Also, I've added my first affiliate! ^^ Please go visit Bear's quest thread now! :3
August 17, 2009
Celes Paradi kept me busy last week, so I am late in saying this. ^^;;
But I WON ADMIN'S PICK! :'D <3<3 This will be the second time I have done so~ :3
So, yay again! ^^ Thank you very much for picking me, Jelly! ;'D <3<3
And thank you also to Strawberry Octopus for donating to me an assortment of EI's from her thread! ^^ <3<3
August 8, 2009
Bought even MORE commons again. xDD;; Gawd, I've spent over 10k now! D: Have. To. Stop! >.<;;
Also, I WON THE MASK OF ATLANTIS FROM THE GBA!! :'D <3<3
Still waiting on Eroy to finish the trade for me, but still, I'm SOOO happy!! <3<3
August 4, 2009
Bought even more commons now. xDD;; Let's just say that I'm getting a good number of commons quests and avatar quests done more quickly than I thought. ^^ Which is a good thing, btw, so I'm no way complaining about it. 8DD;;
Also, Jelly so kindly donated 1k to me! :'D <3<3 So, thank you very much, Jelly! ^^
August 3, 2009
Bought even MORE commons from Uzura. xDD;;
Spend almost 4k :x
But I'm still a very happy commons quester~ 8DD;; <3<3
August 2, 2009
Bought a few more commons, some from my quest thread and some because I felt like it, lolz. xDD;; <3<3

July 26, 2009
Took out some items from my commons quest that I didn't feel I wanted to especially quest for anymore. ^^;; At least, not at this present time. xDD;; I'm still questing for commons though! :>
Also, I've added more future avatars to my avatars quest~ :'D <3<3
July 23, 2009
THANK YOU SO MUCH JEN!! *__*
Because of her, my Harem Sleevegloves collection is COMPLETE. ;o;
Thank you so much again!! <3<3
July 7, 2009
Happy Birthday to me! :'D <3<3
Received lots of greetings and assorted gifts from lots of people here! =O <3<3
I love you guys so much!! *__* Like, seriously. Thank you all SOOO much!! You guys helped make my day, definitely. :3 <3<3

June 20, 2009
Forgot to say earlier that I bought even more commons from Rose.
My total bill on her would have to be over 7k. xDD;; Ah wells~ =P
Anyhows, won't be around as much as before due to hectic schedules. :x Just a head's up. ^^;;
June 13, 2009
Bought some commons, including the Purple Borealis Slippers from Rannie~ :'D <3<3
AND, I bought a gajillion commons from Rose today. xDD;;
Like, no kidding. @_@;; I only stopped after spending around 3k. D: At least she's happy though...? xDD;;
Some are from my commons quest, and others aren't, but I won't list the specifics anymore because it's too much. ^^;;
Needless to say, I'm a VERY happy common hoarder right now. 8DD;; <3<3
June 7, 2009
Thank you so much to Rannie for donating the Nightstalker Bat Hairpin to me! =O <3<3
Also bought a few commons as well~ xDD;; <3<3
June 6, 2009
Finished my Easter '07 EI Set quest! :'D <3<3
Thank you very much to Ebil for reserving the Chicky for me till I had enough gold to purchase it. ^^
So, now, I'll just quest for assorted commons at the moment. xDD;;
June 1, 2009
This is a late addition, but I cannot believe I forgot to mention that I won the Sleepy Melodies Harp and the Yellow Welcome Balloon fro the Quest Raffle! @_@;; SHAME ON ME. D: I'M SORRY MAMA JURU!! ;_;
(written June 29, 2009)

May 29, 2009
Thank you SOO much to Cora for kindly donating to me two commons from my commons quest! *__* <3<3
Also, updated my Completed Quests section. :> Decided to put finished commons sets there aside from finished avatar quests only. xDD;;
May 24, 2009
Bought the White Bunny Plushie from Anglie today! :'D <3<3
ONE MORE ITEM FROM THE EASTER SET TO GO, YO! >83
May 19, 2009
OH GAWD, I WON THE ORIENTAL FAN FROM THE QUEST RAFFLE!! @_@;;
That's one major supposedly future quest down.
SO HAPPY!! THANK YOU QUEST RAFFLE! *__* <3<3
May 18, 2009
Bought my Pierced Bunny Headband from Fiziali for only 6k! @_@;; That's 1k off its real market price, which is a big help for me. *__*
Thank you so much, Fiziali! :'D <3<3
Next quest, White Bunny Plushie! :3
May 14, 2009
Bought the Bunny Hairpin from Roachi yesterday. :'D <3<3
Today, I've officially started my Easter '07 EI set quest! :3 Wish me luck! ^^ <3<3
May 11, 2009
I am back from my expedition to the mountains. xDD;;
By far the MOST adventurous thing I have done with my mother's side of the family. @_@;;
Anyhows, I am tired and groggy and everything in between. So, I'm keeping this short by saying that I bought more commons from wish. Updated that part of my quest now.
*drifts off to dreamland*
May 3, 2009
I won User's Pick! @_@;; OMG, that made my day~ :'D <3<3
I've officially won both Picks now then! :3
Also, I've bought even more commons now. xDD;;

