Kyuuketsuki_Kisu
♥ The Queen of Hearts b...

Old 03-20-2010, 03:47 AM

Yes it is...I'm working on aquiring my heart staff.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-20-2010, 03:50 AM

Lol ooooooooooo me likey! -wants to bow but refuses- my hat will fall off and then it'll get dirty and.....>_> eeeesh -shiver- not good-- plus.. you're a big meany!!!!! (jk of course!)

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-20-2010, 03:54 AM

I beg your pardon, Miss. Kai La Morte? OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! <-Hehe, practicing!

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-20-2010, 03:57 AM

-takes the hat off, bows while grinning, my mouth curling at the edges- Siobhan Hatter at your service, better known as Mad Hatter II

lol! XD so much fun so far!!!!! heheheh omgomgomgomgomg these shoes work sooooooo much better!!!!!!! -jumps around giddy-

how much is your staff?

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-20-2010, 03:58 AM

Thousand freaken gold...And I gotta get off in a few minutes...*Pouts* Dumb other people who wanna use the computer...Should take off their heads....

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-20-2010, 04:00 AM

>_> you should <_< -grins wickedly- you'll have it the next time you sign on

NoeleneRose2
RPing is awesome!
Send a message via MSN to NoeleneRose2 Send a message via Yahoo to NoeleneRose2

Old 03-21-2010, 05:14 AM

*his head appears bit as he smiles widely* So how is my costume looking so far? Am I looking the part my dear? *dissappears as he giggles bit*

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-21-2010, 05:18 AM

cheshie! you look stunning so far!!! -frowns while he fades, jumping at the air attempting to grab the mist of the age-old feline- darnit... father told me how to---- ....-grins wildly- i have a hat for you! one like my own but different! different from mine but the same as yours!

NoeleneRose2
RPing is awesome!

Old 03-21-2010, 05:28 AM

ooo *appears agian ontop of your hat as he grins* I would love a hat.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-21-2010, 05:56 AM

a hat unlike mine but your own? a hat like t'is one chessie? -pulls out a bright purple and blue stripped fez, grinning happily- a hat like mine but unlike your own!

NoeleneRose2
RPing is awesome!

Old 03-21-2010, 05:59 AM

*Cheshie grin grew wider as he grabbed the hat as he placed it on his head * Mmmmm not bad hatter not bad. I do quite enjoy this hat that is like yours but unlike my own. *giggles agian as he disappeared slowly*

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 03-21-2010, 07:10 AM

How does this look work for a Hatter cousin?

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-21-2010, 07:20 AM

hrmmmm perhaps the top hat with the black and purple stripes and the feather protruding from the side?

Cheshie
you really like it? like pitter-patter loves the rain? or tweedledee loves tweedledum? -yawns and stretches outward-

i tried my hardest to make her look 12... but i dont think it worked.... love the picture-- looks a tad too old....

*CLICK THE PICTURE FOR A LARGER VIEW!*

Last edited by Kai La Morte; 03-21-2010 at 07:57 AM..

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-21-2010, 07:35 PM

come on people!!!!!!!! all we need is someone to play alice and we'll have the means to open the RP!!!!! making alice isnt that hard people.....

Snowstorm Tears
Enchantress of the Moon
Send a message via AIM to Snowstorm Tears Send a message via MSN to Snowstorm Tears

Old 03-21-2010, 07:55 PM

Not sure if its taken but I'd like the White Queen.
I haven;'t seen the movie yet and don't really remember the old one but this looks like a lot of fun. ^^

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-21-2010, 07:58 PM

alright, fill out the character sheet please and dress in ALL the white clothing you have then! .. lol if you have any :XD

ohhhhhhhhhh and she's really sweet, she's not self-centered however she is not allowed to harm any living being >_> =nods- she's sweet, mild mannered, loving, compassionate and loves to help.. she's the complete OPPOSITE of the red queen -nods-

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-21-2010, 08:00 PM

>.< *Glares* Don't push it, Miss. Hatter...

I can be perfectly kind! <-So lying,

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-21-2010, 08:05 PM

Siobhan: -cocks an eyebrow- not what father has told me.. and not what i have seen -laughs then shakes her head, tipping her hat to the white queen-

Kai: did you know that Siobhan isnt actually hatter's biological daughter? she's his apprentice and adopted daughter

Snowstorm Tears
Enchantress of the Moon
Send a message via AIM to Snowstorm Tears Send a message via MSN to Snowstorm Tears

Old 03-21-2010, 08:07 PM

I don't have any white clothing o.x
I'll go buy some really quick and here's the Character thingy:

I WANT TO BE IN YOUR AWESOME ROLEPLAY!

Mene Name:Snowstorm Tears
Name: I don't know her name >.<
Mother/Father: I.. don't know ;-;
Side: I'm Guessing Alice's side ^^;

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-21-2010, 08:10 PM

Coolness, whoot! ^^

And Miss Hatter, if you'll be so kind as to watch your tounge...<-Really, really trying to be nice! (Talking through my teeth, but I think I'm getting there...) Or I'll have your head removed so you can no longer waggle that tounge.

>.< I failed...*Wails*

Snowstorm Tears
Enchantress of the Moon

Old 03-21-2010, 08:15 PM

Oh curious, assuming I can'tfind good white items,could i get lightblue items instead?

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-21-2010, 10:30 PM

cant get the good items huh? -thinks then smiles heading off to donate- i'd assume you can do a mix lol just try and mainly stay white if you please....

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuuketsuki_Kisu View Post
Coolness, whoot! ^^

And Miss Hatter, if you'll be so kind as to watch your tounge...<-Really, really trying to be nice! (Talking through my teeth, but I think I'm getting there...) Or I'll have your head removed so you can no longer waggle that tounge.

>.< I failed...*Wails*
-perks an eyebrow again, looking over at the queen then laughing rather obnoxiously- i dont fear your threats , i have no reason to -tilts her head to the side then shoves her hands into her pockets, the needles protruding catches upon the fabric, tearing just the slightest amount-

you didnt fail! -comforts-

Last edited by Kai La Morte; 03-21-2010 at 10:34 PM..

Snowstorm Tears
Enchantress of the Moon

Old 03-21-2010, 10:38 PM

Well, I only had 500 gold but look at my avvie now and tell me if that's good enough. I don't think there's any pure white hairstyles but I did the best with what I had. Is it good enough for now? ^^;

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-21-2010, 10:41 PM

*Sniffles* I was trying to be nice...

Oh well, burn some cards, break some hearts, beat some people with my staff. Don't forget your daily beheading...Got my to do list ready!

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 03-21-2010, 10:44 PM

-tilts her head to the queen with wide, curious eyes- you kill innocent creatures!! -exclaims loudly, suddenly falling down then looking up at the ceiling giggling madly- the sky has fallen!! and the red queen isnt wearing bloomers -giggles more-

Snow
lol it's perfect for now! ^^;; just, as you get more gold, try and build onto it -nods- dont forget, she's a queen and will need to look regal! there's a silver headpiece in headworks for 750 gold or lower i believe, you could possibly try and save up for it? could be a goal perhaps?

oooookay i'm tired and my allergies are killing me-- time for a nap!