p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 08:51 PM

The Easter Event -Anyone Can Join- RP!

Basically I'm making this role-play like a game I once played in my theater class. In the game, one person would say one sentence and the next person would say one and so on and so forth until we created a story. There was a beginning, a middle and an end, like this story will have.

The rules are simple...

1. Follow all Mene Rules.
2. No drama, be friendly.
3. No killing other characters.
4. You can only write ONE sentence. But, that sentence must contain proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar, to your best attempt.
5. Follow my rules!
6. Have FUN. Use your imagination to it's fullest extent! This particular RP is supposed to be random and FUN. Did I say FUN enough?

When you join the RP, copy this form below and fill in the information and paste it at the top of your first post:

Character name:
Sex:
Appearance:
Extra: (Optional)
Posting color:

PapillonCameo: Esmme: happydeath: ChiNoMizuumi: AmaniIshtar: Kry: NightStalker: CrimsonShadow: Graxdon: LucienSlade: netherdancer: sdgfam08: Death_to_the_reaper: XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX:

Please feel free to invite anyone I forgot, or your friends too!

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 04-06-2012 at 09:49 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 09:01 PM

Character name: Kelly Maronde
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Appearance: She is 5'3", green eyes, caramel colored hair
Extra: Friendly but ridiculously clumsy
Posting color: Dark Slate Blue

Kelly stepped out of the small tavern onto the dirt road and shielded her eyes from the sun.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 04-06-2012, 09:14 PM

((This looks like fun! I'll try not to post substantially. :sarcasm: I'm really bad at one-sentence things!))

Character name: Aaron Blue
Sex: Male
Appearance: Aaron is 5'7" and has brown eyes.
Extra: Loves cookies . . . and to cook.
Posting color: Dark Orange

Aaron dusted his hands off and looked up at the girl with a smile. "Want something to drink?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "We have clean water."

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2012, 09:14 PM

(I hope I can do this... Btw, thanks for the ping, Kya~! :glomp: ))
Character name: Lucian Kopytin
Sex: Male
Appearance: Lucian is quite handsome and has a nice build. Though he looks lanky, he's got some muscle under there. He's 6' 1", has (genetically) green eyes, and has copper-red hair.
Extra: Lucian's right eye is a pale blue because of an accident that left him blind.
Posting color: Dark Red

Lucian was merely walking along the dirt road that weaved through the forest, complaining about that heat of the day, when he saw a lovely girl walking out of the tavern along the way -- he couldn't help but wave to her.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 09:38 PM

Kelly waved to the copper-haired male in return and gratefully denied Aaron's offer, as she carried a jug of purple kool-aid over her shoulder.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2012, 09:47 PM

The red-head, who was happy to see that young woman wave back, walked along the path until they met up and said, "How do you do, Miss?" with a light Russian accent.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 09:51 PM

Smiling as the man approached, Kelly replied, "I'm peachy, would you like some Purple People drink?" she asked while offering the purple jug.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2012, 09:54 PM

Lucian, who didn't really understand what this drink was, hesitantly agreed to try some, cocking his head to the side and letting his red hair cover part of his face.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 09:59 PM

A mischievous smile came over Kelly as she passed off the drink, knowing that some random form of magic would over-take the man, be it giving him powers, or making him crazy for the next ten minutes.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2012, 10:06 PM

It seemed as if the girl was planning something eerie, so Lucian went ahead and said, "I hope this is some prank and not something poisonous that will kill me," before taking a sip of the liquid... and then feeling nothing out of the ordinary whatsoever -- what a disappointment.

Esmme

Old 04-06-2012, 10:11 PM

Aaron watched the two curiously for a few moments from behind the bar, finally deciding to join them.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 10:11 PM

Emerald eyes waited expectantly, but when nothing happened, Kelly pouted and frowned at the jug before taking a sip for herself glancing towards Aaron and immediately turning into a four foot tall child.

Esmme

Old 04-06-2012, 10:13 PM

"How did you do that?!" Aaron asked, looking quite alarmed.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2012, 10:15 PM

Lucian could only chuckle and laugh at the tiny child below him as he picked her up in his arms saying, "Little girl, your trick has unfortunately backfired, unless I have some new ability that I am currently unaware of."

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 10:21 PM

"S'no trick!" she said to them, holding the jug out to Aaron now and saying, "It's magic juice made from souls 'n I found it!"

Esmme

Old 04-06-2012, 10:25 PM

"Made from . . . souls?" Aaron eyed the jug warily before reaching for it. "Sounds like . . . fun."

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 10:33 PM

As he grabbed for the jug Kelly pushed it to his mouth forcing him to take a large drink and waited to see if her would be granted powers or if something else crazy would happen.

Esmme

Old 04-06-2012, 11:00 PM

Aaron's eyes were wide as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, surprised that the girl had been so bold - and then something happened: a pair of wolf ears perked up from his dark hair. "That felt . . . odd."

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2012, 11:06 PM

Lucian couldn't help but snicker when the wolf ears popped up on the poor man's head -- it seemed like Lucian was the only one not affected, and there was a pretty good reason why, which they all should have understood once he said, "But, dear, that juice works on humans."

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 11:11 PM

First Kelly was snickering about the wolf ears and then she was blinking owlishly at Lucien for a moment before speaking in her new found childish voice, "If you ares not a human, what are ya'?"

Esmme

Old 04-06-2012, 11:22 PM

The youth's gaze shot over to Lucien and he regarded him strangely for a few moments before speaking up. "Then what are you?"

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2012, 11:23 PM

The red-head chuckled lightly before staring at the little girl with an eerie tint in his eye -- All he said was, "Well. That's for me to know and for you to find out, my dear," in a strangely darker tone of voice.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 11:31 PM

In the next moment as she still clung to the red head, Kelly returned to her normal size, as the drink always wore off after a random amount of time.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2012, 11:43 PM

When the young woman returned to normal, the red-head was a little taken aback, but he still held on to her tightly as he laughed at her sudden transformation back to normal -- "I'm mostly normal, I just... have a little problem with this soul on mine, don't worry" he chuckled and he poked the girl's cheek.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 11:52 PM

Kelly hopped down and tossed the jug over her shoulder once more before smiling and replying, "Okay then, I won't worry," she said, adding, "I'm Kelly," as an after thought.