April 28, 2009
Bought an Ayumui's Black Ribbon from Anoni~ Also offered on a ton more commons from other people. Just waiting for them to respond. xDD;; <3<3
April 25, 2009
Been hella busy lately. @_@;;
So, maybe I'm on a mini-hiatus of sorts now. xDD;;
All till May 11, hopefully. :x
On the bright side though, bought a few more commons from my commons quest! :'D <3<3
April 22, 2009
On a mini-hiatus of sorts. ^^;; I'm still on everyday, but I'm real busy now. :x
See below quote for reason. xDD;;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylynne View Post
So, I study in the national university of the country.
It's supported by the government, so our tuition fee is subsidized by taxpayers' moolah.
To "give back" to the people who help pay for our tuition, we do 100 hours of community service.
We're assigned to different cities/places, with different jobs, and etc.
I'm trying to finish the 100 hours asap, so I took an everyday shift. :x
Which I sort of regret, but hey, at least I have 11 other people with me. xDD;;
I will be back to questing for bigger items on May 11 though! :'D <3<3
ALSO, I bought a Hannukah Hairpin and a bunch of other commons! :3
April 11, 2009
Oh wow. @_@;; Thank you once again to Rose for selling to me the Carnival Hairpin for only half its actual price! *__* <3<3
Now, I think I shall take a break from questing for the moment.
Easter Event Commons, here I come! >8D <3<3
April 8, 2009
OMG! Thank you so much again to Suspense for selling me her Golden Claddagh Belt! =D <3<3
And with Yumehayla AB-ing my art auction with both Top o' the Morning Hats (which I'll get when I give her the arts :>), I AM DONE WITH MY ST. PATRICK'S DAY '08 EI'S QUEST! =D <3<3
Now, I only need the Carnival Hairpin to complete my first bout of CI/EI questing! <3<3
April 6, 2009
Bought my Barba the Lamb! Thank you SO much, Suspense! =D <3<3 Quest for Easter '08 EI's are done now! :>
Also, thank you SO much to Yumehayla! She AB'd my art auction with both Top o' The Morning Hats from the St. Patrick's Day '08 set. :>
Only need the Golden Claddagh Belt now~ ALMOST THERE! >8D <3<3

March 27, 2009
Late update yet again. >.>;;
Anyhows, thank you SOO much to Jennifer again for donating 1k to me! :> <3<3
March 23, 2009
Thank you SO much to Jennifer for donating to me a Yumeh Hairpin! =D <3<3
Also, thanks to her 15g donation, I finally reached 5.6k and went happily to bed. 8DD;;
March 15, 2009
Late update, but thank you SO much to jelly for donating 1k to my questie last March 13! <3<3
March 5, 2009
I WON A FEMALE WELCOME TEE!!
Yay for awesome art contests!! :3
This made my day~ 8DD;; <3<3
March 2, 2009
HOMAIGAHD.
THANK YOU LINA FOR MY QUEEN'S CROWN!! <3<3
I am so ecstatic right now, seriously. Nothing else to say about it. @_@;;
*falls and dies of shock*

February 22, 2009
I won lots of prizes from different events in the Valentines' Day event! :3
From Roachi, I won 2nd place, which is a Sept '08 CI set, and 200g from a page prize. =)
From Vixen with a Vendetta, I won a Dragon Helmet, Yumeh Slippers, Hallopop, and a Frozen Warmth. =)
Thank you SO much to you both! =D <3<3
And on kinda old news, I won two sets of prizes from the TGT! I won 2nd place in the Hobo Avatar contest, and 1st place in the Color-Themed Avatar contest. So, yay too! =D <3<3
February 19, 2009
Finally got my Bleeding Hearts Fan today~ :3 <3 Yay! Now my set is complete. =P
February 15, 2009
OMGOMGOMG.
Channah so kindly donated to be a lot of the event items I'm questing for! o_o;; I was soo surprised. Seriously. =|
Thank you SOO much, Channah! <3<3
GOGO PURPLE IRISES! >8D
AND NEW UPDATE
Thank you SOO much to NatalChan for donating to me a Panda Plushie, Eyepatch and a New Years Hairpin! <3<3
I am soo speechless right now. I love today. xDD;; <3
February 13, 2009
Forgot to announce also that I won a Royal Cloak from the GBA from the previous round! 8DD;; So, even though it's not part of my CI quest, it's part of one of my avatar quests, which makes me very happy indeed. :>
Also got the Bee Slippers today from Mama Juru~ :3 Imma make an outfit for it after Valentines' Day. ^^ <3<3
February 12, 2009
HOMAIGAHD I WON THE BEE SLIPPERS IN THE QUEST RAFFLE!
Oh happy day~ 8DD;;
Thank you so much to Mama Juru and the Quest Raffle! :3 I can't believe how lucky I am, considering this was my first time entering. xDD;;
Now I'm going to save up for the Vday event. :>
February 5, 2009
Bought The big BANG to complete my April Fool's '08 EI set! <3<3
February 3, 2009
Rosebleed has kindly given me a Feb '09 set to me today as a present! <3<3
She's seriously awesome, and I'm starting to wonder if she's starting to spoil me consciously. 8DD;;
February 1, 2009
Haven't been active due to RL stuff, sadly. See recent posts for more details.
Too bad I didn't finish my questing for CI's this January though. :< At least I only have 1 more item left to go, though? ^^;;
Also, I won 3rd Runner Up in Glammy's art contest! =D Snagged 2k plus the panties and the spork from the April Fool's Day set for prizes. :3 Thanks so much, Glammy! =) <3

