Turquoise Heart
ᙙᙖ

Old 09-23-2016, 09:45 AM

Share your tips & tricks of everyday life to make life a bit easier .

---------- Post added 09-23-2016 at 05:23 AM ----------

The best way I've found to fade dyed hair color for black ,brunette and red hair is two different ways and the fastest without bleach .

1.baking soda and peroxide - mix it into a paste apply to damp hair start from the ends of hair work your way up which takes some time getting it through out the strands of hair ..put on a shower cap heat with a blow dryer for a minuet or two add a towel leave it on up to an hour . check it every 15 to 30 minuets to see the shade level wash out shampoo and condition use a deep conditioning mask this works well when you want to redye your hair this is the harshest method on hair but works! May cause bit of hair fall from rubbing of the baking soda lol don't freak out! #² may be wiser.

2. Vitamin C and dawn soap - blend or crush your vitamin C tablets into a powder mix into the dawn soap or a strong shampoo ..damp hair apply like you would shampoo all over add a shower cap and towel wait for 1 to 2 hours rinse after desired shade then deep condition . this method is less harsh
Works well .

Most people have heard these methods I've done both method when I plan on dying my hair #² may be the best option if your hair is brunette or red two applications maybe be used after that let you hair rest... This is better safer and cheaper then bleach and box hair dye removers this is an option I'd rather not have my hair fryer from bleach or turn yellow/bright orange from box dye removal..

---------- Post added 09-23-2016 at 05:42 AM ----------

soda can tabs have a purpose from the obvious of opening the soda.. when turned around to the opening a straw can be placed through the hole of the tab to prevent straw movement

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-25-2016, 03:39 PM

i do use the soda tabbie thingie =3

Turquoise Heart
ᙙᙖ

Old 09-28-2016, 06:15 PM

For healthy gums or if you have tooth ache use coconut oil.
This is called oil pulling take a teaspoon of coconut oil and swish it around the gums for 10-20 minuets it pulls out the germs after spit it out in the trash not the sink then brush teeth normally.
this does work i use it every now and then you can use this everyday for better gum health

cath in color

Old 09-28-2016, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turquoise Heart View Post
For healthy gums or if you have tooth ache use coconut oil.
This is called oil pulling take a teaspoon of coconut oil and swish it around the gums for 10-20 minuets it pulls out the germs after spit it out in the trash not the sink then brush teeth normally.
this does work i use it every now and then you can use this everyday for better gum health
I've tried this a few times and I can't get past about 5 mins without gagging. How do you stand it?! I am absolutely terrified of the dentist so I try to take care of my teeth at home, as naturally as I can. I take cod liver oil and vitamin D supplements to help with calcium absorption and I use tea tree and thyme EOs for enamel and gum health but I just can't get over the ickiness of swishing oil around in my mouth. I know coconut oil is the least gross out of all the oils you can use for oil pulling but I don't know if I can continue it!

Turquoise Heart
ᙙᙖ

Old 09-28-2016, 08:43 PM

it is kinda gross im use to now tho cause in the end it helps even if do 5 minuets it helps