Pocket Size Ninja
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2010, 04:29 PM

How much would you pay for this style of chibi?

Rika84

I use bases for DA to get the shape of the body then after I completely draw over it, I delete the base I used.

I want to make a temp art shop that might become a permanent shop.

Last edited by Pocket Size Ninja; 10-10-2010 at 04:42 PM..

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-10-2010, 05:24 PM

Hi Ninja! That art is really cute, but I'm concerned when you say that you're drawing over another image because that sounds a lot like tracing. We don't allow traced art to be sold on Mene because it's not completely "original," thus you'd be making gold for others' work.

When you have the chance, please read through the description of Tracing/Eyeballing/Filtering from the Art Shop FAQ just to make sure that your art meets the guidelines for selling. Thank you & feel free to PM me if you need to. <3

Pocket Size Ninja
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2010, 05:30 PM

Oh ok. I only use it for the base but I understand. If you want to lock my temp art shop you can.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 04-26-2011, 07:09 PM

Ignore pinky, he's a troll..

Very cute art! Many artists begin by using bases and progress from them. The safest thing is to make sure that your bases are approved for free use, and that you always link back to them. Once you get proportions down, you can move away. You've got a good start!