January 19, 2009
Woot! Just bought the Cloak of Healing and the Winter's Flight from Sassy and Candycaneslippers respectively. :3 <3<3
Next quest : Bee Slippers! =D <3
January 16, 2009
OMG! I won my first ever item in the GBA! <3 Thank you to Eroy for the Glacial Circlet! <3<3
January 15, 2009
And yet another very generous donation this January! @_@ Thank you SO much to Roachi for donating to me a Scarf of Chaos!! <3<3
January 12, 2009
Wow. o_o! Thank you SO much to linapoo for her very kind and generous donation! <3<3
I swear, I am honestly very touched by the amount of support I'm getting for my quests this month. It's made my hell month (so far) better already. :3 <3
January 11, 2009
Late update, but I bought myself Raven Wings from Seiki Nova yesterday. xDD;; One CI down, a bunch more to go! 8DD;; <3
January 8, 2009
Wow, this month is so great for me on Mene. Thank you SO much to Creps for his generous gold donation! <3<3
I swear, now I really feel like I can finish a big part of my CI quest by the end of this Jan. xDD;; Wish me luck? ^^;;
January 5, 2009
OMG again! o_o!! Thank you SO much to Rosebleed yet again for donating to me Dove Headwings!! <3<3
January 4, 2009
Update at 3am! 8DD;; Anyhows, OMGOMGOMG. Thank you SO much to Bartuc and Val and the 12 Days of Menemas Christmas Event for kindly donating Panda Slippers to me! <3<3<3 It was a very lovely surprise indeed, and I cannot say thank you enough. :>
January 3, 2009
Woo! Happy New Year everyone! =D <3<3
Thank you very much to Apocrypha for donating to me the Oriental Earrings and the Balloon from Hell! =D <3 First donation for the new year! <3<3

2008 AnnouncementsX

December 30, 2008
OMG! Thanks to Valedia, for I won both scepters from her blitz contests! =D <3 That's one CI quest that's done with. ^^ <3
December 22, 2008
I finished my Christmas avatar today! :3
December 15, 2008
Thank you SO much to Cloth Roses for donating the Horns of Nature CI to me! <3 She's leaving Mene, which is sad. :< But, I'm still really grateful to her kindness in generously donating her things before she leaves. =O <3
December 11, 2008
I've now started on my quest for my Christmas avatar! =D
Also put in two new avatars for my future avatar quests. =) <3
December 9, 2008
Added commons from Hopscotch, Jewel's Dream, Petal Paradise, and The Toy Box to my Commons Quest~
December 8, 2008
OMG! Thank you so much again to swanniee for donating a Scarf of Order to me!! <3<3
Oh! And I forgot to announce before that swanniee had also donated to me beforehand. 8DD;;
Thank you SO much again! <3<3
December 4, 2008
asfhloiewnciahow
o_o;;
I GOT MY PUDAO!! <3<3<3
Thank you SO much to swanniee for selling me one! :> I shall luffles it till the end of the world~ 8D;; <3<3<3
December 2, 2008
Thank you so much to Rosebleed for kindly donating to me this month's CI's! <3<3 She didn't even ask for a drawing. =O
Thank you again, Rosebleed! =D <3
December 1, 2008
Plucky the Ducky received as payment for an auction I held during the Halloween Event. :3 Thank you, Bartuc! =D <3

