--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to --love.x.hate--

Old 08-19-2007, 02:48 AM

This RP is about High school students, where there are the populars, the geeks/nerd, the football jocks, and the normal people. There will be romance and violence, but mostly there will be drama. Feel free to join no matter what.

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-19-2007, 02:51 AM

Name: Janice
Group: The popular
Look: Long blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny and tall.
Personality: Mean to the geeks/nerds, nice to the popular and flirty to the football jocks.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 08-19-2007, 08:56 AM

Name- Tifa
Age- 16
Group- Normal
Looks-
Personality- Kind, sweet and helful. Can be mystierious and shy at times but normally just gets on with it. Very bright and bubbley.
Other- Has two younger siblings. Studied martial arts. Loves art nd design and he hobbie is Anime/Manga.

Sayumei
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Sayumei Send a message via MSN to Sayumei

Old 08-19-2007, 08:21 PM

Name: Hitomi
Group: The normal.
Look:
One Two Three Four As a kid
Personality: She is the more kept and mysterious type. When around friends, cunning, playful, and eccentric. Around strangers, Hitomi is sweet and kind. Sometimes shy, depending on her mood. When moody (sad/angry) she is an emotional wave. If it's really bad, she relies on the silent treatment. She is very VERY protective of her friends or the person she likes.
Other: She LOVES to watch anime and read manga. Its a passion, almost. ( Just like me in real life. ;D ... >3> ) She is very artistic and loves to draw and paint. Music is her life. She had a phobia of spiders and thunder/lightning storms.

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-19-2007, 09:38 PM

The crowds part as Janice walks past strutting her stuff down the hallway.
Janice walks up to her locker and makes up herself for class.

Sayumei
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-19-2007, 11:12 PM

Hitomi smacked her lips together, after applying a light kiwi gloss. Her binder and notebooks were pressed against her large bust, which of course was the center of attention to most guys. Although, she hadn't had a date in over a year. Social suicide! was her only thought towards this. Lack of relationships brought her reputation down greatly. Being a 'norm', as the fellow cliques call her, wasn't very good, either, though.

As she was sauntering down the hall, Janice caught her eye. She was the single most popular girl in school. The tapping of her shoes against the tile paused. Hitomi froze up at Janice's appearance. Dare she talk to her? Perhaps it could bring up her social status.. "Good morning, Janice. You looking stunning as always." She cracked a weak smile; forced, you could say.

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-19-2007, 11:29 PM

"Of course I look stunning, why wouldn't I?". said Janice flipping her hair. "Wait, do I know you from somewhere?...Oh well I doubt it, anyways I'm having a BE COOL PARTY this weekend, I'm inviting all the football jocks, populars, and a little bit of the norms, I think you're cool so I guess you're invited, better be there if you wanna move up to the popular group, Well Bye". Janice walked away flipping her hair.

Sayumei
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-20-2007, 12:00 AM

As Janice walked away, Hitomi pumped her fist slightly, biting down unto the plush of her lower lip. Invited to a cool party?! This would be excellent for her reputation. "I'll be there!" She shouted after her, before walking off to class with a grin.

sagababe666
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to sagababe666

Old 08-20-2007, 09:41 AM

Name: Angel
Group: Norms
Look:
Personality: Shy, kinsd, caring and loyal.

Aeisha
Only Slightly Insane
Send a message via MSN to Aeisha

Old 08-20-2007, 10:40 AM

Name: Finn
Group: normal
Look:
Personality: Friendly and open she doesn't judge many people and can sometimes be considered naive or in some cases oblivious to things that are going on around her.

` Ebil
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-21-2007, 06:03 AM

Name- Stormy
Age- 17
Gender-Female
Group- The Normal
Look-
Personality-Cold at first, Keeps to herself. Tends to be bitter and does not speak of her past. She has a hard time opening up to people.

[i hope you dont mine me joining : 3 ]

` Ebil
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-21-2007, 06:07 AM

Stormy walked down the halls with a bored expression on her face. School is so boring these days she thought to herself as she continued to walk. Making her way to the school court yard she looked at the different roses and 3 fountains that were in a row. She skipped first period because the teacher bored you to death literally until you fell asleep which she didnt feel like getting detention again.

xAngelic Girlx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2007, 09:10 AM

Name: Rose
Group: normal.
Look:
Personality : Cold at first but okay when you know her.

Zombie Secks
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Zombie Secks Send a message via MSN to Zombie Secks

Old 10-29-2007, 03:15 PM

• Name: Christ 'Zombie' [Freinds call her Zombie]
    Group: Goths/Outcasts.
    Look: Uhh Avatar? ^^;;
    Personaility: Christ's personaility is all complex... In otherwords she dose not tell.
    --------------------------------

Seventeen yearold Christ was sitting outside of the school looking through her backpack.. Checking things over to make sure she's got all her home work to hand in and to ensure she has all the books she needs for class along with her art kit.. "Homework, Check. Ar, Check, Books..... Check!" she mumbled as she browsed through her bag.

Zipping it up she ran up the school stairs and into the halls.. where she snuck past all the 'normals' and popular kids.. She did not like being bothered so early in the morning... And knowing the popular crowd likes bothering the outcasts in the morning before class.. she hoped not to be spotted.

ai na tenshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 09:26 PM

Name: Tenshi
Group: Normal
Looks: She half human half Cat girl with a black tail.

Personality: She like to draw and paint and Love to talk to other people in school. But is alittle shy when it come to guys since she not a nomal girl in school. She like to smile and have fun so don't get her wrong that she like to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tenshi walk down the halls in school to go to her locker to get her books for the next class. " Why can't I have two art class -sigh- I really don't know why I need English class." She close her locker and walk to her english class.

