OfeliaLaroose
Revived

Old 09-20-2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
welll..... some things. like hugging and kissing are okay. but things like *&$*%& and BJ and fingering and oral just seeem soooooo wrong. yet i've seen it happen in public all the time o.O

and personally i don't like my butt be grabbed in public. ^-^

you see that stuff in public?!
D:

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-20-2012, 09:32 PM

Tea: PDA is tolerable to a certain degree.

GM: I've been working in the office. I've been sending all of these invoices to the companies and my boss wants me to badger them since some of them have invoices from the beginning of the year. Money issues...

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

@GM: If I chat and play Attack of the Fangirls I always forget about my game haha. I'm total crap at Mad Gallop and all, but it's the only game that I don't get bored of easily. xD

@Shadami: You see blowjobs and stuff in public? D:

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfeliaLaroose View Post

you see that stuff in public?!
D:
EXACTLY!!! its gross :[

i saw this one chick driving a yellow car. and we have this game called yellow car i win. .. litteraly that's it. so of course we all look over at the car. and she's giving her boyfriend.. or... guy friend who knows. a hand job!!! #)%&#% say what?????

on the thruway... in public. THAT"S PUBCLIC. i don't care if its in your car. you're on a public high speed road you morons!

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 09:33 PM

-pokes GM with my Sword- Do you really wantto do that again?

I am just kidding Poet.. >.>>' i have way too much energy

BTW a SQUIRREL JUST RAN INTO MY WINDOW AND SCARED ME (I am in the basement so this happens atleast once a week :(

OfeliaLaroose
Revived

Old 09-20-2012, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
EXACTLY!!! its gross :[

i saw this one chick driving a yellow car. and we have this game called yellow car i win. .. litteraly that's it. so of course we all look over at the car. and she's giving her boyfriend.. or... guy friend who knows. a hand job!!! #)%&#% say what?????

on the thruway... in public. THAT"S PUBCLIC. i don't care if its in your car. you're on a public high speed road you morons!
EW no. oh my god.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 09:35 PM

The rules of PDA according to me:

1. NO tongue, that's way more than ANYONE wants to see.
2. Keep your kisses short.
3. Don't complain about a slight kiss from any orientation. Seriously, 2 girls, 2 guys, 1 guy 1 girl, a sweet short kiss is cute not gross. Grow up.
4. Don't grope each other. Light touching is fine, but don't act like you're using a stress ball.
5. Sexual stuff should stay behind locked doors... or if you absolutely must do it in public go find a bathroom or go really... really deep into the forest. We don't want to hear OR see anything.
6. Anything else that's just plain disturbing.

---------- Post added 09-20-2012 at 02:36 PM ----------

Oh yeah... and for the "slave" fetishes... just keep it behind closed doors... fetishes are private NOT public...

OfeliaLaroose
Revived

Old 09-20-2012, 09:36 PM

I agree with Poet.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 09:37 PM

I like resting my hand on my boyfriends butt in public... i actually like walking while doing that to him... or just holding hands occasionally we kiss >.>" but not much more other then talk about random things >.<"

I expect the same thing of other couples in public

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
The rules of PDA according to me:

1. NO tongue, that's way more than ANYONE wants to see.
2. Keep your kisses short.
3. Don't complain about a slight kiss from any orientation. Seriously, 2 girls, 2 guys, 1 guy 1 girl, a sweet short kiss is cute not gross. Grow up.
4. Don't grope each other. Light touching is fine, but don't act like you're using a stress ball.
5. Sexual stuff should stay behind locked doors... or if you absolutely must do it in public go find a bathroom or go really... really deep into the forest. We don't want to hear OR see anything.
6. Anything else that's just plain disturbing.

---------- Post added 09-20-2012 at 02:36 PM ----------

Oh yeah... and for the "slave" fetishes... just keep it behind closed doors... fetishes are private NOT public...
i agree with these rules

on a completely different note. This thought just popped into my head because of the number of public bathrooms i've been in that have the most obnoxious locations for toilet paper. What is the ideal location from the toilet for toilet paper? hmm i wonder.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 09:38 PM

@ DD - That's fine... resting is fine... I've seen people do it... doesn't bother me... but when I see a massive crease in the pants (implying an attempt to smash them) it's just wrong...