November 30, 2008
OMG! Thank you very much to Valedia for donating a Spirit of Atlantis to me!! <3<3 One more CI down thanks to her kind generosity. :3
November 26, 2008
Thank you SO much to sweetly25 for donating a Crescent Moon to me! <3<3 Now my first Celes Paradi Set is complete! =D <3
November 24, 2008
Added new commons that I want to quest for from Headworks and Menewshan Imports.
I plan on adding more commons from the other different stores once I find more time. :3
November 16, 2008
Added in a Completed Quests section below the Affiliates section of my quest thread~ <3
November 5, 2008
Updated the items on my CI quest. :3
Changed some details on my current quest for the Pudao of Time.
November 4, 2008
Lols, Tony is Bartuc's muley. xDD;; Changed the donation from Tony to Bartuc. Sorry about that, Bartuc, and thanks again! :3 <3
November 3, 2008
Received a 10g donation from Raze for playing his Wowo game during the Halloween event! :3 <3
November 2, 2008
Roachi has donated to me the Headphones set along with 500g! <3<3 This was for winning her referrals posting contest. :3 Thank you so much, Chi, for your second donation towards my questie! =D
November 1, 2008
OMG! I got a huge donation of Event Item Sets from Tony! <3<3 Thank you very much to Tony! =D <3

October 29, 2008
Kazzlise and kitkat have both generously donated to me during the Halloween Event! <3<3 Thank you so much, you two! :3
Also added in a donation I can't believe I forgot to put. Yumi Mei Flower was my first ever donation here on Mene, and I'm really grateful to her for helping me get started here on my Mene life~ <3
October 25, 2008
Rosebleed kindly donated to me the Waves of Naias and Calesco's Blaze! o_o!! It's my very first CI set! =D Thank you very much, Rosebleed! <3
October 23, 2008
Added all the Event Items I wish to quest for~ :3
October 21, 2008
I won Admin's Pick of the Week! o_o Thank you very much to jellysundae for awarding me with such a prestigious title! <3
Along with the title comes 500 gold. So... yay! First donation to me! 8D
October 20, 2008
Completed my first dream avi! <3
October 19, 2008
Got my Moonlit Bow of Artemis! One more item left to go! :3
October 18, 2008
Added in some commons and CI's to quest for. =)
Got my Winter Night Blouse~ Two more items to go for my dream avi! =D
October 17, 2008
Quest Thread created and opened! =D
Bought all the items I could afford from my current quest avi. xD

[Intro]
[Announcements]
[Current Quest]
[Avatar Quests]
[Item Quests Part 1]
[Item Quests Part 2]
[Donators]
[Affiliates]
[Completed Quests]

Last edited by Rylynne; 01-23-2011 at 12:53 PM..

Rylynne

Old 10-17-2008, 01:19 PM

This is where I put my latest and foremost important quests. These quests are the ones I pay the most attention to, and probably what I'm trying to get at this present time. :3

Valentines' Day 2007 EI's and St. Patrick's Day 2007 EI's :'D <3<3

currently :: Green Clover Hairpin

Well, I've procrastinated on this long enough. xDD;; Time to get serious! >;P I wish to finish these quests before I turn three years old on Mene next year, and while that seems like a totally impossible quest at the moment, I shall stay positive and work towards that goal! :>

[Intro]
[Announcements]

[Current Quest]
[Avatar Quests]
[Item Quests Part 1]
[Item Quests Part 2]
[Donators]
[Affiliates]
[Completed Quests]

Last edited by Rylynne; 01-16-2011 at 10:24 AM..

Rylynne

Old 10-17-2008, 01:20 PM

This is where I put specific avatars I have made in MAC that I wish to quest for. They may not have as much priority as the avatar/s in the Current Quests post, but they are still equally loved and quested for. <3

[Intro]
[Announcements]
[Current Quest]

[Avatar Quests]
[Item Quests Part 1]
[Item Quests Part 2]
[Donators]
[Affiliates]
[Completed Quests]

Last edited by Rylynne; 12-05-2009 at 12:47 PM..

Rylynne

Old 10-17-2008, 01:20 PM

This is where I put the CI's and EI's that I wish to quest for. :3

I am now on my second wave of CI and EI questing! :'D

CONTRIBUTION ITEMS [COMPLETED 7/6/10]
Cloak of Nature Donated
Mask of the Phoenix Auction Payment
Leon the Lion Donated
Astral Halo Donated
Garnet Dragon Sword Donated
Staff of Healing Donated

EVENT ITEMS
Pure Love Boa
Lovelipop Bought at Discounted Price
Valentine's Belt Donated
Valentine's Hair Pin Won in Anna's Contest
Pure Love Sash Bought
Green Clover Hairpin
Golden Clover Hairpin Donated
Orange Balloon

SPECIAL NPC GIFTS
Nalin Sun's Tapi Hibiscus Blossom Donated
Channah's What's That? Head
Channah's OMG! Head
Channah's Chicken in a Chokehold

