Sayoshi

Old 10-22-2014, 05:38 AM

Hello! My name is Sayoshi. I came here because my friend, gross paige, found it.
Still trying to figure things out, but I think I can do it on my own with no help.
So, I think that's okay if no one posts on here tonight.
It's late anyways!

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-22-2014, 05:44 AM

Yeah, Menewsha is pretty dead this time of night. A few night owls are kicking around, but most North American Menewshans are asleep, and the UK folks are either... also asleep, or getting up for work or school. So it's pretty much the NA night owls and the folks over in Asia at this time! But enough about time zones...

Welcome to Menewsha! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? What sorts of things do you like?

Sayoshi

Old 10-22-2014, 05:54 AM

I like to watch anime and draw, though I don't do much drawing anymore.
I also like spending time with my boyfriend and my online friends. We do stuff like this a lot.
I think I'm gonna keep exploring around, but I'll still reply!

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-22-2014, 06:02 AM

Ah, yes, boyfriend time. The ultimate drainer of free time! I think my productivity has shot down through the floor since I started dating my guy.

Oh yes, do explore! And let me know if you have any questions about the site. I'd be glad to help!

Oh, and one quick little tip. Flobs like those cute little hearts and bows you have on your post aren't allowed. It's considered a form of image spam. Yours are totally cute and unintrusive, but since some people just go crazy with flobs, they had to be outlawed entirely. You know, like some people do with a million flashing pictures, and practically a paragraph of song lyrics? Yeah. You won't get in any trouble for what you've done, just will need to omit them from future posts. You can keep your text formatted and pink, though!!

Sayoshi

Old 10-22-2014, 06:09 AM

Ah, okay! Can do. I just wanted to be cute.

Startin' to get the hang of things, btw!

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-22-2014, 06:21 AM

I don't blame you! You can put that cute lil image in your signature if you want, though!! If you click on "My Account" on the blue bar up top, you'll find "edit signature" somewhere on the left side in that list of options. You can just stick the image in there and have one half of your flob, perfectly legal!

That's great! The site is pretty intuitive if you have experience with other avatar sites. But sometimes too much familiarity with another site can just make this one all the more confusing because things are just slightly different, y'know. One option isn't in the same place as it is on the other site, gold earning works slightly different, etc. So I'm sure you'll get the hang of it, but don't be shy about lobbing any questions that come up my way! I'll probably be heading to bed soon, but someone else can help you if I'm not around to answer.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-22-2014, 08:43 AM

I remember how I got into flobbing my posts back on Gaia, and felt a bit bummed when it wasn't allowed on Mene. But I make do with cramming my signature full of stuff.

Welcome to Mene Sayoshi!

sjacklene
I need a life :/

Penpal

Old 10-22-2014, 01:56 PM

Welcome to Menewsha! Depending on my rampant insomnia(which thankfully didn't bother me last night) You may see me here all times of the day or night. :) ... I am random :D

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-22-2014, 07:57 PM

Welcome to Menewsha!
I think that's the cutest looking intro I've seen for sure ^^