RoadToGallifrey
Penpal

The reason I asked was because today at the bus stop there was this couple standing like right next to me and the guy was proper eating the lassie's face and I felt so awkward it's unreal but I couldn't stop watching so I felt like a total creep. I'm weird when it comes to PDA to be honest. Like I don't like people proper snogging in public if there are a lot of other people there, but I went past someone's car once when they were having sex and I thought it was hilarious. xD

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertdesiert View Post

BTW a SQUIRREL JUST RAN INTO MY WINDOW AND SCARED ME (I am in the basement so this happens atleast once a week :(
ROFL I am laughing my butt off. That is hilarious. My co-worker once saw a squirrel run into her car during a tornado.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 09:40 PM

@ Sha - Within reach period.

@ Tea in a Bucket - That would be curiosity...

@ DD - A squirrel? I'd totally keep it!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky3 View Post
ROFL I am laughing my butt off. That is hilarious. My co-worker once saw a squirrel run into her car during a tornado.
i felt bad but i laughed at that too. xD bad cause it scared them o.o laughed cause.. well its funny. xD

RoadToGallifrey
Penpal

What would be curiosity?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurditea View Post
The reason I asked was because today at the bus stop there was this couple standing like right next to me and the guy was proper eating the lassie's face and I felt so awkward it's unreal but I couldn't stop watching so I felt like a total creep. I'm weird when it comes to PDA to be honest. Like I don't like people proper snogging in public if there are a lot of other people there, but I went past someone's car once when they were having sex and I thought it was hilarious. xD
i think that's why PDA is bad for the most part... you don't really want to see it, but its right there and its so out of place that you have to watch.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 09:42 PM

@ Tea in a Bucket - Not being able to stop staring like a creeper?

I dunno... I moreso glare than stare though...

Gmwolflord
Knight

Old 09-20-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky3 View Post
Tea: PDA is tolerable to a certain degree.

GM: I've been working in the office. I've been sending all of these invoices to the companies and my boss wants me to badger them since some of them have invoices from the beginning of the year. Money issues...
That doesn't sound like fun. Hopefully it goes easy.

Quote:
@GM: If I chat and play Attack of the Fangirls I always forget about my game haha. I'm total crap at Mad Gallop and all, but it's the only game that I don't get bored of easily. xD

@Shadami: You see blowjobs and stuff in public? D:
I can't deny i occasionally forget it too. Mad gallop is fun though, I find its actually easier to make a better score if it runs a little slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertdesiert View Post

*Draws his sword* Maybe I do... maybe i don't... ninja versus pirate. ...I'd so keep a squirrel, and name him Gir

RoadToGallifrey
Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 09:44 PM

@Shadami: Yes! That's why I don't like it. Also, if it was the other round, I'd feel total awkward because I know people would be watching me. Idk how people can do it D;

@Poet: It was probably more jealousy to be honest, the guy was pretty hot haha /shot

@GM: Same here, unless he runs too slow and I click the boost button and it still doesn't jet through the enemy

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
@Shadami: Yes! That's why I don't like it. Also, if it was the other round, I'd feel total awkward because I know people would be watching me. Idk how people can do it D;

@Poet: It was probably more jealousy to be honest, the guy was pretty hot haha /shot

@GM: Same here, unless he runs too slow and I click the boost button and it still doesn't jet through the enemy
that voyerisum.. something.. or other ... uhhhhh fetish?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

@ Bucket - erm... hot doesn't make them any better kissers... or any better to kiss...

Gmwolflord
Knight

Quote:

Oh I know. I occasionally have to tap the key like three times to get him to jet if an enemy is ahead of me. If I just want to mess around, the boost is almost hair trigger sensitive.

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-20-2012, 09:46 PM

GM: Yeah I definitely don't want to work in the finance sector. I don't know how people can even study it. lol

Tea: I agree. I feel like eyes are on me so I just avoid it completely.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
i had this weird thought...

whenever you see people doing that just start giggling. and than look away. and than look back and giggle again. just really quick and short. xD

see if people start to get the idea.