CONTRIBUTION ITEMS [COMPLETED 3/2/09]
Menewshan Queen's Crown Donated
Scepter of Order and Scepter of Chaos (set) Won in Contests
Cloak of Healing Bought
Scarf of Order Donated and Scarf of Chaos Donated (set) [COMPLETED 1/15/09]
Pudao of Time Bought
Panda Slippers Donated and Bee Slippers Won In Quest Raffle (set) [COMPLETED 2/12/09]
Winter's Flight Bought and Glacial Circlet Won in GBA (set) [COMPLETED 1/19/09]
Dove Wings Donated and Raven Wings Bought (set) [COMPLETED 1/10/09]
Horns of Nature Donated
Spirit of Atlantis Donated
Dove Anklewings and Raven Anklewings (set) Donated
Bee Headphones and Panda Headphones (set) Donated
Waves of Naias and Calesco's Blaze (set) Donated

EVENT ITEMS [COMPLETED 8/24/09]
Carnival Hairpin Bought
Halloween 2007 Set [COMPLETED 11/1/08]
** Hallopop Donated // Ghost Kitties Donated // Pumpkin Candy Holder Donated // Pumpkin Mask Donated // Spooky Hairpin Donated // Lunar Staff Donated // Yumeh Ears and Tail Donated
Festival of Winter Nights 2007 Set [COMPLETED 11/1/08]
** Fancy Cool Boots Donated // Frost Belt Donated // Snow Flakes Donated // Frozen Warmth Donated // Chilled Beauty Donated
New Years Pin Donated
Valentine's Day 2008 Set [COMPLETED 2/19/09]
** Bleeding Hearts Belt Donated // White Heartface Fox Donated // Black Heartface Fox Donated // Bleeding Hearts Hairpin Donated // Bleeding Hearts Boa Donated // Bleeding Hearts Fan Bought
St. Patrick's Day '08 Set [COMPLETED 8/24/09]
** Golden top o' the Morning Top Hat Auction Payment // Silver top o' the Morning Top Hat Auction Payment // Golden Claddagh Belt Bought // Silver Claddagh Belt Donated // Luck of the Irish Donated
Easter '08 Set [COMPLETED 4/6/09]
** Plucky the Ducky Commission Payment // Barba the Lamb Bought
April Fool's Day 2008 Set [COMPLETED 2/5/08]
** Channah's Panties on my head! Art Contest Prize // GIANT Spork Art Contest Prize // The big BANG Bought
Phoenix Jubilee 2008 Set [COMPLETED 11/1/08]
** Festive Wreath Donated // Orchid Petals Donated // Staff of the Orchids Donated // Orchid Hairpin Donated // Engraved Oak Orchid Shield Donated // Grenache Blade Donated
Celes Paradi 2008 Set [COMPLETED 11/26/08]
** Celestial Headdress Donated // Celestial Waist Wrap Donated // Celes Paradi Hairpin Donated // Starfruit Basket Donated // Stardust Sash Donated // Crescent Moon Donated

[Intro]
[Announcements]
[Current Quest]
[Avatar Quests]

[Item Quests Part 1]
[Item Quests Part 2]
[Donators]
[Affiliates]
[Completed Quests]

Last edited by Rylynne; 01-16-2011 at 10:24 AM..

Rylynne

Old 10-17-2008, 01:31 PM

This is where I put the commons that I wish to quest for. :3

HEAD
Hairpin from Heaven
Ayumui's Hats (Purple Donated, White Donated, Pink, and Black Bought)
Temptress Hairpins (Black Bought, Blue Bought, Brown, Pink, Purple Bought, and Red Donated)
Ruby Bells
Lilly Hairpins (White Won from Quest Raffle, Red, and Purple)
Flower Hairpins (Red Donated, Green, and Blue)

TOPS
Silk Robe of Beauty
Pinup Tops (White and Blue)
Dirty Punk Jackets (Turquoise, Militant, Arctic, Shadow, Petal, Verdant, and Sepia)

BOTTOMS
Hanukkah Shorts
Silk Pants of Beauty
Shamrock Skirts (Green and Silver)
Shamrock Pants (Green, Gold, and Silver)
Leprechaun's Pants
Space Skirts (Purple and Light Blue)

SOCKS AND SHOES
Ayumui's Socks (Pink, Black Donated, White Donated, and Purple)
Hanukkah Boots (F)
EGL Shoes (Black and Gold)
Inventor's Riveted Boots (Brown and Black)
Dirty Punk Boots (Sepia, Verdant, Militant, Arctic, Petal, Turquoise, and Shadow)
Boots (Black, Red, Green, Brown, Purple, and Blue)
Starry Boots (Black and White)

ACCESSORIES
Hanukkah Choker
Old Cameo Choker
Sporrans (Blue, Black, Green, Red, Purple Donated, and Brown)
Shamrock Sashes (Shamrock Yellow, Shamrock Silver, Golden Shamrock, Shamrock Golden, and Silver Shamrock)
Dirty Punk Scarves (Meridian Donated, Yellow, Plum, and Viridian)
Circus Sashes (Teal and Blue, Red and Ivory, Orange and Ivory, Red and Purple, and Teal and Purple)

HANDHELD ITEMS
Oriental Lanterns (Purple, Red Bought, and White Bought)
Balloons (from Heaven and from Hell Donated)

[Intro]
[Announcements]
[Current Quest]
[Avatar Quests]
[Item Quests Part 1]

[Item Quests Part 2]
[Donators]
[Affiliates]
[Completed Quests]

Last edited by Rylynne; 01-23-2011 at 12:51 PM..

