Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 02-09-2011, 12:41 AM

Yeah, it was truely bizarre. We showed up one Tuesday, and she wasn't in, the next week they were closed, and the week after the lady who runs the place was surprised to see us because they hadn't been doing speech for 3 weeks apparently. No one called us or anything. It really sucked. We've about given up on the place and are going to try to get him into speech therapy at the Head Start he goes to. He takes a while to warm up to people, but some speech therapy even if he doesn't participate for a while is better than none I suppose. </3

Thats so awesome that they're doing home visits though! I think children make much better progress with home visits. It's their usual environment so they're more comfortable, and they want to show new people things and so they get taken all around the house and it's just... it's cool. (:

roocee
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via AIM to roocee Send a message via MSN to roocee Send a message via Yahoo to roocee

Old 02-09-2011, 04:18 AM

That's just crazy and no phone call. I'm shocked at that.

Yes the home visits have been such a huge help for all of this. Her doctor is so impressed with her progress.