salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-29-2016, 06:01 PM

How many kids do you want?
Any hopes on what sex or gender your kids would be?
How big of an age difference would you prefer for your kids?
What would you name your kids?

Or if you already have kids,
Do you want more kids?
How are your kids?
How is parenthood?

tehrin
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to tehrin Send a message via MSN to tehrin

Old 03-02-2016, 01:16 PM

I'll be 35 this year and I've yet to decide how I really feel about children.

I don't have any, and I'm not sure if I really want them. But if I did have a child, I suppose I wouldn't mind too much. I'd prefer a girl though because I'd like to teach her everything that my mom never taught me, in hopes she can be more confident than I ever was. If I were to have kids, I suppose having them sometime in the next 5 years would probably be a good idea.

But then again, I'm really enjoying my quiet peaceful times and having money to spend on frivolous things.

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 03-07-2016, 04:02 AM

I want at least 2 up to 4
a boy and a girl
I would probably put them at least 1 year apart, but perhaps 4 years is a good gap between them.
I don't know what I'd want to name them. But time will come, if I ever have kids. I want them but I also know I'm not good with kids, either. :\

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 05-23-2016, 06:48 PM

I want to adopt twins and name them Calliope and Caliborn. Or, if I can't adopt twins I want to adopt one child and name them Callisto, after the constellation. There is also the option of naming the twins Pullox and Castor, but only if there were Gemini.

I don't want ot have my own children because there are too many kids on this planet who don't have homes and they deserve one.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 05-24-2016, 04:39 PM

Me? Kids?

NopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopeNOPE.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 05-31-2016, 05:58 PM

I think I want two children because I want to adopt one and biologically have another.
I don't like to get my hopes up for genders because you can't predict them and it doesn't make sense to hope for a specific gender when you could easily get the opposite.

So I just say, two healthy children would be enough for me.

I don't have any children yet, and I don't see any in my near future... But someday.

dreams from 4am

Old 06-01-2016, 12:07 AM

I went through the majority of my life not wanting any kids. I didn't want the responsibility of another human being when I didn't think I was doing so good at taking care of myself. My husband likes to say I got the baby fever and that is how my son came to be here. Instead I felt that it was time to have one, mostly because I knew that if I failed at parenthood, my husband would be the parent to make up for the both of us.

Fast forward to now and my mini me (I like call him Mr. Destructo) is two. I'd say parenthood (for me at least) is 49% being driven crazy in a multitude of ways, most of them should be considered a new form of torture. The other 51% is the moments that make parenthood worthwhile and completely amazing. He can be the greatest little human on the planet right up until he throws a temper tantrum the size of Eurasia. When I was still pregnant with him I had hormone hazy dreams to have another two children, I thought it would just be so quaint and perfect to be a family of five. Hormones are dangerous and not to be trusted.

I like just having one. I'm not outnumbered (though sometimes I feel that way) and I can give him as much or as little of my attention as he needs or doesn't want. I can spoil him sometimes if I feel like it. But still have the ability to spoil myself or my husband instead. For now we've found the perfect balance, even if we teeter a lot.