Rylynne

Old 10-17-2008, 01:32 PM

This is where I express my deepest gratitude to those who are kind enough to donate to me during the course of this quest. :3

Yumi Mei Flower - Tigra the Tiger, Fishnet Stockings, Starry Hairpins (donated on my first day on Mene!) <3
Kazzlise - Atlantica Fan, Orchid Fan, Frosty Crown, Strawberry Truffle Dress <3
kitkat - 10g (for winning 2 page prizes in her Halloween thread) <3
Bartuc - Phoenix Jubilee 2008 Set, Celes Paradi 2008 Set (minus the Crescent Moon), Festival of Winter Nights 2007 Set (minus the Frozen Warmth), Halloween 2007 Set, Bleeding Hearts Belt, and Dove Anklewings and Raven Anklewings (set) o_o <3<3
Raze - 10g (for participating in his Wowo contest during the Halloween event) <3
sweetly25 - Crescent Moon (to complete my Celes Paradi Set) <3
Cloth Roses - Horns of Nature (from her going-away giveaway) <3
CrepsleyKabob - 1,500g <3
Channah - White Heartface Fox, Black Heartface Fox, Bleeding Hearts Hairpin, Bleeding Hearts Boa, Plucky the Ducky, Silver Claddagh Belt, Luck of the Irish, Sunlit Roman Sandals o_o;; <3<3
Fiziali - Pierced Bunny Headband (sold at a discounted price) <3
Cora Lorington - Ayumui's White Hat and Gold Slave Bangles <3
Lura Crane - Nightstalker Bat Hairpin <3
Strawberry Octopus - various EI's <3
Hatake Ayumi - Sun Sandals <3
*Hime* - Green and Gold Isis Slippers <3
Nariko - Red Temptress Hairpin <3
Yume` - Ayumui's White Hat, Blue Temptress Hairpin, Red Flower Hairpin, Sweet Witch Top, Moonlit Top of Artemis, Ayumui's White Socks, Ayumui's Black Socks, Atlantis Belt, Skull Earrings, Bronze Slave Bangles, and Silver Slave Bangles o_o;; <3<3
Mozzetti - for selling me the Lovelipop for cheaper than its real price <3<3
SilentBeauty - Lovey Atlantis Dress <3
Captain Howdy - 1,000g <3
Seiki Nova - Golden Clover Hairpin O_O!!!! <3<3
billiONAiRE[$$] - 856.08g <3
Link~ - Meridian Dirty Punk Scarf, Blue Butterfly Hairpin, Brown Vintage Eyepatch, Brown Escort Leg Guards, Pocket Chain, Silver Pocket Watch <3<3
Ignis - Purple Sporran <3
The Whitewolf Shaman - 250g (through Mother Menewsha) <3
Chi and Kinmotsu - Valentines' Day 2008 EI set (through Chiagi's Charity Center) <3<3
Emma Corrin - Yule Log
Roxxxy - Yule Log and Creamy Cappuchino

For those who have donated twice or more times to my quest~ <3

Roachi - Frozen Warmth // Bee Headphones and Panda Headphones (set), and 500g (for winning her referral posting contest) // Scarf of Chaos (for helping her win the referral contest) // 200g (page prize in her V-day event hangout) <3<3
Rosebleed - Waves of Naias and Calesco's Blaze (set) // Peacock Regalia and Weather Forecast (set) // Dove Headwings // Chaos Armor and Order Armor (set) // Ayumui's Purple Hat and Ayumui's Purple Ribbon // Carnival Hairpin (Bought it from her at half-price o_o!!) <3<3
swanniee - 3k // Scarf of Order (from her TGT giveaway) <3<3
The 12 Days of Menemas Charity Event (hosted by Bartuc and Valedia/Vixen with a Vendetta) - Weather Forecast // Frozen Warmth // Also held contests where I won the Scepters set // Panda Slippers!! o_o!! <3<3
NatalChan - New Years Hairpin and Panda Plushie // Eye Patch <3<3
linapoo - 5,000g // 500g (page prize in her charity) // QUEEN'S CROWN O_O!!!!! <3<3
jellysundae - 1,000g // 1,000g (again xDD) <3<3
Jennifer - Yumeh Hairpin and 15g // 1,000g // whole Harem Sleeveglove set // 2.5k o_o!! <3<3
Chi - Cloak of Nature o_o;; (from her Halloween '09 event thread) // 500g <3<3
Valedia / Vixen with a Vendetta - Spirit of Atlantis (from her Maylla the Mule charity) <3 // VDAY BELT!!!! O_O!!! <3<3
Apocrypha - Oriental Earrings and Balloon from Hell // 1,500g <3<3
Chunsa-chan - 200g and 500g (both through Halloween 2010 thread) <3
KillingFrost - 300g // 1,000g <3