Jennifer Bean
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2007, 08:43 PM

Name: Jennifer
Group: Geek
Looks: Tall and gawky, with short red hair and black glasses.
Personality: Knowing she'll never join the ranks of the populars, she has learned to make her own fun and to never take anyone's crap. She's friendly but suspicious of most people. She is very clever and smart and dreams of someday becoming a CIA operative.

Jennifer Bean
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2007, 08:54 PM

Jennifer hobbled down the hall, juggling her bag in one arm and her books in the other. She walked fast, both because she was late for a meeting with her physics teacher and his room was near the Popular's usual hangout. "Please God, don't let them bother me; I don't have the time to deal with them," she prayed quietly to herself as she passed the gorgeous men and women who dominated the school. Suddenly, she lost her grip on her books, and she forlornly watched them topple to the floor. "Dammit!" her mind screamed. "I hope they didn't see that."

` t e a
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 04:28 AM

Name: Lilah
Group: Others would label her as 'Goth' or 'Emo' but only her close friends know how colorful she is inside. She'd consider herself normal.
Look: Hair dyed to the color of 'Chocolate Covered Cherry' and wears enough eye makeup to accentuate her pretty blue eyes. 5'7" and average weight, always in jeans, a black tee, and converse. Secretly LOVES the color pink.
Personality: Doesn't talk much when she's away from her friends. Loves to smoke, but tries to hide it from everyone. Easily amused and loves to laugh.

---------
Lilah quickly took three last loving puffs on her cigarette before turning on to the dewy grass. She tightened her scarf and tossed the smoky cigarette over her shoulder while starting to rifle through her purse for perfume. After a quick spritz, she entered the school and spotted Janice down the hall nuzzling some jock and inviting him to her party. She laughed softly under her breath and passed by Jennifer and heard a thud on the ground. Lilah quickly stooped and helped Jennifer gather her books. Don't let them make you so nervous, she said. It's easier to laugh about things than to stress.

She smiled at Jennifer and checked her watch. Class was in fifteen minutes. She stood and wondered whether or not she did her homework, or if there was any for that matter.

Jennifer Bean
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2007, 08:14 PM

Jennifer thanked Lilah as she took her books from her. "I don't usually spazz around them, but it hasn't been the best morning." She paused as she studied her face. "Don't we have first period together?"

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 11-11-2007, 10:36 PM

Name: Alicia
Group: normal
Look:
Personality/bio:Alicia is a very shy girl and she finds it hard to fit in anywhere. She resently moved here after the death of her mother. Her father and her live in an apartment just down the road from the school and she walks to school everyday.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 11-11-2007, 10:39 PM

((I have to go around 5 but I’ll be back later ok))
Alicia stood by her locker banging and kicking it hoping it would open. It was her first day at a new school and already she was having trouble. Why couldn't we have just stayed at least there I had friends she thought as she kept on trying her combination over and over again. This is useless.She thought.

MaydayKoigo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2007, 06:57 PM

((Name: May Koigokoro
Group: The Geeks, she also considers herself normal.
Look:
Long brown hair, emerald eyes, slim and short, likes to wear dresses mostly but can wear geeky clothing, casual clothing, and/or gothic styled clothing for formal wear, she has soft pale skin and small features.
Personality: Caring, kind, interested in others, she is nice to all high school groups as she hates shutting people out due to thier label, she's romantic and intelligent, she gets hurt very easily but mostly blames herself when this happens, she tries to stick up for people and longs to make new friends :) She is shy but tries to speak out wen nessesary.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May stood at the gates of her new school, she looked around helplessly wondering where the hell she was supposed to go for her first class. She rifled through her pocket to find the time table that was sent to her via the post a week before she arrived at the school.
"Art..room 234" She said aloud to herself.
May started to walk as she studied the time table..
"Ewch" She said as she accidently stepped on a ciggarette butt on the grass. She looked at the huge building in front of her, and decided to venture in to find her classroom. "Its ok, I have 15 minutes to find it" She thought.
People passed her laughing and joking to themselves and she hid her face out of paranoia, not relising she had entred the wrong part of the builing May carried on up the stairs still studying her time table hoping to make more sense of it, unaware of a small pile of trash she was about to slip on as she reached the 2nd floor....
*sliiiip -THUD- *

MaydayKoigo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-30-2007, 01:32 PM

((Is this thread still active?))

Faded
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Faded Send a message via MSN to Faded Send a message via Yahoo to Faded

Old 12-01-2007, 12:14 AM

Name: Maiku Kamishiro
Group: Normal (?)
Looks: [x]

MaydayKoigo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-01-2007, 10:10 PM

((Fuck it, lol I thought someone would take notice of May's stupid fall xD, thus starting a pick up and a conversation but I'll just continue without that lol, this next bit is aimed at Luna_Lust_Goddess, Please reply Alicia ^^ <3))

May stood up and brushed herself off shamefully, She continued to walk down the corridor.
"Ok, today is going worse than I thought It would" She thought, she crossed her arms self comfortingly, her timetable becoming squashed under her arms.
She noticed a girl standing at a set of lockers, she was fiddling with the combination dial looking rather stressed. She mustve been having trouble with her combination or something...
May cleared her throat and made her way in the girls direction, She stood next to the girl and her troublesome locker awkwardly. her mind flashed forward to the night before when she was giving her self a pep talk:
"C'mon May you need to start speaking to other people and not be so antisocially quiet!"
"Um, Hi..do you need any help with that?" She said politely.