Quest Raffle - Bee Slippers // Oriental Fan // Sleepy Melodies Harp and Yellow Welcome Balloon // Create Your Own Set // Staff of Healing, Garnet Dragon Sword, Leon the Lion, and Astral Halo O_O!!!!!! <3<3<3
Create Your Own Set (12/5/09): Purple Bandana, Red Ladyship Hat, Gold Square Keyhole Space Top, Red Pinup Top, Silver Space Skirt, Pleasantly Purple Skirt, Top From Hell, Purple Big Top Corset, Golden Crew Socks, Mauve Tube Socks, White Stockings, Priest of Fire Shoes, Bronze Tribal Anklets, Gold Medallion Earrings, Gold Tribal Choker, Dovey Red Bloomers, Red Mariachi Tie, Red Plain Belt, Amarande Contacts, Deep Crimson Gloves, Romantic's White Tie, Purple and Red Circus Gloves, Gloves of Light, Heart Tattoo, Blueberry iScream, Purple Pirate Sword, White Lily Hairpin
Giving Back Auction (aka the GBA) - Glacial Circlet // Royal Cloak // Mask of Atlantis O_O!!!! <3<3

Admin's Pick - 500g (10/20/08) // 1,000g (8/11/09)

[Intro]
[Announcements]
[Current Quest]
[Avatar Quests]
[Item Quests Part 1]
[Item Quests Part 2]

[Donators]
[Affiliates]
[Completed Quests]

Last edited by Rylynne; 01-31-2011 at 04:28 PM..

Rylynne

Old 10-17-2008, 01:32 PM

This is for those who wish to exchange links with me for advertisements and such. Keep checking this spot, btw, for my future art shop and auction! =D

[Intro]
[Announcements]
[Current Quest]
[Avatar Quests]
[Item Quests Part 1]
[Item Quests Part 2]
[Donators]

[Affiliates]
[Completed Quests]

Last edited by Rylynne; 08-22-2009 at 03:51 AM..

Rylynne

Old 10-17-2008, 02:26 PM

This is where I shall put my completed quests for you all to see how much progress I've done! =)

Mostly, though, this space will only be for major quests and avatar quests, as I usually just cross out items quests when I've completed them. ^^;

COMPLETED 12/22/08
[imgleft]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h166/Lhanae/Christmas.png[/imgleft]Austere Rhapsody Top Hat Bought
Sunlit Laurels Bought
Golden Kisses Bought
Basic Grey T-Shirt F Bought // Basic Emerald Singlet Bought
Light Missy Top Bought
Cherished Skirt Bought // Gold Space Skirt Bought
Golden Kisses Pants Bought
Silver Dragon Chainmail F Bought
Golden Toffee Socks Bought
Chans Gray SlipOn Bought
Evergreen Gloves Bought // Sun Arm Brace Bought
Red Bandana Bought // Silver Celestial Hoops Bought
White Oriental Lantern Bought
Red Purse Bought

COMPLETED 10/20/08
[imgleft]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h166/Lhanae/screen-capture-5.png[/imgleft] Snowy Suede Boots Bought
Basic Snowy Shorts Bought
Basic Lavender Leg Warmers Bought
Basic Lavendet Singlet Bought
Blue Silver Patterned Harem Skirt Bought
Blue Temptress Hairpin Bought
Moonlit Sash of Tapio Bought // Moonlit Bow of Artemis Bought
sweet Witch Gloves Bought
Winter Night Blouse Bought // Winter Night Bonnet Bought
Deep freeze Necklace Bought
Cool Breeze Shoulder Ruffles Bought
Silver Sapphire Decor Tiara Bought
Frostbite Earrings Bought

COMPLETED 12/5/09
Items c/o Quest Raffle's Create Your Own Set

Easter '07 Set [COMPLETED 6/6/09]
* White Bunny Plushie Bought, Bunny Hairpin Bought, Chicky! on my Head Bought, Pierced Bunny Headband Bought at Discounted Price

HEAD
Frosty Crown Donated
Hanukkah Hairpin Bought
Bee's Antennas Bought
Nightstalker Bat Hairpin Donated
Ayumui's Bows (Purple Donated, White Bought, Pink Bought, and Black Bought)
Orchid Hairpins (Pink Bought, Orange Bought, and Peach Bought)
Laurels (Starlit Won in Charity, Moonlit Bought, and Sunlit Bought)
Bands (Love, Flirty, and Bitter Bought)
Superstar Headphones Bought
Panda Ear Muffs Bought

TOPS
Strawberry Truffle Dress Donated
Tangerine Odyssey Jacket Bought
Sweet Witch Top Donated
Moonlit Top of Artemis Donated
Hanukkah Shirt Bought
Trim Bodices (Silver, Yellow, Golden, and Green) Gifted
Starry Top (Black and White) Bought

BOTTOMS
Moonlit Skirt of Artemis Bought
Hanukkah Skirt Bought

SOCKS AND SHOES
Sandals (Sunlight Bought, Starlight Bought, and Moonlight Bought)
Purple Borealis Slippers Bought
Centurion Sandals Bought
Leggings (Regret and Cherished Bought)
Roman Sandals (Moonlit Bought, Sunlit Donated, and Starlit Bought)
Heels (Bitter Hag and Luuuv Guru Bought)
Yáng Shoes Bought
Midnight Aristocrat Boots Won in Contest

ACCESSORIES
Eye Patch Donated
Hulahula Necklace Bought
Oriental Earrings Donated
Midnight Aristocrat Ribbon Bought
Celestial Eardrops (Golden Bought and Silver Bought)
Harem Sleevegloves (Purple, Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Black, and White Donated)
EGL Chokers (Black and Pink Bought)
Atlantis Belt Donated
Skull Earrings Donated
Slave Bangles (Bronze Donated, Gold Donated, and Silver Donated)
Bronze Tribal Anklets Won from Quest Raffle
Golden Slave Collar Bought
Paw Bag Bought

HANDHELD ITEMS
Fans (Mauve Dreams Bought, Atlantica Donated, Burning Desires Bought, and Orchid Donated)
Panda Plushie Donated

[Intro]
[Announcements]
[Current Quest]
[Avatar Quests]
[Item Quests Part 1]
[Item Quests Part 2]
[Donators]
[Affiliates]

[Completed Quests]

Last edited by Rylynne; 01-23-2011 at 12:52 PM..

Rylynne

Old 10-17-2008, 02:28 PM

Another reserve post...

AND I'M DONE! 8D

Feel free to come in, post, and chat now~ <3

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 10-18-2008, 01:21 AM

Very nice setup =)

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-18-2008, 02:11 AM

Oh! The banners look so good set up like that ^^

Rylynne

Old 10-18-2008, 02:18 AM

@ Bartuc : Thank you very much. :3 It's all thanks to Chi's great work though. 8D

@ Roachi : Lol, thanks. xD But hey, your banners were already pretty in the first place. >=] *huggles* Thanks again for them~ ;]

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 10-18-2008, 02:47 AM

Chi did that for you?

Rylynne

Old 10-18-2008, 02:53 AM

Roachi. =P And well, I ordered it from her shop, but she got it done real fast. xD It's why I set this up faster than I expected. :3

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-18-2008, 02:54 AM

@Nae - I didn't think they were, but they look good now that they're set up lol.
@Bartuc - *nods* ^^

Rylynne

Old 10-18-2008, 02:59 AM

Don't you trust me when I say they're lovely, Chi? ;] Lol. xDD

And maybe I should stop referring to you as Chi when I'm talking to other people. It just confuses people. xD Am I still the only one who calls you Chi, btw? I want it to remain my special nickname for you~ =P

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-18-2008, 03:26 AM

Haha yes your the only one who calls me chi.
I don't really have any nicknames on here, everyone calls me roachi xDD =]

Rylynne

Old 10-18-2008, 03:32 AM

Lol. xDD Yay for me then~ Chi's MY nickname. 8D Some people say Ryl now, but yeah, that's probably only cause Rylynne's so long. xD

Oh! And for the record, you're the only one who calls me Nae either. ;]

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 10-18-2008, 03:32 AM

Hehe, old habits yeh??
I like those nicknames anyways =]
I still call all my gaia friends who are on here by their gaia names.
Cept Nivvy. Coz I don't like her name on Gaia lol.

Rylynne

Old 10-18-2008, 03:36 AM

Yep, old habits die hard. xDD Besides, Chi can be used both ways for you anyway~ 8D

And why? What's Nivvy's Gaian name? =O

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-18-2008, 03:49 AM

*dances into the thread* whee!!

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-18-2008, 03:52 AM

I call you Rylenne because I feel like it 8D LOL

Your thread is so cute~ I want to draw a headshot of my avi and make it my quest banner haha.
Maybe in the winter...

Rylynne

Old 10-18-2008, 03:53 AM

Yaay, Sei found it! xDD

*dances with Sei* 8D

@ Platty : Lol, okies then. xD And thank you~ :3 Roachi should take the credit for the banners though. <3

Oohh, that'd be very pretty. <3<3 Platty has lovely arts~ 8D

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-18-2008, 03:54 AM

We need to have parties in multiple threads, yes!